Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:14 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Shei and Rama had made a lucky escape. Shei now lay in bed, now cleansed of the blood that had washed over her senses. Just a feint perfume of metal lingered, though, Shei knew it wouldn't last for long. Her chances of getting away with feeding were growing as the scent faded.

She couldn't let herself fall asleep though. Not tonight at least. To much adrenalin coursed through her veins. Getting a robe on, she walked out onto the balcony. it was almost time for the others to wake so Shei decided to get into her school uniform and slip downstairs into the grand library.

Hikari lay on the bed, watching Shei's movements at the corner of her eyes. "What happened?" Hikari ask, even though she had a pretty good idea of the past events. Not waiting for a reply, she ask softly" Are you ok?". Hikari rise from the bed, looking for any discomfort that might present in Shei's eyes.

Shei glimpsed at her friend, and though she remained a blank visad (sp?), she was torn up inside on wither what she had done was right or wrong.
'Psh. That insolent girl got what was coming to her. Besides, her blood was delictable. Surely your cant deny it HanShukumei. You can't even try to. Ha!'
'Stop it...stop saying such things!'
'Ha! You know I'm right. You're so naive, HanShukumei. You can't not listen to me. It wont be long until you listen.'
Looking at Kari, Shei said in a barely audible whisper, "I just couldn't sleep...anyway, theres no point trying to now...its almost time for breakfast."
With that, Shei walked out the door and headed down the stairs.

Hikari watched as Shei walked out the door, hurt was written all over her face. "Did I offended her?" she thought. Hikari sigh. It was always like this. People always seems to driff apart and away from her, just when she was starting to learn more about them.

Finally decided on something, Hikari jump out of bed, got dressed and went outside for some air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:35 pm
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
OOC: Is Yaya the girl? 0_o;;

-----------------------

Yaya was forced out of her giddy daze as she heard someone knock on the door, so faintly she almost didn't hear it.

"Yes?" She questioned, inviting them in with her voice. ( Little did she know she was so giddy and confused because of all that blood loss. O: )

-----------------------

ooc: yeah lol ^.^

President Katsuro opened the door slowly after hearing the girl's reply. Looking at the somewhat spaced out look on the girls face, his eyes moved to the floor. Sighing he stated, "The Headmaster said he would send a cleaning crew right away, but I guess not." Smiling politly at the girl, Katsuro walked up to her. I'm assuming that seeing as you were found at lunch, and it's well past dinner, that you haven't eaten anything, hmm?"

"I was going to head down to the dining room for a late supper. Would you give me the honor of accompaning me?" Smiling again he looked at the girl and waited for her response.

-------------------

"Mess?" Yaya questioned. ( Man, too much blood loss makes you not realize your own blood's on the floor, I guess... XD;; )

Before Katsuro could even explain, she commented contently, "But, yeah, I'd love to accompany you to dinner." A small smile playing on her lips.

All Katsuro could think was, It's probably better I not explain. She'll probably forget it all anyways...

Plus she's not suppose to know about any of this.

-------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:12 pm
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
OOC: Is Yaya the girl? 0_o;;

-----------------------

Yaya was forced out of her giddy daze as she heard someone knock on the door, so faintly she almost didn't hear it.

"Yes?" She questioned, inviting them in with her voice. ( Little did she know she was so giddy and confused because of all that blood loss. O: )

-----------------------

ooc: yeah lol ^.^

President Katsuro opened the door slowly after hearing the girl's reply. Looking at the somewhat spaced out look on the girls face, his eyes moved to the floor. Sighing he stated, "The Headmaster said he would send a cleaning crew right away, but I guess not." Smiling politly at the girl, Katsuro walked up to her. I'm assuming that seeing as you were found at lunch, and it's well past dinner, that you haven't eaten anything, hmm?"

"I was going to head down to the dining room for a late supper. Would you give me the honor of accompaning me?" Smiling again he looked at the girl and waited for her response.

-------------------

"Mess?" Yaya questioned. ( Man, too much blood loss makes you not realize your own blood's on the floor, I guess... XD;; )

Before Katsuro could even explain, she commented contently, "But, yeah, I'd love to accompany you to dinner." A small smile playing on her lips.

All Katsuro could think was, It's probably better I not explain. She'll probably forget it all anyways...

Plus she's not suppose to know about any of this.

-------------------

Katsuro smiled as he opened the door for the girl and started down the hall beside her. "My name is Katsuro by the way."

They finally reaached the top of the stairs. Katsuro could see that the girl was still dazed. Just to be sure she wouldn't stumble and fall down the stairs due to the loss of blood, he held her hand, gently yet still firm enough to keep her balanced.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Finally, she was in the confinds of the grand moon library. It was quiet here...lonesome too, though, thats what Shei wanted the most. She had lived alone for so long, but at the same time, she could never escape that dark, blood drenched voice inside of her. It constantly whispered in her ear. It told her the terrible dreams it had and that once it was free, it planned to act upon those dreams.

Even now, in the silence of the room, the hollow voice seemed to cut through the silence like a blade, 'You'll become mine one day. You can't stop me forever. Next time it wont be as easy to subdue me because deep withen, you long to be controlled, to be set free from thought and feeling. You can't hide your soul from Me HanShukumei.'  

pwn_4thewyn

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:06 am
----------------------

[ Poor Shei! )': ]

Yaya, looked up brieftly suddenly realizing the president was quite exquisite. Some of her senses back to normal, she twitched slightly, wanting to remove her hand bashfuly. ( I'm hitting on you!~ P: Nananana. )

----------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:07 am
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

Yaya, looked up brieftly suddenly realizing the president was quite exquisite. Some of her senses back to normal, she twitched slightly, wanting to remove her hand bashfuly. ( I'm hitting on you!~ P: Nananana. )

----------------------

ooc: lol. i'm trying to make Shei more interesting lol ^^;

Katsuro didn't notice that the girl was blushing until they had gotten to the bottom of the stairs. He laughed softly, then continued to walk with her in hand towards the entrence to the dining room.

It was almost empty except a few students at the other end of the room who were getting up to leave anyway. Katsuro let go off the girls hand so that he could pull a chair out for her (such a gentleman ^^). After the girl was seated, he took the chair across from her and smiled at her.

ooc: im gonna assume they have a kind of restuarant thing going on in the dorms because the idea of a cafeteria in the dorms is odd to me. i dunno why though. a restuarant seems more classy ^^;  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:10 pm
Mitsuru just stood there in the entrance. He sighed. He unlocked the Dorm's door, and walked up the stairs to his room. As he opened the door, a mouse ran out. "OHMIGOD!!" Mitsuru fell over and hit his head. Stupid mouse.... After setting up his own room, Mitsuru walked downstairs and left the Dorm. It was perfect timing to spy on the Night Class  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:34 pm
kiko open the door wallk out of her room want out side she seen some one spying on the Night Class wallk up to him what are you doing spying on the Night Class as kiko eye shine in the dark tallk to him  

keiko Samurai

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Pharaoh90
Mitsuru just stood there in the entrance. He sighed. He unlocked the Dorm's door, and walked up the stairs to his room. As he opened the door, a mouse ran out. "OHMIGOD!!" Mitsuru fell over and hit his head. Stupid mouse.... After setting up his own room, Mitsuru walked downstairs and left the Dorm. It was perfect timing to spy on the Night Class

Hikari walked outside. The cool night air is so calm and soothing, almost like a lullaby. She sits down and watch the the sky filled with glittering diamond.

As Hikari watch the scenery, she notice someone....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:18 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama let out a long breath, looking up from the bed that she'd subconsiously dragged herself into for some sleep. There were bags under her eyes; she'd not slept well. Thoughts were buzzing in her mind in an endless wave of neverending nervousness and anxiety. She'd finally told someone of her standing in the vampire society, and soon enough everyone woud know. Standing up, she quickly put on her uniform and headed out the door of her room.

Once downstairs, she glanced back and forth from each vampire, noticing how they all possessed such lively and active looks though their race stood so far away from those lines. She tried to smile, making herself blend as well as faking would allow, and strode down the hall and out the door without a single word to anyone.

It didn't take her long to smell and odd scent that belonged to none other than a human. She glared at her surroundings, cursin under her breath as she realized that those kids must've not learned their respective lessons. 'You'd figure they'd take a hint, but...' Rama allowed her mind to linger on the thought for a moment, wondering why anyone would even dream of breaking such an important rule again in such a short period of time. 'Maybe the girl made an excuse.' She couldn't ponder it too much, because it was very obvious that there was somebody out doing some spying. Yet another uncontrollable thought came to mind as she silently made her way about the campus, masterfully concealing herself within the shadows. 'Could it be that the school is hiding vampire hunters on campus?' There really was no other explanation for so many incidents occurring so frequently. The hunters of the night were, in turn, being hunted by these horrible people. 'I will not allow it.' That one icy thought vibrated and echoed througout her mind as she watched her attacker with sharp, well trained eyes. If Rama was on the scene, then not a single night class student was getting hurt.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:23 pm
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

----------------------

Katsuro didn't notice that the girl was blushing until they had gotten to the bottom of the stairs. He laughed softly, then continued to walk with her in hand towards the entrence to the dining room.

It was almost empty except a few students at the other end of the room who were getting up to leave anyway. Katsuro let go off the girls hand so that he could pull a chair out for her (such a gentleman ^^). After the girl was seated, he took the chair across from her and smiled at her.

ooc: im gonna assume they have a kind of restuarant thing going on in the dorms because the idea of a cafeteria in the dorms is odd to me. i dunno why though. a restuarant seems more classy ^^;

--------------------------

OOC: Classy is good! :3 ( And I love Shei! )

Yaya felt like she was in a beautiful dream. You know, the tipical good-looking gentleman, and classy atmosphere.

Yaya looked deep into Katsuro's eyes. "President huh?" She grinned thinking, he's so gorgeous! Yaya was very easy to read, so he probably knew exactly what she was thinking without trying.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 pm
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

----------------------

OOC: Classy is good! :3 ( And I love Shei! )

Yaya felt like she was in a beautiful dream. You know, the tipical good-looking gentleman, and classy atmosphere.

Yaya looked deep into Katsuro's eyes. "President huh?" She grinned thinking, he's so gorgeous! Yaya was very easy to read, so he probably knew exactly what she was thinking without trying.

ooc: thanx ^.^ Yaya is cute too ^.~ i think, im gonna make her Katsuro's love interest. is that okay?

Katsuro chuckled softly, "Yes. And your Yaya, correct?" Smiling, Katsuro continued, "I read your file. They always send descriptions of the new students to the Vice President and me so that we know who might need help getting adjusted, though, it seems you're doing quite well apart from the earlier inncident."

The waiter arrived with two delicate, and ornate paper menus and handed them to Katsuro and Yaya(the waiter doesnt really need to be a character, so i'll just say his part) "Good evening, would you like a drink to start off with?"

Nodding in reply, Katsuro smiled (he smiles alot lol) and replied, "Water please. And what would you like to have Yaya-chan?"

pwn_4thewyn

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:27 pm
Shei couldn't move from the chair in the library, or, more truthfully, she didn't want to. Shei didn't feel like caring at the moment. She had long since locked the library door, though, no one ever went into the library until after class. so she would be guarenteed solitary confinment.

She sensed the male human from before. She realized his intentions by now, and at the moment, didnt care wither she lived or died.

Shei glanced out the window. The voice had dissappeared, just like it always had. Even demons need to sleep.

Finally moving from the red cushioned couch, Shei moved to the door. In the quiet darkness, she had always learned to deal with the monster. Tonight, she was determinded not to give it the satisfaction of winning the battle, though she knew that eventually, only time would be able to tell the outcome of the war.

ooc:so poetic lol *pats on back*  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games