Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:41 pm
As she caught up she looked down at the playful bug pokemon, perched on Growlithes head. The pokemon tilted his head slightly, trying to get a good look at the pokemon. "Hehe. They seem to get along well so far."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:00 pm
Celia laughed. "Yeah. Let's hope it stays that way...especially with their type difference." She smiled at Naru and the two pokemon.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:12 pm
"Yeah. Well, I'm sure all the pokemon will get along just fine!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:20 pm
Celia nodded. "Yeah. After all, pokemon usually take after their owners. And we get along just fine!" She smiled brightly at her friend.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:14 pm
Naru smiled. "Yeah." She replied, and looked up to the sky. Large white clouds blocked out the sun. "I hope it doesn't rain at all today." She blinked, looking back at Celia. "Let's get going."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:04 pm
"well, it shouldn't be a problem unless the clouds turn gray..." Celia looked up at the sky with a thoughtful look. "Right! Onward!!!" She laughed.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:40 am
Shiranui walked on a road nearby. She raised her wrist and looked at all the pokeballs she had, then looked to her waist where more pokeballs and other items were. She sighed. 'Right! Onward!!!' She flinched hearing an overexcited cry from nearby. She turned towards the direction of the voice and stared.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 am
She grinned at her enthusiasm. Taking lead, Naru walked forward down the path. The town couldn't be to far off, she thought, better not chance rain. She looked back at Celia, "I need more supplies from the next town." She explained, "Anything you're looking for in particular?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am
Celia put a finger to her chin thoughtfully. "Uhm, nothing in particular..." She then noticed the other girl on the same path that was staring at her. "Oh! Uhm... Hi!" She smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am
Shiranui narrowed her eyes a bit but did her best to try and remain 'friendly' as a facade. "Hello." Her voice was eerie. "Are you heading to town also?" She asked, her hand falling to her side.  

BassGBaby

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 am
"Ah! Yes! We are!" She smiled. Celia's Eevee and Suicune started growling lowly, a little wary about this new girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am
She hesitated when she noticed the other presence as well. Naru didn't greet her, but watched her. Her Growlithe was close beside her, examining as well.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 am
"I am heading that way as well. I suppose that means we'll be traveling together for a while." She looked down at the three pokemon. 'Growlithe, Eevee, and Suicine, eh?' She mentally noted the pokemon. She took a pokeball from each wrist and flicked them both towards the ground. In a red flash there was an Absol and a Pidgiot. "I suppose we'll get to know each other." She said, a small evil smirk gracing her face before disappearing as fast as it appeared. The Absol and Pidgiot sat still as statues, watching the other people and pokemon before lowering their hands in a civilized bow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 am
She nodded slowly in response. "I suppose so. I mean, we don't mind at all. Do we?" Naru glanced to Celia. This person didn't seem to be of any immediate threat.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 am
"I don't.... but all my pokemon seem uneasy..." She glanced back at Golduck and Butterfree, who gave her looks.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff