Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:41 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"So Ruxia.....Do you know why we were all gather here in this place? I dont understand whats going on? Can you help me out?"
"he chose many people to replace the old organization members not all of you will be choosen but a few of you will"
"What would happen to the people who arent picked?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"So Ruxia.....Do you know why we were all gather here in this place? I dont understand whats going on? Can you help me out?"
"he chose many people to replace the old organization members not all of you will be choosen but a few of you will"
"im guessing sent home"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im guessing sent home"
"I hope thats all that happens and not nothin gbad."Rikku looked at Ruxia"So how do we prove that we should be choosen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im guessing sent home"
"I hope thats all that happens and not nothin gbad."Rikku looked at Ruxia"So how do we prove that we should be choosen?"
"he told me one of them has to have a special quality about them and the rest im not sure  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im guessing sent home"
"he told me one of them has to have a special quality about them and the rest im not sure
"i see....i hope i get chossen then."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im guessing sent home"
i hope that for you too  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:31 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im guessing sent home"
i hope that for you too
"thanks"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:33 pm
Xeviance looked from Xia, to Rixia, then addressed them both. "Let's see, Xaldin is responsible for Xigbar's eyepatch, Axel killed Vexen because he was jealous of him, Xemnas was disappointed with Zexion because his weapon was a book, Larxene secretly wanted Marluxia but Marluxia secretly wished he was a girl, Luxord, Xaldin, and Xigbar often got drunk together, Roxas invented sea salt ice cream, Saix hid in his room every time there was a full moon, Vexen was quite the cook, Demyx often spent time writing love ballads for his sitar, Lexaeus by far had the strongest weapon, and Xemnas had a strange affinity for children." Xeviance had to take a deep breath after reciting all of that. "Satisfactory?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:41 pm
"hes waiting for us" starts walking away and turns away "are you coming or not"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Alixraen
Xeviance looked from Xia, to Rixia, then addressed them both. "Let's see, Xaldin is responsible for Xigbar's eyepatch, Axel killed Vexen because he was jealous of him, Xemnas was disappointed with Zexion because his weapon was a book, Larxene secretly wanted Marluxia but Marluxia secretly wished he was a girl, Luxord, Xaldin, and Xigbar often got drunk together, Roxas invented sea salt ice cream, Saix hid in his room every time there was a full moon, Vexen was quite the cook, Demyx often spent time writing love ballads for his sitar, Lexaeus by far had the strongest weapon, and Xemnas had a strange affinity for children." Xeviance had to take a deep breath after reciting all of that. "Satisfactory?"

Rixia stared (although she knew it was rude, she couldn't help it), trying to take in all this bizarre info at once. "Um...wow."
((The thing about Marluxia I can easily believe, my friends and I joke about it at school))  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:00 pm
hydra4
Rikku looked over at the rest of the group."Am coming with you." Rikku said to him and walked over to him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:38 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed at all this. And to think she's been around them long but didn't even know all this stuff. The part about Xemnas and children gave her chills but she couldn't help but laugh at this. "That's good. And what about...me? Technically I was around with them too." she said with a sly smile.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Rikku looked over at the rest of the group."Am coming with you." Rikku said to him and walked over to him.
"okay" looks at the others "if you want to find out whats happening i would suggest you come with me"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:10 pm
((Rix is my nickname btw))
"Oh yeah, that's right," Rix said. "And Demyx...well...he always was one for music..." Her voice trailed off as she went back in her memories. "I remember the first time he got that sitar...he couldn't properly tune it. Until I got him a tuner. He doesn't need that anymore, though." And she remembered: she probably wasn't going to see him for a long, long time.
"Last time you recall...did he still remember me?" she asked Xeviance.

((um are all the characters going to meet up eventually? Just...wondering...))  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:14 pm
Akira Shinji
((Rix is my nickname btw))
"Oh yeah, that's right," Rix said. "And Demyx...well...he always was one for music..." Her voice trailed off as she went back in her memories. "I remember the first time he got that sitar...he couldn't properly tune it. Until I got him a tuner. He doesn't need that anymore, though." And she remembered: she probably wasn't going to see him for a long, long time.
"Last time you recall...did he still remember me?" she asked Xeviance.

((um are all the characters going to meet up eventually? Just...wondering...))
(( stare i just called over to you and the other 2 besides me and rikku)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games