Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roytosan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:59 pm
Roy laughed from behind Alias. "Ha! I found you! You know, you get way over dramatic about your ninjas... Anyways, why did you send for me?" Roy drew his gun and shot two guys on the ground that were twitching. "Pays to be careful..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:01 pm
((Dood, thats my robot... and It was originaly ment to be one of a kind... ah well, who knew ninja had such good talent at reverse engenering?))

"I'll apologize ion advance." he said, droping the unconcious ninja to the ground. Once again his body apeared to burst into thousands of red particles befroe reforming as Kotaro.

"THese fools don't know when to stop." he smirked confidetly, and with a few hand signs set off around the perimeter like a cyclone. "Chaotic Dash!" he comanded and the dark energy doubles fell out of him, making a continous rush of slicing blades. Being caought in the attack would be like being caought in a giant paper shreader.

"Try not to let me have all the fun." he said with a laugh.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:57 pm
((Desta used her demention blade to open a portal that exits behind the ninja leader and walked into the entry point but hasn't emerged out of the exit point yet))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:18 pm
She rushes the robot and jumps on top of it, grabbing the rocket bay. She the uses her belt to quickly strap herself to it. She then enters a tech dive and merges with the spider robot.  

Kokuwagata

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:27 pm
Sayo jumped up kicking a ninja in the head "please.. you think i'm going to let you have all the fun" she said pulling her mask up so only her eyes showed. she jumped into a tree and closed her eyes. making a few hand signs before opening her eyes and jumped down towards the ground her hands glowing. "Dance of the seedling fern!!" she yelled her hands hitting the ground. the ground shook under her. "get into a tree!" Sayo yelled jumping up as huge spikes shot of the ground. running through 9 on the ninjas. she stood in a tree her breathing heavy. "alright the rest are yours" she said trying to catch her breath

Dance Of The Seedling Fern:is a deadly attack using spikes that form in the ground the down fall to using this forbidden attack is that it uses alot of Energy  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:02 pm
lutia then started t make her way towards the castle bit caught sight of pink hair and jumped back hiding in some bushes
blast
"her."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:27 pm
"I should hope so." says Kotaro lsnatching his captive and leeping into the air. When the spike subsided, Kotaro through the man back on the ground, and leeped high into the air.

A second latter he and his two energy doubles came crashing down holding chaos balls between their hands. The landed directly ontop of three of the unskewered ninjas, and the resulting blast destroyed the majority of the spike.

"Any more." said Kotaro hungrily through the resulting smoke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:22 pm
Desta stepped out of the portal as it closed behind her. There were no ninja nearby. "ARRGH.... Lutia Are you here!?! We need to get you out of here!" Desta shouted in general to her surroundings. The flames had died down a bit as she sheathed her dimensional blade. She stood thier silently thinking for a moment, using her hattop computer in conjunction with Aria to scan for life. "I know your near Lutia..."  

deathstar175

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:49 pm
several thoughts went through lutias mind as she hid there
i lost my base. Through betrayal
but even then a higher power was behind all this.
no chance that it was all coincedence.
and who knows better than the queen of mercenaries how to hire mercenaries that couldnt be connected back to her?

silently lutia retreated back the way she came and with some acrobatic skills was once again among the tree limbs going off in the oposite direction  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:51 pm
Desta heard the movement in the bushes, "Lutia Wait, I'm trying to help you!" Desta herself sprang used her free blade to sweep herself up the tree in several swiping motions and began to race along after Lutia on the branches of the trees using her sword to keep balance.  

deathstar175

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:09 am
suspecting a trap lutia silently continues on pulling out her chomp pole she latches it onto a far off distant object and rells off out of destas line of sight  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:17 am
Mustering his courage Hasmat dives through the portal and gets shot out of the other end like a cannon sailing over desta and smacks into a tree

oogghhooww...  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:17 am
Lutia may have left Desta's line of sight, but she could still hear Lutia's reel whirring away and so Desta continued the chase. "Please I am not trying to hurt you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:23 am
lutia ignored desta and examined her situation
right arm broken, four-maybe five weapons remaining, im exausted from the recent chain of battles and the nearest ally is a ninja who proably wants me dead as well.
not good

she continued on  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:24 pm
"For such a powerful leader, you broadcast your thoughts a little loudly."
Ansem smirked from about a foot below Lutia, where he had been following her from. He hadn't actually read her mind, just what she gave off into the surrounding area.
"Desta, does not in fact, mean you any harm right now. From what I gather, she's after you for assistance with obtaining souls of some sort."
His face slid back into the frown which always dominated his face. The one that seemed to fit there, unlike the smiles, grins, and smirks he threw on that never reached the corners of his eyes anymore.
"Also, you didn't count me in your analysis of your situation. I could help you if you need it."
His progress through the trees didn't slip once as he spoke.
"You're no longer in the circus, Lutia. Sometimes you need to settle down and face things. No three rings, no clowns, just resolution."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games