Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WishofDeath

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:43 pm
My name's Corey but here call me Wish or WishofDeath. Warning if you don't call me Wish or WishofDeath I wont listen to you. I'm a lower classed gaian and okay with it I don't want your sympathy. Yeah I dont know wht else to put here but I do act like a gobber sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:45 pm
Um hi im catzi imma girl xD n 15..my bf is afew months younger than me(15) for awhile i totally forgot about gaia but i missed it(i can get 2 it from skewl atleast -^^-) i like games..n pets i got 2 cats,a puppy(might b geting another), 2 hamsters, and 1 bird, my pets names r Daisy and Yang(cats), Sakura(puppy), Chiyo, and Cream Puff(hamsters i think Chiyo is preg) and Cookie(bird)..every1 says im geting a zoo..but i think i might b running out of room lol ninja  

PhoenixsForever

Tiny Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Anti Churist

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:58 pm
I jessy but over the internet I'm known as Pyro. I'm 16, I live in Ontario. I enjoy vending i do it all the time as you can see on all my AVI's.
I'm into Bleach and full metal also I like pokemon. I don't post that much but I am for this. I'm always on gaia i sleep like 4 hours in a week lol don't worry my health is fine form it. xD
I like to help people on gaia all the time, I have donated over 150k in the 1 year i have been here. I'm a nice person I like to get to know people and be a good friend, I also like to sprite Pokemon, Trainers, Pokemon, and Trainer Cards. I love to Quest, I do it all the time and I enjoy it. It feels so good to accomplish a Quest knowing i bought a 200 to 400k item, i have a few and I like to show them off. Not to be selfish I just like showing people my AVI's items. So....PM me if you would like to become my friend.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Hey-oh

F a n n i e has a buckit!?

Person:
    Name: Deidre. Call me Fannie, nothing else.
    Birthday: February 9th
    Located: Texas
    Gaia:
    Start date: March 11th, 2004.
    History: Learned from a friend. I started after a friend started telling me about this great site and how cool it was. I would like to say I knew about Gaia before then, but I couldn't confirm it. When I visited the site after hearing about it though, I was hooked.
    Questing: Currently nothing. Unless art is considered a quest. I'm not able to stay on a quest just because I'll waste my gold on some other item.
    Greatest moment: Receiving an AFK from mentioned friend. Close second is winning something out of this giveaway.
    Worst moment: Losing said AFK.
    Extras:
    Likes: Tons. Pirates of the Caribbean is my obsession. Harry Potter a close second. Death Note probably more than Harry Potter. Ouran Host Club, Hana Kimi, Wicked, and Dr. Pepper are very much up there too. Huzzah for sarcasm.
    Dislikes: SPIDERS. Guh, they need to just go away. Along with the usual evil category of people on Gaia... Beggars, hackers, botters, trolls, etc etc. Tea is disgusting. L33T speak is horrible. Can't stand history books. Nonono.
    Seen doing: Art. Maybe obvious. Buying and creating it. Profile making is amazing. Lurking is very very fun. There's a Japanese podcast that's playing 80% of the time I'm on the computer... Learning without a school. Fun. Helping those in need just fills your heart, doesn't it?

phaniee

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Rayvnn

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:10 pm
I just realized I never posted here...

Hi all, I'm Rayvnn, or Ray for short. I am 18, soon to be graduating High School on June 1st and then going off to a 4-year university to study art or law... haven't decided yet. I enjoy a vast vasiety of things. My favorite movies include Casanova, Memoirs of a Geisha (also one of my favorite books), Ever After, Sin City, PotC, and most nything by Tim Burton. I read a lot, and my list of favorite books is WAY to list here, but I like things from 1984 to Perks of being a Wallflower. I've been on Gaia for some time now, and have enjoyed every minute of it. If I were to win the million, or whatever prize of the day it is, it would first and foremost go towards finishing my quest for Horns of the Demon. After that I would save some, and buy gifts for my friends... maybe start a little contest of my own... who knows? Um, what else about me... I don't know, if you wanna chat, just send me a PM. As long as you aren't begging for something, I'll talk to you ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:39 pm
Hi.Im Richard.Im 16 and I live in Florida.I found this guild on my friend (KrazzyMel's) profile.If I get some money off of this I will spend it on my wishlist,and on my friends.Donations.I like Gaia and I think I will be here for a long time. smile  

Richard891

I bleed for you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:18 pm
This is an amazing idea!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:34 pm
hi im caracal(im a guy). yes that is my real name. i like anime, mecha, and i plan on being a mechanical engineer, hence my awesome name combining all three of them. i am 14, my b-day is november 11, and my social security # is, uh wait, i forgot. xp

if i get any of this money, i am going to buy a coco finally.

i LOVE sushi (my favorite food) i like dungeons & dragons. my favorite movies are typically studio ghibli films(PRINCESS MONANOKE!!!, spirited away, castle in the sky, etc). i like rock music, especially rush, ac/dcd, metallica, and van halen(not necessarily in that order). my all time favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist; and my favorite manga is Bleach, as well as being my 2nd favorite anime. generally im creative, fun and um... interesing, i suppose. OH YEAH!!!, my favorite word is huggles.

~anime mecha engineer~

P.S. huggles!!  

TIME FOR ME TO ROCK

Maelstrom Dark Angel

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:40 pm
Hello my real name is JC (short for Jose Carlos) but my friends call me Zero or in Gaia Mael. Im 24 and i live in Puerto Rico, iv been in Gaia for a long time now and if i win i would buy a few things and then the rest i would probably give to my friends being as a lot of them helped me get what i have today 3nodding Truth be told the only realy expensive item i want is the Kitsune mask being as well im a Kitsune and i think it looks way cool 3nodding Um... what else? well the only items i realy want besides the mask would be a guitar of demona and goti clips to finish my dream avi 3nodding um... i would donate to a friends thread even though iv never realy won anything in it i would still like too being as iv been in that thread for a realy long time, oh i would also change my name being as Dark_Angel isn't realy a good name for a Kitsune 3nodding um... i was referred by SUNiiESHiiNE, why i realy don't know blaugh um... i think that's everything... i think sweatdrop Oh yeah i would like to win but i would rather make new friends corny as it may sound blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 pm
Hi, my name is Morgaine (like Morgan), or LedZeppelinGirl. I'm fifteen years old, I play the bass guitar, and my love is Led Zeppelin

I got here through a Chatterbox thread made for advertising this guild. I thought that it was a really cool idea, that even if I never won 1 million gold I could always come in here and chat. I highly doubt this guild will ever fall flat like many others do, and I hope it doesn't.

If I won 1 million gold, I would probably give a bunch away, buy some of my favourite items, complete a dream avatar, and hold a charity of my own maybe. 3nodding

Electric Magic

SuzuWuzu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:26 pm
.............................................BASICS..............................................

----
Nick Name: Leiko, Suzu, SuzumikoChan
Likes: Friends, Anime/Manga, Shopping, Drawing (look at my art! >> http://leiko-the-neko.deviantart.com), Music, Video/Computer Games, Web Designing, Reading, Fashion, Cosplay, Outdoors, other cultures
Dislikes: Mean people, liars, smokers
Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
Been on Gaia since: 2004. I quit during 2005, but decided to come back in 2006 with this account. =]
An item I've wanted for a long time are winged anklets. <3
----

I'm Caitlin.

I'm 17, and my DoB is March 20th. ♥

I'm a junior in highschool.

I love doing graphic design.

I like drawing and art, too

I'm in Japanese III.

If I can't do art or graphic design for a living, I'll be a linguist. :'D

I like any kind of music if it's in my taste and good.

Rock and techno are my favorites.

I have two cats, one is named Pickles, the other is Boomer.

I like video games and manga, have a problem with it? D:

My favorite colors are purple, cerulean blue, and hot pink.

I like sunny, 80º days in the summer.

Winter is too cool for me. (literally)

I like cute stuff.

I like when people draw me art. 8D

Ragnarok Player~ (it's an online game :'D)

i hat when ppl tlak lyke diz lol!!1

I'm like... German/Norwegian.

That's just my blood, I was born in the USA. :9

This face scares me: : )

^__^ lol! o_O wtf.

Yeah, I'm random~! :'D

I'm too cool for labels. (lawl)

..............................................LIKES..............................................

Anime/Manga: Chrno Crusade, Rurouni Kenshin, Chobits, Nurse Witch Komugi, Tenchi Muyo!, Elfen Lied, Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&!, Full Moon O Sagashite
Music: I like rock, soundtrack, anime, and J-pop.
Games: Zelda Games, Final Fantasy, Ragnarok Online, almost all nintendo games  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:33 pm
HELLOS, my name is something, just call me 80s-katies smile , thats my nickname, im a weird girl who loves to rp and such lol smile , so on and so on, you will all find out more about me sooner or later right so, no need for me to explain, just read my about me thing if you really want to know smile  

80s_Katies777

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

x a n l y x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:49 pm
Hi! I've been a Gaian for about 2/3 months now. Right from the start (or a few weeks after adjusting to this environment), I had my first quest for the Chyaku Norisu Scarf. In about 2 months, I got it with the help of charities and Gaians. Of course, I did earn most of it myself by doing some art, because this community is kind of evolving around that subject.

What I would do if I ever win anything from this guild? The gold will go to my quests of course! I have a couple of dream avatars that I would like to complete, but I'm questing each item one by one. Right now, I'm currently on my CoCo Kitty quest and it will probably take a couple of months for that.

Alright, I think I've said too much. Anyways, thanks for starting this awesome guild.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:51 pm
Keiko no Tenshi
Hi! I've been a Gaian for about 2/3 months now. Right from the start (or a few weeks after adjusting to this environment), I had my first quest for the Chyaku Norisu Scarf. In about 2 months, I got it with the help of charities and Gaians. Of course, I did earn most of it myself by doing some art, because this community is kind of evolving around that subject.

What I would do if I ever win anything from this guild? The gold will go to my quests of course! I have a couple of dream avatars that I would like to complete, but I'm questing each item one by one. Right now, I'm currently on my CoCo Kitty quest and it will probably take a couple of months for that.

Alright, I think I've said too much. Anyways, thanks for starting this awesome guild.

*pokes* >;D

`Ayame.Iris

imadrian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:19 am
well this is how i intruduse my self im shy i don't wana say any thig .................................................................................................
but i must lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi my name: is adrian vyne desquitado
you can call me: Yan for short my perent's get it from adrIAN
they change the I to Y then there
i'am from phillipines here in davao
my B-day is on july 4
and my age is 10 rofl im still to young ha
the color of my eye is brown they say uswaly it is black i don't now why mine is brown the color of my hari is black gest normal

i like playing gaia is the 1st of all, music ,playing out with my friends, study,
anime no#1 is naruto hehehe

well wana know more about me
well nothig to say

Shy
of cors shy is quiet,
Well intelegent (i bit),
Some times crazy of anime,
Know a littel about nihongo,
Not patient (sometimes)

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games