Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
FMwS manga Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:25 pm
There is now a Full Moon wo Sagashite Role-Play open to members of the guild. Click Here
Please Join. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:38 pm
or a clicky on your sig. 3nodding xd  

akeikas
Captain

Jive Ammunition

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:39 pm
Hmm... RP. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:46 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
or a clicky on your sig. 3nodding xd
That would work. xD  

Karren Hilary.

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Yay, I'll join...when I finish my homework. xD

My friend has had the first two volumes of FMwS for a month now and she's still not done with the first book. confused

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:29 pm
Eeeh, I finally got volume four. It was so sad. crying Slight spoiler: The chapter about Meroko's past is one of my favorites.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:21 pm
I love that chapter as well. smile
Slight spoiler: My favorite chapter is probably the one or two (did it span through two?) where Mitsuki is talking to Takuto in a stream or something in the rain and she's telling him how much she loves Eichi and she hates them for getting between her and him. That was so dramatic, so...touching.
And because I dislike Takuto, really. xD

Um...yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:51 pm
FMWS #5 is out

Haven't read it yet, but there's some pretty sketches in the back whee  

Bchan

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:57 pm
0_0 *runs to the bookstore* I've been waiting for such an obscenely long time...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:04 pm
Bchan
FMWS #5 is out

Haven't read it yet, but there's some pretty sketches in the back whee

Finally!  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Bchan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:29 am
Read it last night - thoughts and spoilers below:

The Meroko arc confused the hell out of me. I had to read it at least 2 times to get the whole story straight. I'm happy with the outcome though.

Izumi... he's weird. I don't get the fangirlism surrounding him. I guess I just don't go for emo guys.

I'm glad the manga is actually now progressing as before it was Mitsuki whining and being annoying. She's becoming less annoying now because the girl's getting a freaking back bone and not whining about Eichi much anymore (not a big Eichi fan). It was especially heartbreaking when she was crying for Ooshige-san.
Speaking of which - OoshigexWakaoujii - OMG love it!
And finally seeing more concrete signs of MitsukixTaukto - my inner fangirl is quite happy.

And the ending... wow. Ccrraazzyy. I can't wait for Vol. 6.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:46 pm
I bought volume 5 yesterday and read it over twice and here are some things that I thought were exceptional (spoilers):

-More on Izumi's past and his romance with Meroko. I love it when he says (or thinks) "all I want is the strength to protect the girl who first cried for me." That was just awesome.

-Indications of Wakouji x Ooshige and how much Wakouji really cares and loves her.

-Mitsuki is lightening up, which is always a welcomed bonus.

-Meroko is showing some more signs of letting go of Takuto, which I don't quite mind either since I've been hoping for her to get a little closer to Izumi.

-Revelation on Jonathan! Dun dun dun...

Lepidus Light

Bchan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:51 am
Volume 6 is out.

As well as the first volume of anime (if you know where to look whee )

I'm going to hold off buying the anime because I have the entire series on my computer, and I'm not interested in hearing the dub... If they ever do a full box set that's not insanely priced I might pick that up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:00 pm
i have all the books up to 5 and it's a really great manga! arina really knows how to get a person invovled.  

bunnybunnyxo

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:38 pm
I finally got around to picking up volumes 6 and 7 today. biggrin I hadn't bought any manga since the summer, if you can believe it! I can't wait to reread the ending...  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff