Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil Villain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RE villain?
  Albert Wesker
  William Birkin
  Jack Krauser
  Ada Wong
  Osmund Saddler
  Ramon Salazar
  The Ashfords
  Nikolai Ginovaef
  Other
View Results

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm
I know he might be overrated, but Albert Wesker is my favorite, and Ada Wong. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:10 pm
I think it depends on how long one has been a Wesker and Ada fan. If you liked Wesker since RE1, and Ada since RE2, you're in the clear.

But if you only started liking them after RE4, then... Well, hopefully you're not one of those people.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:32 am
Because of his awesomeness and omnipotent presence, I rank Wesker as the top villain of the series, and my personal favorite. William Birkins comes in as a close second simply due to the many mutations he sported, and after that I like the Ashfords just because of LegendaryFrog's parody of Alfred Ashford.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 am
Albert Wesker, mew. ^-^ X3 =3 o3o I just love the cold, heartless, bad a** and refined gentleman at the same time kind of bad guy. Who is also handsome to boot. xp  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

x-Kitsune Fox-x

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am
wesker is the best of course look at my sig whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:48 pm
Wesker is a beast in everything he does did u see him in RE5 he owns  

Joe_Money_Exclusive

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 pm
This actually made me think. Each character on the list here had a big impact on Re. (Not so much Jack, he just looked cool.)

I have to say Albert Wesker though, and if you ask why. Well go back and play Re, Re CV, and Re5.

He is just one of those characters who will do anything to get ahead or gain more power.

The Ashfords just made me laugh. Alfred being a cross-dresser, and Alexia sleeping in cyrostasis while infected with the T-Veronica Virus.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Wesker for sure...i mean yeah i'm on the borderline of either Wesker or William, I mean without William most of the stuff would have been prevented...but come on! Who doesn't have a soft spot for Wesker in their hearts?  

Twili-Chan

Haito_Kurusawa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 am
Albert Wesker  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:48 pm
I think most of us in here know by now who my favorite villian is xP

Albert Wesker  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm
Too bad Capcom ruined Wesker. The only surviving, uncorrupted RE villain left is Nicholai. And that's only until they put him in the next RE game and make a douche out of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Too bad Capcom ruined Wesker. The only surviving, uncorrupted RE villain left is Nicholai. And that's only until they put him in the next RE game and make a douche out of him.

yeah seriously.....my wesker....;_; my dear poor wesker. crying  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:48 pm
SaintChaos
yeah seriously.....my wesker....;_; my dear poor wesker. crying

See? Deniability! To me RE5 doesn't exist. To me, Wesker is uncorruptible!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm
He was corrupted ever since CVX... All he wanted was the T-Veronica Virus. He had the G-Virus and the T-Virus. The problem with the main antagonist is that they always get a bad rap for wanting clichéd "World domination" or "global extermination". What did you think he was gonna do with all those viruses?

Sell 'em and disappear? Yeah, what a way to end that storyline. Wesker's just chilling on an island. No final fight, nothing like that, etc.

Now, is there a way to have a final fight without the whole "gonna kill the world" angle? Sure. Revenge. But Capcom's writers have never exactly been bright as the sun to figure that out.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 pm
While I PARTIALLY agree with you, in that they should've just let the cool guy die in RE1. But it never WAS clarified what he was gonna do with the viruses.
Now, he may have led his team into Rockfort island, but it's not like he was the leader of the whole organization. In fact, in his report, he says, "I sold my soul to a new organization." Unneededly poetic, but the point is, if you sell yourself to someone, that means they own you. In other words, he's not the big boss there. He was obtaining T-Veronica FOR someone else. The people who, I figured, must've been wanting to expand on Umbrella's research and beat them at their own game. With Wesker being the lead researcher, or the leader of their military division, or whatever else. But by far not the man in charge.
Now, if Wesker was to break from Umbrella to start his own company, that would've been a different story. In fact... He'd be the Bill Gates of Resident Evil. Bill Gates (Wesker) worked for Apple (Umbrella) and then broke off, taking all their ideas and starting his own company, Microsoft (Microsoft).

And wait... What are you talking about. Wesker himself said, "Now the only thing that's left is REVENGE." He actually said those words. And never once did he say anything about world domination or "kill the world" in Code Veronica.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff