Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:08 pm
Vaxlyn was faintly aware that she wasn't on the table anymore. She knew that someone was holding her, and...were they fighting? Or was that just her mind playing tricks on her...Mind! Had the heartless gotten what ever information that they wanted from her?
She didn't know anything besides that fact that her saide was still in pain, she had a spliting headache, that her bruises hurt, and that someone was holding her.
She also tasted blood in her mouth. Had she bit her lip while the heartless had attacked her? Did it matter right now?
All Vaxlyn really knew was that she had to become fully conscince to help who ever was helping her.
Vaxlyn straind to say something.
"Xemaria?" Vaxlyn croaked in a tierd, dry, and scared voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:24 pm
"Vaxlyn..." Xemaria responded to the girl on her back, slashing another heartless. "Don't...worry...the heartless...didn't get...anything," a bit of blood ran out of Xemaria's mouth and she came close to choking on it. She got another heartless, and moved closer to the door. "Uhg, where are the guys?" she asked. Her knees were buckling from the strain of her open wounds, and Xili was too busy to heal her. The heartless just kept coming. Xemaria cursed lowly. "Darn," she said, as a rather large, ugly heartless got in her way. It whispered something, then kept repeating it, louder and louder, until it had everyone's attention.
"Larxene," it kept saying.
"Crud," Xemaria said. "For the last time, I'm not Larxene!"  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:34 pm
"I...Think I could try to walk..."Vaxlyn said as she pushed herself off of Xemaria's back and stood shakily on her feet.
Vaxlyn looked down at her torn and bloody clothes, and at her bruised hands.
"I...Can take this guy. I just need a moment to calm myself."Vaxlyn said as she klenched her fists and her eyes gleamed red, like they always did when she was about to turn into her wolf form.
"Xemaria, when I get rid of this guy, I'm going to pass out from exaustion, so try to get the guys in her A.S.A.P. Okay? Here goes nothing..." Vaxlyn warned Xemaria warned.
Vaxlyn consentrated all of her hatred, pain, and energy on her wolf form.
She slowly turned, then jumped onto the Heartless with a growl and a snarl. She killed it after some conflict. Another appeared and she attacked it too mercilessly. After a moment, she turned back into human form tight as the heartless died.
Vaxlyn staggared for a moment then collasped on the floor, bleeding and breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:40 pm
Xemaria heard her warning, and defended her while she was fighting. Where are those stupid boys? she thought. As Vaxlyn passed out, Xamaria caught her and made a break for the door. Zinixia watched Xemaria's back, while giving Xili a chance to heal everyone. Outside of the prison/basement, there were even more heartless.
"Need a hand?" a man's voice said. Xemaria found that she couldn't look up; she was so exhausted, she had collapsed, still holding Vaxlyn. It was Dalbex. Ixulon was behind him and the others were taking out heartless. As Xemaria drifted from consciousness, Dalbex took Vaxlyn from her, while Ixulon carried her gently out, which was a big deal for him, considering that he was all about death and the exact opposite of his sister, Xili, who was pure and bright. In truth, Ixulon and Xemaria had more in common than they dare realized, and Dalbex had some questions for both Vaxlyn and Xemaria when they got out of this mess.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:47 pm
Vaxlyn felt someone carring her again...But it was a man. She felt the pain of fighting shoot through her body as she remembered all of her wounds.
She was really tierd, but she still wanted to see what was going on. She forced her eye lids open and saw Dalbex.
"Dalbex..."Vaxlyn sighed with relief.
"Shhh...Just stay quiet. You need your energy..."Dalbex hushed her.
She nodded, and closed her eyes again, drifting into a painful sleep, greatfull that someone wanted her alive.
"Thanks, Xemaria..."Vaxlyn mumbled right before she fell completly unconscience.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:52 pm
Xemaria thanked Ixulon sleepily, before drifting off. She slept badly. She remembered when she was younger. There was blood, on her and her sister, and their family, innocent people, screams of the dead, cries of the wounded, dark magic, terrible experiments, Organization XIII, her sister... Xemaria squirmed in her sleep, wanting the horrible nightmares of death, demons and monsters to stop. Ixulon didn't know what to do.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:01 pm
Vaxlyn woke up shakily.
She wasn't in her normal cloak. She had her entire torso wrapped in a white bandage, and more parts on her arms and legs. She was in a bed under the blankets too.
Her side apined her where the beast had ripped it open, and so did the other parts of her that had been beaten.
"Is anybody there? I want to talk to Xemaria..."Vaxlyn called out.
Erixon walked into the room sheepishly.
"How are you feeling?" He asked while pulling the blankets up more, and pulling a chair up next to the bad to sit on.
"I'm...Not so good, but I want to know how Xemaria is doing. Is she alright? Is she awake? I have to talk to her!" Vaxlyn said while sitting up painfully.
"Just lay back down, I'll go see how she is. Hold on." Erixon walked out of the room while sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:22 pm
Xemaria was wide awake in a room across the hall from Vaxlyn's. She wasn't looking too bad, but she still had a few bandages. One might say that she healed fast. Erixon entered the room. He saw that Xemaria was OK, but what puzzled him was that Ixulon was asleep in a chair next to her bed. "Xemaria?" Erixon called softly. She sat up quickly, not using her hands.
"Yes," she asked. There was a bandage over her left eye, making it a little hard to see.
"Vaxlyn wants to see you," he said. "Can you move?" Xemaria's answer was getting out of the bed and walking quickly towards him. Erixon sighed. Xemaria got the message. She patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, lover boy. She'll understand soon enough. Now, where is her room again?"  

Countess Valentine

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:55 pm
After he took out the giant heartless he sensed no other activity from the heartless. He Sat in an alley and placed the casket next to him and sat leaning on the wall with his hood on. Then he slowly closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 pm
"She's across the hall. Right there..." Erixon pointed to Vaxlyn's door.
Xemaria walked over to her room and then inside.
"Xemaria! I have to talk to you. I'm glad to see that you're up and walking...I couldn't say so for myself though. Also...I want to thank you for saving me out there. Everyone else too...I think I would have died if it weren't for you guys...Or the heartless would have gotten what ever they were looking for... I wonder what they wanted out of my head that badly.
So...How are you doing?" Vaxlyn said as Xemaria walked in and sat in a chair next to her bed, examining Vaxlyn's wounds.
"What happened to your eye?" Vaxlyn asked as she, in turn, examined Xemaria's wounds.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:30 am
In the throne room, the group of guys sat. Taryx had went to his room and Noxulous was hanging out with the girls. "Well, that was pretty pathetic," stated Xirius. "I'm sorry if we got lost, but it was your decision to follow me." replied Karixous curtly. "Now now, do we really need to argue?" said Xaringulos. Erixon entered the room. "The girls are doing alright, but could you be a bit quieter?" "Why, does whispering turn you on?" joked Exvarol. "Shut up." replied Ixulon. "But what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:08 pm
Xemaria sat down, looking at Vaxlyn. She touched her eye. "Nothing. It's really nothing at all. One large wyvern caught my eye with it's claw, that's all. ...I'm sure it will heal soon. ...They...wanted your memories. Of your past life. They didn't have time to get them, though. It takes days for memories to be taken, even one that you remember as clear as if it were yesterday. And for saving you? It's perfectly OK. Well, I was worried," Xemaria admitted. In truth, the large heartless's words still rang in her head. Larxene. Larxene. And her answer, too. I'm not Larxene! She wondered if that was really true. Was she turning into the person she had sworn to never become? It was bizarre. But, her face didn't betray her thoughts, only worry. "You were badly injured. Are you OK?" Xemaria asked.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
"I'll be fine. I'm glad that you saved me. Thanks for worrying about me. I guess if it wasn't for you, I'd be chained to a table with heartless stealing my memories..." Vaxlyn winced at the thought of having her memories stolen. "I want to get back on the battle feild as soon as possible though, okay. I want to be there for every immortant thing that happens...This bed is boring. I need something to do..." Vaxlyn said while wiggling in the blankets. "I hope your eye gets better soon though." Vaxlyn said while looking at her bandaged eye again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Xemaria smiled. "You're welcome," she said. "Well, good news then. You'll be up in a couple of days. Until then, rest," Xemaria commanded. She flinched at the mention of her eye. She touched it. She didn't want Vaxlyn to know the truth, so she smiled and said, "My eye'll be just fine. It needs a little longer, though. Maybe," Xemaria thought, then pulled out a book. It was a book on mass healing. "Hmm, let's see. Healing isn't my thing, but," she was cut off by Xili coming in the room.
"Xemaria!" she yelled. Xemaria spun around.
"Xili! Hehe, well, Vaxlyn here wanted to see me and-" Xemaria laughed nervously.
"YOU SHOULD BE IN BED RESTING! YOU'RE INJURED!" Xili exploded. Xemaria blushed. Xili caught sight of the book on healing. "You were going to try healing her?" she asked. Xemaria blushed again and nodded. "Let me help," Xili said. She took the book, muttered a few words, and a light filled the room. Vaxlyn began to heal.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:08 pm
Vaxlyn was at first surprized at the motion, but then she calmed as she felt the energy flowing through her. She felt the bruises disappear, then the cuts heal, then she felt the twinge of pain as the magic went to the large gash on her side. Halfway through Vaxlyn stopped Xili.
"What, I need to finish." Xili insisted.
"No, it will take too long, and it hurts too much. Just...Let me to heal on my own. It's best if it heal naturaly."
"But it will leave a scar..."Xili protested.
"I am aware of that, but it will still scar even if you try healing it now. Just let me be." Vaxlyn said calmly.
"Fine, what ever you say..."
"Can you get me my clothes and cloak please. I want to change." Vaxlyn asked as she put her feet on the floor.
"No, you need to rest. You still need as much energy as possible." Xili said as she walked closer to Vaxlyn.
"Just give me my clothes..." Vaxlyn said with an odd amount of calmness in her voice.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games