Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 am
Ollie noticed kitsune still sitting away from the water ad callede over "yo kitsune! stop trying so hard, just try it out on the water and eventually you'll get it right" he stepped back onto the water and began walking forward, he had taken about 5 steps before he felt the water begin to soften beneath his feet so jumped back onto land.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:42 am
"Hmmm? Oh well ok, I'm not sure how I'll do..." Kitsune got up slowly, she had been sitting awkwardly and her butt was sore.
Determination ring clear through her eyes, as she was hoping not to become a boiled lobster again.
"Thanks Ollie, don't worry I'll try hard." She smiled, truly grateful.
Ok I think I might have it.....Here it goes!
She made a quick leap onto the water's surface, trying to get both feet onto the water. She had realized earlier that she was so busy trying to keep her chakra balance stable that when she would move her foot it caused her to lose concentration.
Kitsune stumble awkwardly on the water's surface, slipping and sliding.
Until gradually her feet began to skin beneath the surface of the water.
No not now I had it!! I just need more chakra! Kistune thought, trying to bring some more chakra to the soles of her feet.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 am
Ollie grinned "see? your doing it pretty much!" he jumped next to her as he tried to keep the chakra circulating "you know ... i think i almost have it now" he stood still for a moment, then began to walk, his steps were uneven and he was still dipping under the water slightly, but he doing it more or less.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:19 am
"Yup it looks like you almost have it!" Kitsune noticed that Ollie was almost walking on the surface of the water. She continued to add more chakra, hoping to bring her up to the surface somewhat.  

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:41 pm
Ollie grinned, he was so exited about nearly having it down that he didnt notice his feet sink into the boilinbg water, suddenly he noticed and jumped onto the floor, as he landed he jumped again and stood on his hands, he loooked at his feet and they were bright red "wow ... thats gonna sting for a while"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:47 pm
[[Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. But the finals are finally over so I'll be on more often. Promise.]]

Sasaki nodded in content as his students slowly grasped the gist of the exercise and began to understand the concept. "One thing in the water-walking exercise that is different from the tree-climbing exercise is that you have to constantly change the amount of Chakra you're putting out because the water is constantly changing."

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:33 pm
(meh, no worries, it doesnt matter if your not online for a while, cuz you at least post when you can)

Ollie nodded "yeah, that makes sense" he jumped back onto the water and began walking, he was walking fine for about 9-10 paces, then he began sinking like he was on an escalator so jumped back onto solid land and tried again  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:28 am
Tog listened to what Sasaki said and tried again, he walked a few feet completely above water, after thehis feet were slightly below he continued like that for a bit, then jumped back. "well, at least it didn't hurt as much as last time xd "  

one_winged_angel123456

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 am
(=D yay Sasaki-sensi is here! No need to apologized. I'm going to be gone this weekend and Monday.....)

Ugh this really hurts my feet...I wonder how long I can keep it up? Kitsune thought, cringing as she desperately continued to add different amounts of chakra so that she didn't suddenly slip through the water's surface. Yet her feet still bobbed up and down, appearing as though they were very indecisive as to whether she gotten it or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 am
Ollie jumped back onto the water and instantly got a firm landing, as he began walking forward he muttered to himself "almost got it prefect ... just need to keep my chakra moving like thisa and once i've got used to it i'll be happy" he continued walking then stepped back 0onto land as he felt his chakra flow shake from losing concentration  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:27 pm
Sasaki looked up at a stray leaf blowing in the wind. He lept up to the gate. "Sorry guys. I have something to do. Be right back! Don't stop practicing." He said with a faked cheerfulness. Then, he disappeared in a blur.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:56 am
Olie watchd sasaki dissappear then sighed "i wonder what he has to do ... oh well, i guess we'll have to try and surprise him by perfecting this by the time he gets back" he jumped back onto the water and kept training.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:46 pm
TWO HOURS LATER...

--

Sasaki walked towards the site of the hot springs. His arm was wrapped and a bandage was slung carelessly across his cheek. "Konichiwa, students~! Have you made any progress?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 pm
ozzy walks by

"hmmm"  

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:53 pm
ozzy sees sasaki

"hello sasaki"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff