Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:03 pm
ZombieJeff
A few undead had taken longer to get through, they were slow, alredy damaged zombies. Most of them were missing parts if not whole legs, and they draged themselves along the ground.

The stooped, and moaned as they came upon the man. "...guhhhh..." the undead looked at eachother, then back at the man...

One of the few who could still stand, lifted the man carrying him by the shoulders.

They remembered something from long ago, a strange thing to do for the dead. A hospital... so long ago... so busy...

They changed from their previous course with a new destination in mind.

((to New Hope Hospital))
]
Tybalt was semi-coherant, and felt movement. Opened an eye then closed it. He was being carried away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 pm
Byako Random Event

A biplane flown by a teddy bear did some Loop'de'loops around the tower with catnip tied to a string.
The Iris clones flew after the biplane and out of the district.  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Kren re-entered the the building. "Place is a hell hole."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:14 am
Thomas was close behind him, his large unbrella open against any feesibnle light sources. He had it positioned so that Kren would be in the darkness it cast as well.

"Hmm.... I was always under the impresion that EVERYWHERE in this city was a hell hole personaly." he said, "But your right," he glared at the pathetic condition of the building, "It looks like more of a hole then usual."

He shrugged, "What about that Lich? Why don't you see if he can help you rebuild it or something..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:12 am
Kren shrugged. "Not needed." he closed his eyes for a moment and several shadowlings appeared. "Get to work." he said and they went off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:34 am
"Fair enough." said Thomas nonchalantly, a few of his fortress gouhls rising up to help in the task. "Best not to get to darn dependant on the bag of bones in then end." he said looking sourly as the mnions set to work.

"So, whats the current plan, now that we can get out of the defensive stance?" he said getting rather bored and sitting on a fallen chunk of block that lay in the middle of the street.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
"Well...i do no know." he said and looked around. "Where the hell is Kaylynn."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:19 am
"Kaylan?" he said nonchelauntly , "OH, you mean doll face." he looked down at his black fingernails, unable to distinguish them from his black skin, let alone any of the other black that he was mad out of.

"I wouldn't know, haven't seen her since the undead dragged everyone out of the building.... damn that was weird."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 am
Kren shrugged. "Whatever...So...we should probably contact leeshay. Contact him..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:27 pm
Thomas did not looked pleased, he wasn't particularly feeling too much like taking initiative at the moment, "YOu know my jobs just to be the door man, don't you?" he said, slowly walking away.

His foot falls were evenly placed, ringing out like the chimes of a church bell at midnight. "If your his hand picked golden boy, then why don't you go check yourself ?" he thought angrily out loud as he walked away.

((To little necropolis))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:07 pm
kren smiled weakly. "No..." he walked slowly across the lobby, his mind full of other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:27 pm
The doors of the Grey Tower flew open as a man dressed in black and silver walked in, taking long strides and looking around with distaste. He wore a long cloak, with silver fastinings and a suit of black and silver. His silvery hair flowed behind him, marking him one of good age. "My gosh, what a dump. No wonder I was called in to aid them in this little war of theirs...." He said to himself, and then looked around for people. "Hey anybody!?!? I was called in here by someone to seve for the time being to aid you all. Now, can someone tell me who is in charge?" He yelled, his voice resounding on the piles of junk laid everywhere.  

LordOkageSpencer

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:52 am
"And why should I tell you when you don't even wait for someone to come?" said a voice from outside the door. A pitch-black man was climbing up the steps, holding a large black umbrella to shade him from the light, when he finally steped inside he closed it, and droped it inot his own shadow, where it vanished.

He reached out a hand formaly, "Welcome to the grey tower, head of operation for DGL inc. I am head gaurd and erand boy THomas Parkreiner, how can I help you today." he sounded very unintrested as he spoke, giving the very reaql impression that he did not care in the least.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Spencer just looked at the man's hand and then back up at him. "Head of guard eh? And why should I talk to you when your obvious leader is the one I need to chat with...Oh well whatever. I am here to deal with your clan problems. I am supposed to report to where I am needed most. I can fulfill any need, so just ask. And I hate to say it but......the Spencer's are at your service.....for now." he said, and then stood there.  

LordOkageSpencer

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces