Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:50 am
Talina nodded " alright" she said then looked at Rigu her eyes then showed concern " are you alright?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:35 pm
arisa woke up then walked to a clearing in central park and sat there with a mad look then started to tare up the grass  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:26 pm
Rigu nodded half hartedly. "Yeah..." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
Slowly small bumps began to form on her skin and then they started to move and push up through her skin, Rigu gave a monsterous yell of pain before her skin turned pitch black and her eyes started to glow crimson, her teeth became pointed and her fingernails became claws. Her hair grew longer and almost looked animated.
Yes it was a horrifing site, though running down that horrid face were tears of pain and agony.
Rigu jumped down and found Arisa, she jumped at her trying to pin her. "Arisa let me help you, that nasty Talina and my repressed form no nothing just trust me I won't do anything to hurt you, just come here." She said in a voice that was not her's.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:29 am
arisa saw rigu then started to run and transform a little more her cat ears got pointy and her fanges grew more, her hair became spikey she had spikes growing out of her back and she started to make sounds that sounded like a lion then stoped and looked at rigu and in a creapy scary deep femail voice said "come and get me"  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:09 pm
Talina watched seeing rigu trying to get Arisa to trust her she stayed out of it even when Rigu called her nasty she looked angry but letted it slip. She saw herself still on the building she rolled her eyes and then zoomed running down the building at lightning speed away from both Rigu and Arisa but stayed close but out of sight  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:03 pm
Rigu crouched on all fours and sprung after Arisa, she was just inches from being able to grab her.
The demon was fighting off her insincts to attack every human she saw, she could for now but soon she would ware down, it was only a matter of time.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:49 pm
arisa ran out of breath and stoped and had a worn out look on her face then colapsed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:57 pm
Rigu sighed as Arisa stopped and picked her up. She stood up on her legs and looked around for Talina. She located her and put Arisa on her back and then bounded up to Talina.
"Shoot her up with that stuff I gave you." She said her voice still not the same.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:15 am
Talina ran up and injected Arisa with whatever Rigu gave her and then pulled it away " alright" she said looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:28 pm
Rigu set Arisa down gently and then took a deep breath. "I'm......... okay?" She said in amazement for by now she would have gone nuts. She slowly changed back to normal and then she passed out from exaustion.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:40 pm
arisa's form did not change she still looked scary but was unconches and seemed calm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:44 pm
Talina watched as she placed her in the place to keep her there so she couldn't get away and they could find out what happened to her.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:23 pm
Rigu woke up and looked at Talina. "Now what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:27 pm
Talina shook her head " I don't know...wait till she calms down enough to talk to her" she said  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:54 pm
arisa slowly started to open her eye's then tryed to get up but fell right back and just layed there " what happened why dose my arm hurt"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff