Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:12 pm
Haru and the dragon exchanged glances, rather confused on many levels. The teen was a fighter, and the creature at her side a weapon- usually they just faught their way through things. The 'girl' however, was getting the feeling she was being manipulated, and it displeased her greatly. The idea that the cat-person was calling 'her' 'miss nice lady' also led to some displeasure.

"If you're talking to me, my name is not 'miss nice lady'. It's 'Haru', and I'm not a... Oh, nevermind..." The last part was more groweled then spoken, though the teen was quite human and simply quite annoyed. "I can fight, I can" she looked up at the dragon, which nodded at her "fly, and I can use magic. Maybe even to open another portal. I don't know where we'd go though..."

Now the teen's red gaze drifted down to her feet, it was time to admit she didn't understand any of her magic. Maybe. "The last portal simply took me to my sword. I'm... not sure... where a new portal would go."

A moment passed, and then she added. "Besides, he may wish to finish the fight himself. Honor and all." The last part seemed tagged-on, and the teen seemed somewhat defeated. "Of course, we could watch, and once he's finished he may have some idea of where we should go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:57 am
"I like your portal idea better, let's get off this island before it wakes up and tries to crush me with a boulder or something. Mew. Pwease miss nice lady?" he made an adorable kitty face and had the flamingo help beg.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:03 am
Haru shot the cat-person a withering look, and groweled "My name is not 'miss nice lady'! I'm not nice, and I'm sure as hell not a LADY!" The teen reached for where Kuroryuu normally hung in its seath, but stopped when 'she' realized the sword was no longer there. The dragon nuzzled the side of the 14 year old's head, as she hung her head and sighed. After a moment she looked up at Justice, reiterating "I told you, just call me Haru."

The teen seemed tired, and slightly defeated, as she raised her hands and began a spell she couldn't remember learning. A portal appeared before them, not unlike the one they had used to get to the island resort in the first place. "Not really sure where it's going to land, but anywhere would be better then here." Ah, famous last words...

((We agreed on the bath house?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 am
(Yesh! 3nodding )
Justice smiled "Yay! thank you miss haru lady!" He rode the flamingo into the portal as he had once done.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:34 pm
Haru was pleased for a moment, glad to be thanked, and pleased the cat-person had remembered 'her' name-- untill 'she' realized he had called 'her' 'miss' and 'lady' again. "Just call me HARU!" And then the teen jumped in after him, followed by the dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:12 am
Shinobu_Mayl
"Totome Da." Shinobu said before kicking off of the ground, running toward Reiko. He flicked the emblem from his chest before disappearing into thin air and reappearing with his foot on Reiko's shhoulder with a megaton of pressure ontop of it. He held his foot there only letting tsome of the weight take effect on her shoulder.

"I've wrapped my limbs in different movements of time. Give up and I won't have to let this one move any faster." Shinobu said gesturinmg to his afore mentioned leg.

Reiko grabbed Shinobu's leg and held him close to her. "Royal raid!" She said before multiple spike pushed from her body to lance the young man to death. "I said take me to Tobias."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:55 am
Tickey kicked Shinobu's leg from the woman's grip knocking them back from each other. "He's at the Plushie palace Bar and Pub." She said before she turned to walk away. "I ain't coming to save your a** next time."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:20 pm
"Thats all I asked for." Reiko said as the spike retracted. "I just wanted to know where my love was, why couldn't anyone just tell me?" Reiko picked up Honey and placed the small child on her back.

"Teleport to Plushie palace Bar and Pub." Honet said with a slight laugh. She was happy to see her father again after what seemed like a decade.

((To Plushie palace Bar and Pub.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:46 am
The skies of the island darken as a collection of space ships hover above.
A number of the ships settle into the waters as the invaders begin setting up defenses.
One of the ships land on the island and a number of amphibious creatures armed with what appears to be rifles of some sort. Wearing suits made from unknown metal, with glass domes covering there heads.

"They have been located."
"Good. Send them our demands."
The invading forces defenses began construction.
"They shall be ours."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:48 am
"Sir. They have refused our demands and destroyed the messenger device."
The commander of there force looked onwards as the aerial and aquatic defenses were finaly put into place.
"Very well. Order the men to prepare for combat!"
With that order the defenses were activated and the invading force began colonizing the island for there own purposes.  

ByakoAssailant

Jerry_Berez

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:16 pm
Vittorio walked into the lobby looing around in curiosity. "Its been too long..." he thought to himself. With his hands in his pockets, he undid the straps to his cross and swords which were all straped together, and let them fall to the floor. As he stood there leaning on the cross, he sniffed around to see of there were any "others"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:27 am
Clicking could be heard behind Vittorio as a pair of the amphibious invaders loaded there guns.
"Put your hands up!"
The two guards stood behind Vittorio with there unusual guns at ready.  

ByakoAssailant

Jerry_Berez

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:14 pm
Vittorio stood there silent. Putting his hands up, he forced himself not to smile. Thinking to himself, he wondered what it was he got himself into this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:59 am
"This land is now under control of the empire. You are under arrest until out supreme commander decides what to do with you!"
The two guards with there guns still trained on Vittorio stand on either side of the door the way they just came and motioned Vittorio to walk.
The direction ed to a ship that seems to serve as a type of temporary prison for the invading force.

ByakoAssailant

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:41 pm
Viva and appear on a deserted part of the Island that the Empire hadn't secured yet. They looks around and waits for the rest of the team to arrive.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games