Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kohona arena/training ground ((RPG type spars)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:14 pm
( Who knows XD)

Maikeru blinked. " What the heck are you doing?" It looked like sakiuma was doing something sin would. This guys is different from the others Maikeru got ready and prepared himself for anything.

HP:
Maikeru- 19
Sakiuma- 20  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:20 pm
"I'm practicing something i did before I came to the school..." he said his breathing begining to become deeper. Sakiuma twisted his foot in the dirt and nearly vanished, he was a blur running in circles where he had remembered his teammate was. He stopped suddenly and got back into the stance he was in before. Sakiuma took a deep breathe. "Now... I'm ready.." he said smiling. Oh god.. I hope I scared him this will be pretty hard... he thought to himself.

(( lol ))  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Gah!....what the heck.....t-this guy is cool....but a can't let him scare me. He thought with shocked look on his face. " Well looks like you got a few tricks up your sleeve but you're not the only one." He snapped back to his stance. Oh man maybe I can't pull this off.  
TheRealBatt05 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:34 pm
Gotcha! Sakiuma thought to himself. When Maikeru moved into his stance Sakiuma felt his vibrations in the Earth. "Heh... big mistake Maikeru..." Sakiuma twisted his foot and went straight for Maikeru sending a blow to his stomach with a kick sending him close to the tree near the end of the arena.

(( who cares if i said "try" ? xD ))  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Maikeru is sent to the tree but before hitting it he jumped up into the tree. " Was it now?" he said making his voice echo through the arena. I got to at least try this. I mean it could mean the difference of winning and losing.. Maikeru focused his chakra into his hands. " Here goes." He came flying down very fast and went to punch sakiuma senting him backward, but before the attack hit he lowered the amount of chakra in his hand.

HP:
Maikeru- 16
Sakiuma- 20  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:50 pm
Dang it.. he was in the air... if he does that again im taking this off... Sakiuma thought to himself while flying back eventually catching himself in a cartwheel and returning to his stance.  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:52 pm
" so is this a weakness to what you were doing." he said landing in his stance.  
TheRealBatt05 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:55 pm
Once again he felt his vibrations but since Sakiuma was so far away he had to push it another step. Sakiuma twisted his foot in the dark and nearly completely vanished barely visable (sp?) he swiped Maikeru's feet from under him and then jumped back. "Yes... it has a weakness but this technique is very accurate...." he said returning to his stance at least 20 feet away from where Maikeru was.  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:07 pm
" Well as long as you can get it strong enough you'll be awesome. It's a good technique." He said jumping into the air and flying toward sakiuma with another flying kick. then jumps into the tree. maybe if I stay in the air I can defeat him.

HP:
Maikeru- 15
Sakiuma- 17  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:18 pm
Sakiuma wasn't sure if he had stopped running or jumped so he waited then he was hit head on. He knew he had found the weakness. Dang it! He found out... Looks like its coming off he thought to himself now upset he must use his eye also. He took off the blindfold. "Good job Maikeru... but you won't like me now that you've made me take it off." He knew this would send at least a small bit of fear into his teammate's mind. He readied in his regular stance ready for the next attack, when Sakiuma started breathing deeply.  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:22 pm
Alright I did it bt what is he talking about He thought with a strange look on his face as he landed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:27 pm
"Please... attack me..." Sakiuma said staring at Maikeru he knew that Maikeru wouldn't be expecting what was soon to come. "I only resort to this method once the previous one doesn't work." he said with a grin.  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 pm
" Heh. You'll regret that."he said charging forward.  
TheRealBatt05 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:32 pm
Sakiuma with hands behind his back ran straigtht to Maikeru and sent a hard knee to his ribs then kicked him into the air and jumped back to his original place. "And that's just a taste...I suggest you give up and train.. I don't want to break anything.... on you...." Sakiuma said knowing this would intimidate(sp?) his teammate even more.  

TheRealBatt05

kidelk generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

kidelk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:41 pm
" I AIN'T GIVING UP THAT EASY!" He yelled. Maikeru summed up all of his chakra into a his hands and feet. He didn't know what he was about to do but he wasn't going to lose. He ran at sakiuma with extreme speed and kicked him twice once in the side and in the chest.

HP:
Maikeru- 13
Sakiuma- 13  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out