Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:56 pm
suupashiranui
hm... i would have to say the saddest moment was when ada came back to haunt poor leon. he must have wanted to slam his head against a rock. either that or that he was forced to be a gov agent on account of sherry.... crying

Yay! Someone who thinks Ada's bad news too! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:59 pm
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui
hm... i would have to say the saddest moment was when ada came back to haunt poor leon. he must have wanted to slam his head against a rock. either that or that he was forced to be a gov agent on account of sherry.... crying

I nearly cried when I found out that Ada was in RE4 sweatdrop I like, called up my friends and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! gonk " into their ear xd  

Uenna

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:00 pm
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

I nearly cried when I found out that Ada was in RE4 sweatdrop I like, called up my friends and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! gonk " into their ear xd
Meh. So you DONT like the Leon x ada paring? Well course you dont.. I do. gonk scream heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:00 pm
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

When i found out I was like "augh." But then i saw a screen shot of the fight with Krauser. whee sweatdrop  

Das Jabberwockie

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:07 pm
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

When i found out I was like "augh." But then i saw a screen shot of the fight with Krauser. whee sweatdrop
Krauser reminds me of Dutch (Arnold Schwartzenaiger (However spelled)) in Predator 1.. without the shirt or hat.. speaking of that. You can shoot off his hat in battle and he goes "my hat!" and runs for it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:13 pm
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

Krauser reminds me of Dutch (Arnold Schwartzenaiger (However spelled)) in Predator 1.. without the shirt or hat.. speaking of that. You can shoot off his hat in battle and he goes "my hat!" and runs for it
I saw a dude get in a jeep once, he was wearing camoflage pants and a red beret xd I forget what shirt he was wearing, but he seriously looked like Krauser. o_o It scared me.  

Uenna

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:22 pm
Uenna
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

I saw a dude get in a jeep once, he was wearing camoflage pants and a red beret xd I forget what shirt he was wearing, but he seriously looked like Krauser. o_o It scared me.
i saw a dude that dressed up as zell for halloween (Eh ff cool and i was pointing behind me n my sis.. saying its zell! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:37 pm
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

i saw a dude that dressed up as zell for halloween (Eh ff cool and i was pointing behind me n my sis.. saying its zell! XD
If only the Krauser I saw was for Halloween... sweatdrop But I think he was a real military worker o_O  

Uenna

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:39 pm
Uenna
Razsegal
Uenna
Razsegal
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
suupashiranui

If only the Krauser I saw was for Halloween... sweatdrop But I think he was a real military worker o_O
i think we're givving das ideas for her costume for halloween.. gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:03 pm
Saddest moment was when Jim and Kevin stayed(outbreak) and they like... died killing the Tyrant while everything was being nuked... -sniffles- crying  

IvIonkay

killsberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:50 pm
the hole thing is sad. all theese inocent people dieing, and getting eaten by each other, everyone that has survived has lost their family to the outbreak, if any of my favorite characters died, i would be really sad (rebecca chambers, billy coen, claire redfield)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:51 pm
killsberry
the hole thing is sad. all theese inocent people dieing, and getting eaten by each other, everyone that has survived has lost their family to the outbreak, if any of my favorite characters died, i would be really sad (rebecca chambers, billy coen, claire redfield)
Eh No one knows what happened to mr. "I can fit a grenade launcher... In my pants!" PRobably dead.  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

killsberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:57 pm
Razsegal
killsberry
Eh No one knows what happened to mr. "I can fit a grenade launcher... In my pants!" PRobably dead.

i hope not! i thought the ending of re0 was kinda dumb (although it was my favorite re game) because rebecca and billy were still in the woods and they seperate from each other, i hope they both come back in future games, they're my 2 favorite characters, they are bouth tough enough to survie...hopefully  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:00 pm
Well rebeccas in maine fighting another Infestation and billys MOST LIKELY dead.  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

killsberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:02 pm
why is he most likeley dead? he can survive on his own, since we dont know what hes doing, i would think he would be alive, hes so awesome.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games