Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Doctor Who, Cyber Man, Dalek, SciFi, Banana 

Reply The Doctor Who Guild
What was the first episode you ever saw? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Who

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 am
O.O lot of people started with the 10th, huh?.
I wish I could say I started with the Celestial Toy Maker but seeing as it has never been aired on tv before it was lost in a fire while only the last episode remains with the rest resurected in pictures by fans, I can't say I seen it on TV but I seen this online as my first episode and loved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:59 pm
My first episode was Love and Monsters. Not the best, but Sci Fi was having a marathon of Series 2, and I was interested enough that I watched through Doomsday. Then I had to go back and watch it from the beginning!  

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

ezactron14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm
Christmas Invasion at the part where Jackie is going "I'm going to be killed by a Christmas tree" Then I watched the new series one on PBS at like 1am while watching series 2 on BBC America  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:56 pm
The first episode I actually saw was Rose, but I didn't watch much of it until David Tennant came along. Now I watch it non-stop. biggrin  

Reilas

Dapper Darling

NatsumenoKage

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 pm
My first episode was a rebroadcast of A Battle of Wits I think. I know its one of the eps during the time meddler ark though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 pm
Oh gosh. I think it was a 2nd doctor episode that my parents were watching at a DW party when I was littler. (Uber nerd family.) Something with a cave and a scary gun and robots in pods that looked like washing machines. I can't verify any of that though...  

Othien

Lonely Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

akairera

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:47 am
I think it was the Christmas Invasion. Since then I watch it all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 pm
I wandered into the room while my parents were watching "The Lazarus Experiment." ... 10 minutes afterwards I couldn't be pried away from the tv. XD  

FoxWingDrgn

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 pm
Kaokie
Oh gosh. I think it was a 2nd doctor episode that my parents were watching at a DW party when I was littler. (Uber nerd family.) Something with a cave and a scary gun and robots in pods that looked like washing machines. I can't verify any of that though...

I think that one's called "The Mind Robber." I could be totally wrong; I've only seen a couple 2nd Doctor stories...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Wow, this brings me back to 2005.

It was on the Sci-Fi channel, "Rose". It was the weirdest thing I had ever saw, with the ever-so-flexible Mickey, but for some reason I could not change the station, and I'm glad I didn't! After Rose, I thought - if I started it, I might as well finish it.
I'll never be finished with it, not even after The Doctor's thirteenth regeneration - if he lives that long....

I think what really pull me into it was Rose was someone I wanted to be - a average teenager going through life then BAM!!! I'm a Time Traveler!  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 pm
I saw the second half of Daleks in Manhattan followed by Evolution of the Daleks and was instantly hooked. Been obsessed with David Tennent's Doctor ever since. In a similar vein, the first classic series episode I saw was Warriors of the Deep. Been obsessed with Turlough ever since.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 am
My first ever episode was probably Smith and Jones back in '07 on Sci-Fi. That's what got me hooked on Doctor Who.  

Simply Tezi

Naterbee

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 am
Mine was something from the 4ths era.
Mind, this is the first one I can remember.
Probably wasn't my first episode.

o 3o
Can't remember what happened in it for the life of me, or what the name of the episode was because I watched it when I was eight. And considering it's been ten years since...
But like, what I can remember was fourth running over a grassy looking hill holding his hat to his head.

ABC kids in Australia used to show it at 5:30 every afternoon, from Doctor number one to seven.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am
Wow going back in time a bit. I must of been around 5 or 6 watching the 7th doctor and ace on the bbc before it got canceled. Then around 9 or 10 watching the 3,4,5,6,7th doctor on uk gold reruns on a sunday morning with my mum.  

Kalzonie

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm
Hate to say it, but my journey started with 9 when he met Rose, the one with the living mannequins.

"What's your name?"
"Rose..."
"Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!"  
The Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out