Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:56 am
Alex rolled Rekai out of the way and pulled out two kunai. He then turned around and took a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:02 am
The creature didn't stop it's charge. It tackled Alex to the ground and grabbed the two kunai and started to turn the blade towards Alex's chest.  

The Doppleganger Creature

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:06 am
(Anyone wanna buy a marble pillar)

Alex lost some breath when he was tackled. He then brought his knee up into the genitals of the beast still trying to keep the kunai out of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:17 am
(((o.O)))

Alex's attack hit its target, but not being human, it didn't exactly carry the same 'package' as Alex did. It couldn't feel pain either. Alex's attack seemed to be in vain.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:19 am
(You should be getting weak 0i0)

Alex had slipped into his pocket and pulled out a kunai with a explosive note on it. He then reached around as far as he could and tried to slide the kunai between it's ribs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:29 am
The kunai was absorbed into the creature's chest, as was the exlosive tag. The creature glanced down its chest in time to see the last of the tag being sucked into it. It let go of Alex and stood up in shock.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:34 am
Alex stood up and wiped his face off. He then walked towards Rekai and picked him up. He shouldered him and walked towards the beast. He then said "If you have any chakra focus it around the kunai."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:40 am
The creature began clawing at its chest, desperatly trying to get the exploding tag out of him. It seemed to be too late though.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:42 am
Alex feeling sorry for the creature put down Rekai and pulled out a Kunai. Alex then stabbed the creature with it and pulled out the kunai and threw it at a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 am
"Can you put me down, Alex? Don't worry I can walk." Rekai said. He then noticed the creature clawing at its chest.
"Uh...I think we should run!" He said, taking himself off Alex's shoulder and running as fast as he could.
"Quickly Sukai!! Fly!!!" He whistled to the aplomado falcon. She obeyed hastily, flapping her powerful wings and flying after Rekai.  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:47 am
(I'll be getting off in a min)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:51 am
(((yea, me too)))

Even though the tag was out of the creature it was still set to explode.

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:53 am
Rekai stopped and turned around, "Alex come on!! It's not gonna hold much longer!!" He called back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:28 am
(( Luc you can't have Chidori. It's Sasuke and Kakashi's own move. Just like resangen is NAruto, the fourth hokage, and Jiraya's move. It can't be given to anyone else.  

Shin Defender of Light

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games