Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:05 pm
xquietrosex

"What is that gonna do, explode? Or is it going to form some mutant animal that is going to eat my face off? Either way, continue. But I still don't see how this is easy...It just looks so...Complicated." Rose said as she rested her chin on her hand.

"oh its very easy," Vexen said, in midconscentration, "you just have to know what you're doing." He made a few drops of one chemiccle there, another here, then add a strange looking type of powder. The concoction began to fizz and pop. "Now it jus needs one more thing." He looked up at Rose, "Let me see your hand."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:45 am
Naixen didn't like the fact the older members were bickering so she quickly took her hidding spot behind Zexion, since one, he wasn't exactly involved with the quarrel and two he was the closest one other than Saix and Demyx. "I have a bad feeling......Is Uncle Xigbar going to help Aunty Cessy make Father xemnas all better?" She asked from a quiet voice then audiable for the older members to here.  

Alchemy Puppet

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:15 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

"What is that gonna do, explode? Or is it going to form some mutant animal that is going to eat my face off? Either way, continue. But I still don't see how this is easy...It just looks so...Complicated." Rose said as she rested her chin on her hand.

"oh its very easy," Vexen said, in midconscentration, "you just have to know what you're doing." He made a few drops of one chemiccle there, another here, then add a strange looking type of powder. The concoction began to fizz and pop. "Now it jus needs one more thing." He looked up at Rose, "Let me see your hand."

"Why do you need my hand? What are you going to do?" Rose asked while pressing her hands to her stomache area, hinding them from Vexen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:18 pm
Medevilgirl

Cessy smiled to Xirius, "I'm the one who brought her here remember. I told you at the bar. But now we must figure out where she is and what has become of her." she paused to think then turned to Xemnas," What do you suppose would be the best cores of action, 'Oh Wise Superior'."

There was no responds from Xemnas. His buddy just looked limp.

"Xemnas?" Cessy shook at his shoulder, but still nothing. She moved more over to him and pulled his hood back to see his face. He looked as though he was simply sleeping, but she knew that was not the case. She repeated his name hoping he would awaken, but Xemnas remained still.

"This is not good." She said in a very slight panic. She pulled the upper half of Xemnas's body into her arms and places two fingers upon his forehead, then began to chant a spell of her own creation. one that she created to call a lost soul. And though, all nobodies were lost souls, they still thrived in the body. What ever was happening to Xemnas was causing him to lose his soul. He fingers began to glow the same soft dark purple as when she healed Xemnas before.

Xirius wasn't not entirely sure on what was going on, before he could open his mouth to say anything, Cessy stopped him, "No don't speak, I need to consentrate if there is a chance to bring him back."

Just then, Xigbar was homing in on the door. When he came upon it, he noticed that it was Xemnas's personal chambers. He hesitated before finally turning the nob and opening the door.

Xigbar stepped in and closed the door behind him. The room was still in dim light, but being a nobody, he could easily see in the dark. As he walked further into the room, he could hear voices. A females voice. No way, he thought, it couldn't be. He readied his gun arrows for an attack. Then turned a corner, holding his weapon up, right at Xrius and Cessy.

"What the hell is going on here," He demanded.

"Oh snap." Out of everything that could have happenend next, this was sure to be the worst course of action. With Xemnas apparently dead, Xirius looked to his rival, Xigbar. Apperently he was the leader now. Xiruis didn't know what to think. "Xemnas has died, Superior" He quickly looked to Cessy. "Will he reanimate?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:02 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen didn't like the fact the older members were bickering so she quickly took her hidding spot behind Zexion, since one, he wasn't exactly involved with the quarrel and two he was the closest one other than Saix and Demyx. "I have a bad feeling......Is Uncle Xigbar going to help Aunty Cessy make Father xemnas all better?" She asked from a quiet voice then audiable for the older members to here.

Zexion seemed very uninterested in the arguement, his arms were crossed as he watched the younger member come mousing over to him. Then turned his attention back to the group.

"What girl Axel, there was no girl," Said Siax coldly.

"yes there was," Axel growled his eyes filled with irritation, "Demyx was courting her around the castle. Not only that, but giving her information about us. its very possible that the girl was a spy, sent from that old wind bag, Cessy!"

Demyx finally spoke up, "She wasn't a spy, and don't call Cessy a wind bag, you've never even spoken to her before!"

Demyx was the only one of the origanal members that Cessy acted polite too.

Axel sneered at Demyx, replying, "Oh, please, she's nothing but a rat in black leather. Plus Xemnas hates the woman's guts, I don't see why he didn't do away with her when he had the chance!"

"Enough!!" yelled Siax, "I'm tired of your bickering. There was no girl and no orders sent out by our Superior. If there were, then they would have went through me first."

"Actually Siax," said Lexaeus, "considering the fact that a berserker was attacked in the halls earlier, it is possible that we do have an intruder in the castle."

Siax was rolling his tempels again out of his frustration, this was getting old and fast, "Fine," he snapped, " Axel, keep searching the grounds for any intruders, and as for you Demyx."

Demyx glances over to him as he spoke, "You are to go to the superior and explain why you aided an intruders escape!" Demyx wanted to protest, but decided against it, he was in enough trouble as it was, and being sent to explain things to the Superior might actually be a better Idea then to explain to them about the girl. He also wanted to figure out why Xemnas suddenly gave those strange orders. He watched as Axel left in his vortex to find Rose, maybe if he got to Xemnas in time, Demyx could convince his superior to take back the order.

Zexion youned, then turned to leave, he took Naixen by the arm and led her out.

"Since they are obviously intagled with there little quarrels, perhaps you should show me were you saw that strange lady you spoke of earlier young one." He said, glancing down at the new thirteenth member.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:13 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

"Why do you need my hand? What are you going to do?" Rose asked while pressing her hands to her stomache area, hinding them from Vexen.

Vexen laughed, "What does it matter to you, you said you were going to die any ways. I'd think you'd not care if you were to lose a limb or not," he laughs a little harder. Rose hugged her arms tighter to her stomache. What was this weirdoh planning?

Just then a black swirling vortex opened behind Vexen and out stepped Axel. He glanced back and forth until his eyes laid on Rose.

"Well, Well, having a little science lesson are we." He smirked.

Vexen leaned his head back carelessly, to speak to Axel, "It took you long enough."

Axel's chakrams appeared in his hands. As he swriled them back and forth, he replied, "heh, Didn't know you were waiting on me."

Vexen stepped out of the way while Axel once again advanced toward Rose and this time there was nobody to stop him.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:24 pm
Alixraen
Medevilgirl

Cessy smiled to Xirius, "I'm the one who brought her here remember. I told you at the bar. But now we must figure out where she is and what has become of her." she paused to think then turned to Xemnas," What do you suppose would be the best cores of action, 'Oh Wise Superior'."

"Xemnas?" Cessy shook at his shoulder, but still nothing. She moved more over to him and pulled his hood back to see his face. He looked as though he was simply sleeping, but she knew that was not the case. She repeated his name hoping he would awaken, but Xemnas remained still.

"This is not good." She said in a very slight panic. She pulled the upper half of Xemnas's body into her arms and places two fingers upon his forehead, then began to chant a spell of her own creation. one that she created to call a lost soul. And though, all nobodies were lost souls, they still thrived in the body. What ever was happening to Xemnas was causing him to lose his soul. He fingers began to glow the same soft dark purple as when she healed Xemnas before.

Xirius wasn't not entirely sure on what was going on, before he could open his mouth to say anything, Cessy stopped him, "No don't speak, I need to consentrate if there is a chance to bring him back."

Just then, Xigbar was homing in on the door. When he came upon it, he noticed that it was Xemnas's personal chambers. He hesitated before finally turning the nob and opening the door.

Xigbar stepped in and closed the door behind him. The room was still in dim light, but being a nobody, he could easily see in the dark. As he walked further into the room, he could hear voices. A females voice. No way, he thought, it couldn't be. He readied his gun arrows for an attack. Then turned a corner, holding his weapon up, right at Xrius and Cessy.

"Oh snap." Out of everything that could have happenend next, this was sure to be the worst course of action. With Xemnas apparently dead, Xirius looked to his rival, Xigbar. Apperently he was the leader now. Xiruis didn't know what to think. "Xemnas has died, Superior" He quickly looked to Cessy. "Will he reanimate?"

"What do you mean he's dead," Said Xigbar as he marched straight up to Xirius, one of his guns was aimed straight at the younger members head. He then noticed Cessy holding Xemnas.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!! get away from him!! you wretch." He was about to kick her in the head but she yelled out to him, "Stop, touch me and your Superior will be gone for good!" Her eyes were closed, she was trying to pull all her energy into calling back Xemnas's soul.

"What do you mean?" Xigbar demanded.

"Have you not noticed that He has been unwell, can you not since that his power has been depleting. i am the only one who can help him now. strike me down and there will be no one to keep him in this plain." Cessy replied

Xigbar eyes her suspiciously. "Sorry I don't trust things that die and keep coming back!" He raised his other gun at her and readied to shoot!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

Vexen laughed, "What does it matter to you, you said you were going to die any ways. I'd think you'd not care if you were to lose a limb or not," he laughs a little harder. Rose hugged her arms tighter to her stomache. What was this weirdoh planning?

Just then a black swirling vortex opened behind Vexen and out stepped Axel. He glanced back and forth until his eyes laid on Rose.

Vexen leaned his head back carelessly, to speak to Axel, "It took you long enough."

Axel's chakrams appeared in his hands. As he swriled them back and forth, he replied, "heh, Didn't know you were waiting on me."

Vexen stepped out of the way while Axel once again advanced toward Rose and this time there was nobody to stop him.

"Not you again! Why won't you leave me alone! I have done nothing to you! Why do you wish to hurt me?" Rose cried out as she stood up from the chair and started backing away from Axel. Rose didn't seem as scared as before, but still scared.
"You set me up didn't you, Vexen?! I thought you were going to help me! Is there no one in this frosaken place that I can trust?!" Rose said angrily as she glanced to Vexen then back to Axel.
Rose had feeling in the pit of her stomache that she wouldn't be making it out of this encounter as she backed farther away and Axel moved in closer still.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:48 am
Medevilgirl
Alixraen
Medevilgirl

"What do you mean he's dead," Said Xigbar as he marched straight up to Xirius, one of his guns was aimed straight at the younger members head. He then noticed Cessy holding Xemnas.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!! get away from him!! you wretch." He was about to kick her in the head but she yelled out to him, "Stop, touch me and your Superior will be gone for good!" Her eyes were closed, she was trying to pull all her energy into calling back Xemnas's soul.

"What do you mean?" Xigbar demanded.

"Have you not noticed that He has been unwell, can you not since that his power has been depleting. i am the only one who can help him now. strike me down and there will be no one to keep him in this plain." Cessy replied

Xigbar eyes her suspiciously. "Sorry I don't trust things that die and keep coming back!" He raised his other gun at her and readied to shoot!!

"Now Xigbar, is this how you want to be remembered, as a murderer?" Xirius knew he was toying with death, but he knew Xigbar could not kill Cessy, it would be disastrous. "Why are you so angry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:08 pm
Naixen nodded to her superior and led him where she had first came to. She pointed at the spot where the beserker had been thrown into leaving a dent into the floor and wall. "After that I went into to that room right there." She pointed at the door where currently she heard shouting and possibly agun, not doubt xigbar's. This made squim closer the Zexion not liking what she was hearing through her sensitive ears.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:28 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

"Not you again! Why won't you leave me alone! I have done nothing to you! Why do you wish to hurt me?" Rose cried out as she stood up from the chair and started backing away from Axel. Rose didn't seem as scared as before, but still scared.
"You set me up didn't you, Vexen?! I thought you were going to help me! Is there no one in this frosaken place that I can trust?!" Rose said angrily as she glanced to Vexen then back to Axel.
Rose had feeling in the pit of her stomache that she wouldn't be making it out of this encounter as she backed farther away and Axel moved in closer still.

Vexen held an emotionless glare to Rose as Axel readied to attack

"Awww, Don't take it personally, doll face," smirked Axel, "I'm just following orders!!"

He raised the chakrams having them twirl and glow with flames, then reeled them back to throw forward. Rose was just one fling of a hand away from death.

(BOM BOM BOM What will ROSE DO NEXT!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Alixraen

"Now Xigbar, is this how you want to be remembered, as a murderer?" Xirius knew he was toying with death, but he knew Xigbar could not kill Cessy, it would be disastrous. "Why are you so angry?"

Xigbar froze when he heard Xirius, how stupid was this kid??

"Xirius," said Xigbar, "Since you obviously skipped out on your trianing session with Larxene, I'm gon'na give you a quick sub-lesson on what it means to be a member of organization XIII." He then eyed Cessy darkly

Cessy held on tighter to Xemnas. What ever Xigbar was going to do, she couldn't stop her spell, or else his superior really would be done for.

"Xigbar," She said as stern and strongly as able, "Wait, You're making a big mistake."

He wasn't listening to her, and continued his lesson, "You see Xirius, being a member means," He cocked the gun at Cessy, " you are a murderer!"

She glared up to him, but kept trying to focus her energy on Xemnas. He was close now. If only she had one more second, a second lost as gunfire went off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the room Zexion had been examining the area for intruders when came the bang from the room Naxien had pointed out. He also noticed how clingy the little girl got right before the noise.

"Stay here, "He ordered her as he eyed the door, "I'll see whats happening." then Zexion strolled over to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cessy had been shot in the head this time. Her body fell back words to the floor, releasing Xemnas from her arms. The faint purple glow that Cessy extracted from her spell lingered a few more moments apon Xemnas's forhead then faded away.

Xigbar lowered his weapon, then murmured, "And this time stay dead!!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Naixen nodded but hearing a gun shot made her jump and sqeek as she ducked and covered her head now terrified. The next thing she head was the word 'dead' and the voice sounding like Xigbar just made it even more scary. She was using her doll as a sheild holding it over her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 pm
Xirius stood stock still and looked at the heap on the floor where both Xemnas and Cessy lay. He had to believe they were dead, what else could have happenned? At that exact moment, Zexion strolled in. "What on earth...oh, it's you Xigbar. What has happened? And why are both The Superior and the Cessy dead? His tone was not accusative, but rather worried. Xirius meanwhile, had his daggers, as they were at all times, sheathed in a belt that went over his shoulder under his cloak. He had not touched them yet, but knew for his protection, he would have to use them eventually. He finally summoned the courage to speak. "Zexion, he had inadvertanly killed the Superior..." Which was the truth. If he had not killed Cessy, Xemnas would have still been alive. "Shut up!" Xigbar took the butt end of his gun arrow and struck Xirius across the head with it. Xirius was knocked unconcious, but not dead. The last thing he heard before blacking out was Zexion, who was sounding extremley worried now. "Number Eighteen!"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:56 pm
Quote:

Vexen held an emotionless glare to Rose as Axel readied to attack

"Awww, Don't take it personally, doll face," smirked Axel, "I'm just following orders!!"

He raised the chakrams having them twirl and glow with flames, then reeled them back to throw forward. Rose was just one fling of a hand away from death.

(BOM BOM BOM What will ROSE DO NEXT!!!)

Rose looked around her for something that could help her with frantic eyes when she spotted the strane liquid that Vexen had made earlier.
Rose quickly grabbed it up and slashed it into both Axel's and Vexen's eyes and dashed for the door.
She knew they wouldn't be stopped long, but long enough for her to run away.
Rose used all of her energy to run away from the place.
"Good thing I was in track when I was younger; also for my father always pressuring me to be observant." Rose thought to herself as she breathed hard.
Rose turned around a corner and stumbled over something that squeaked when she hit it.
Rose looked up from were she had falled and saw a little girl holding a doll.
"Sorry, I'm just trying...To...Um...Get out of here..." Rose huffed as she stood up in a hurry, hoping that Axel and Vexen hadn't found out were she was yet.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games