Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Sin-Q know that Hiro was hurt and hope that demon Sasaki could take care on demon Kimi

" Sasaki dont lose control.................."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:56 pm
[[Hiro...experiencing the Harry Potter effect, huh?]]  

EddddyC

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 pm
((Sin, how did you know I was hurt? How did you find me? O_o
@Sasaki: -gasp- I was trying to make it sound different.. >< But, yes.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 pm
Rekai moved closer as Hiro winced.
"But if they do come here what will you do if you can't move? And what happened before?"  

Kulac Akios

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:00 pm
((thats y I changed it))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:00 pm
((Oh.))

--

"I-I'll.." Hiro grimaced. "J-just take Alex. For now. What happened before was.."
Hiro trailed off, and avoided eye contact. "Unlike now, Sasaki.. lost control."

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 pm
SASAKI stopped in its tracks when it heard Sin-Q's voice. "Ngh!..." He fell on his hands and knees, sweating hard and shaking. Wincing, Sasaki opened one eye. "I-If I go beserk....and y-you are unable to put the seal b-back on me..." He glanced at his black collar. His last words were firm and strong. "Please kill me." Both of his eyes were open now and he was staring straight at Kimimaru with a determined look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:09 pm
Sin-Q run over to get the black collar then runs back and says

"Don't even think like that............I'll get it back on"

sinmega

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Rekai stood still in thought. An idea came to his mind. He took alex and headed back to Konoha and searched for a place to keep him safe. Taking him to the hospital now would take to long with all the forms he would have to fill out and he didn't have a lot of time. After some thought he turned a corner and ran in the direction of his house. Alex could stay there until this mess was sorted out. He placed Alex on the couch when he arrived and left again, going back to where Hiro was.
When he reached his destination he sat down next to Hiro and pulled out a Kunai.
"You're in no condition to fight right now," He said, "So if they do come here I will fight instead...until my very last breath." He stopped and thought for a minute.
"To fight while I still have breath to protect another...that is my way of the ninja!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Sasaki smiled at Sin-Q's words. He started to stand up. He wiped the corner of his mouth with his hand. "But I do mean w-what I said." His eyes shut as he returned to his inner demon. Its eyes were black, with a ring of gold. It's mouth curled into a thin smile.  

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:17 pm
Sin-Q put the coller in his pocket then his face went mean."I'm letting you fight by your self. Sin-Q went into his fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:21 pm
The demon Kimimaru saw Sasaki's demon was distracted. He punched demon Sasaki across the face. The demon smiles, "If it's death he wants, it's death he shall have"! The demon then laughed again.  

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:24 pm
SASAKI dropped down low, seemiliy not even hurt by the punch. He scratched at Kimimaru's leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:28 pm
SASAKI lept a few meters away, once again licking his claws.  

EddddyC

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:36 pm
[[I guess you're not going to post anymore so I guess I'll stop, too, for the night.]]  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games