Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 am
i was looking for my brother for 4 years and when i found him i gave into darkness and he took over my body. he has 4 followers but they'er probly his clones. i wonder. (summons sword) suprising this blade hasn't left me since its not mine i stole it while i was at my brothers lab. but that was when i was a heartless  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:26 am
"What's so special about this blade you speak of?" he asked as he grabbed from his bag some weights and began to attach them around his arms and legs.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:43 pm
this blade is the key to destorying my brother and any heartless that comes near it. but the thing i can't figure out is how come it didn't effect me when i was a heartless  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:45 am
"maybe you could grasp it because you were no ordinary heartless... maybe because you still had a soul."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:03 am
Furuken snapped out of a daze and grabbed a slice of pizza. Having heard the entire conversation, he leaned back and rested on his hand. "So you're his brother huh? We just might have a use for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:20 am
if anyone is going to kill him it is going to be me  

crashintomyarms

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 am
"Ya think so? I beg to differ. He killed my parents. The only family I had. I'll see he pays for that with his life." He said pulling out Reikku an fiddling with the blade  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:14 pm
he killed all my family and friends  

crashintomyarms

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:20 pm
"I don't care who kills him. i just want to make him feel my pain!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:17 pm
"I hear ya." He said agreeing with him as he continued to play with his blade  

G1iitch

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:15 pm
(holds out hand) i wonder ( makes a dark portal) this could be helpfull. i'll be back with some reports my brother did so we can have an advantag against him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:57 am
"Wait for me! You are still weak. You could use my help. It would be no use if the only one who knows his place around *gniffle* Dave's hide out would become a Heartless again."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:16 am
thats wat i have to do is become a heartless  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:44 am
Eranul was furious. "WHAT!? Are you serious? What if we lose you again to your brother? Were all efforts useless? You're not going anywhere without me, and no way you become a Heartless again! You just broken something you shouldn't have done... My trust!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 pm
than lets go  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items