Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:44 pm
Chastity turns to zephel

the guest on the couch would be Shadow, I'll let you two talk buisness

She shows Aria to her to her room labeled

Aria Star

Inside was an extravigent room worthy of royalty, king size bed, a shower area, and an oak table. But there was a lion inside.

One sec, JAMES!

a ghost appears, he looked like a white bed sheet draped over a baloon, accept it had eyes and a mouth

Lion?

Lion

Kay

he posseses the lion and it marches upstairs  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:00 am
Shadow heard his name and turned.

“So, you are interested in the guild, well it is more of a society than a guild. But yes, if you would like a job working with us we pay top price, …. But it depends on your … um… expertise.”

“So what are you skilled in Mr. Um?, sorry didn’t catch your name.”

Shadow fiddled with his glove that had his 32 point all purpose alchemic circle on it, imbedded in the leather then filled with a flexible unwear-downable metal made by his alchemy teacher.  

Traven_Arrain

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:57 am
*Following the woman up the stairs and coming to a stop before the door labeled with her name, Aria's jaw slacked as the door opened to reveal the grandest room she had seen in her life. Rooted to the spot, she vaguely registered the Manager telling her to wait, and paid even less heed to the ghoul that appeared and removed the misplaced lion whom was occupying her room. As the initial shock of seeing the space wore off, Aria entered and slowly made a turn about the room, quietly admiring everything her eyes swept across. Finally reaching the bed, she turned her back to it and let herself fall freely to its surface, landing with a soft thud. Slowly closing her eyes, she let a long pleasured sigh escape her lips while reveling in the beds softness.*

"I can't help feeling a bit spoiled, as I've never had the opportunity to sleep in such a grand room. This is absolutely splendid, and I fear I may never wish to leave."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:50 pm
Well to tell you the truth it's luck of the draw, when a room appears not even I know what will be inside other than the bed, bathrom, shower area, and what its what past guests have left behind for better or for worse...

but no one ever used this room...

HasmatX

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:14 pm
*Standing in the doorway, Jack leans against the frame, filling the door almost entirely.*

"Well, Miss Starman... if that's the case, your past has been confused with someone elses, but if you don't have any complaints, I say you kepe this one. As for mine, well... I couldn't expect much else. I've been confined to a stern cabin for eons now and it looks as though that shall never change. Though, I should like it of all things if the cabin could be a little more... shall we say: POSH.

It's not that I don't care for my usual living conditions, it's just that I've neer had the time and proper setting to entirely re-decorate my cabin."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:55 pm
*Blushing a light shade of pink, Aria scrambles off the bed, and makes her way towards the door, stopping an arms breadth from the Captain.*

"Well, thankfully you will be sharing part of this luxury with me. I wouldn't know what to do with all of this space and grandeur to myself, and you're doing me quite a service by granting me the pleasure of your company. Hopefully the little renovation you planned up won't take long, and you'll be able to access this splendor at will. How often does the opportunity of staying in such a grand suite cross our paths? Your luck seems to be rubbing off on me."

*Flushing a slightly darker hue, Aria averted her gaze as wicked thoughts passed through her mind. Silently scolding herself for even thinking such things, the realization of how long it had been since she'd last spent a night in a gentleman's arms hit her like a brick wall. It was easy to forget such trivial details when one is busy trying to keep their head attached or out of the nooses grip. Turning her attention to the manager, she nods her approval of the room.*

"It's wonderful, thank you again."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:13 pm
zephel listened to the man and knew it was polite to tell him his nae."zephel, thats all."when the guy mentined abilityys he thought it'd be first to show his syth of the dommed. He snaped his fingers and ou tof he shadows his favourite, blood-red weapon appeared." Need to know anything else?'He askd as His body sunk into the shadows and reappeared behind the guy."well, if you need a good,silent, stealthy killer then i guess thats my expertis." He sayed as he syth sunk into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:53 pm
Well what type of connection do you want? gaping hole? trap door?  

HasmatX

desert_rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:47 pm
HASMAT I FINISHED THE INTRO SONG FOR THE WTF HOTEL ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:31 pm
((Thats good, but remember this is an rp, so PM me next time, make your post OOC... and don't forget about your Char. here too sweatdrop ))  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:06 pm
"Good you can help me in assassinations and stuff, now Come with me."

Shadow puts a note on the front desk for Drago.

Dear Drago master blah blah blah,

I have just reruted an assassin and we are going to The plushie palace to get some more people, see yah.

Shadow.

"Now lets get to the plushie Plalace"

[to the plushie place]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:15 pm
The note teliports to Drago and pesters Drago to read it.  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:22 pm
The Taoist Priest appears behind Chastity

Chastity, we need to go, now!

Chastity summons a Carpenter Imp

Sorry I have to go, but he'll help you out.

Chastity and The Taoist Priest phase out...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:40 pm
"thanks"He said as he followed the man. plushie palace, it was the first time he had heard of the place but whatever."yes sir"He said as he followed.  

zephel693

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-: Hands the newly appointed handyman his reference sketch,"You're project, sir. The hole in the platform is where the trap door leading from my suite to Miss Aria's shall be located. The platform is to have all the railings to see here. If you have any questions about the rigging work, feel free to ask." :-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games