Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Masakazu smiled lightly; thi was probably the first time that anyone outside of his race has actually trusted him. Well, apart from his former clan members, but he doubted that they would ever trust him again. In fact, he felt as though they would eventually hunt him down an kill him. When Sarissa said that he would get five wishes, instead of three, he tilted his head to the side a bit."Five? Why five?" Masakazu asked as he started to walk towards the door. It was the farhest away from where they were standing, but he was still taking his time as he moved. There was no telling what he would find yet, and he was almost afraid to open any of these doors at the moment. Almost.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 pm
She was perched again on his shoulder, not quite holding as tight as she had before, but still enough that she couldn't fall. "Because the last master I had never got to use his last two wishes. That is how I was able to remain out of the lamp...see my last master died in a war he was involved in." she answered him as she attention went to the door they were headed towards.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:03 pm
"Poor him. I still remember my days fighting in our war.." Masakazu thought back to the time when he was young and in war. The thought of it all made him shake his head lightly. He had now approached the door. "Now to see what's behind door number two.." He mumbled and placed a hand on the knob. He twisted it lightly and pushed the door open slowly.

It was at that moment that a growl could be heard, but it did not come from Masakazu; it came from whatever it was that was in that room. He pushed the door open all the way, a bit excited that they had finally found something, but he soon wished that he hadn't open the door because of what he was looking at.

There, crouched down on the floor, was a growling lycan. It had a body strewn out in front of it, the body cut open and bleeding everywhere. The lycan growled at Masakazu and slowly started to back away. He watched as the lycan turned fully around and jumped out of the nearby window.

Masakazu thought against pursuing it, and decided to scan the room for more clues. This was a bedroom and the bed was turned to its side while everything else in the room seemed to be out of place and torn to shreds. "There was sign of a struggle, judging by the way the room is so messed up." He stated as he knelt down beside the body; by the looks of it, it was a teenage boy, but it so hard to tell with so much blood around it.

Masakazu grimaced at the sight and slowly stood up. Lycans, my own people.. have they stooped so low to have to kill humans? What's going on here?! He thought. He felt so conflicted and confused; he wanted answers, but he also wanted to leave and report back to Caly. His tail wrapped tightly around his waist as he turned to leave the room. "Let's check the other rooms before we leave; no doubt there are more bodies to be found.." He said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 pm
She was stricken by the body they found, a little surprised they found anything; she had thought the village completely deserted but apparently not. She wondered what else they would find and hoped it wasn't more bodies. As it was, they would have to bring someone else in that had a way with the earth and water to clean the area up and bury all they could find.

"Why would they cause such problems? Are your people having that much trouble?" she asked softly. Hopefully they didn't find anymore bodies.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm
Masakazu shook his head lightly. "I don't know what's going on; I haven't been to the kingdom in well over ten years." He replied, remembering that he had left on bad terms with his father, the king. He walked to another door, particularly one that didn't have as much blood leaking out of the bottom of the door as the first one. He was hesitant at first, but he grabbed the knob, twisted it, and pushed the door open. Just like that first, the room was a mess. Unlike the first one, however, this one did not have a lycan, but did have bodies laid out in it.

"Looks lik we found the family." Masakazu said in a grim tone. He closed the door and wiped sweat from his forehead. The sight was starting to make him sick. "I'm leaving; I can't take it anymore." He told Sarissa and started walking downstairs. After being in so many differne wars all his life, one would think that he'd be used to the sight, and that was the case. The only thing is that these were humans, not lycans. These were not strong, mythical creatures; these were weak and feeble men and women, and that's what was irritating him. The fact that his people were the ones causing this did not helped out his irritation, too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 am
He emerged from the portal into a seemingly empty village, but he knew that appearances were always decieving. He could feeling the familiar presence of death, and knew that they were surrounded by the spirits of the wrongfully slain.

"I hope Masakazu wasn't involved..."

As he waited for the girls to emerged, he turned his attention to locating Masakazu. The sooner they could conclude their business here, the sooner they could leave.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:05 pm
"Perhaps there are a group of some that went rogue?" she suggested. She herself also felt alittle sick from the carnage they found and was saddened by it. Perhaps Shiane and Seri could be the ones to take care of this. She didn't want Caly to have to see what happened here...it would break her heart.

As he started moving back out of the house, Sarissa was hit with a wave of magic. She let out a small yelp and then stiffened. Her eyes went wide as she gazed around, "Something just used a good deal of pure magic to create a portal nearby..." she said softly, clutching to his clothes tightly once again. "It doesn't bode well...for us or the situation." What if the person was some kind of authority or bounty hunter? And they thought they were the ones who created the havoc in the village. That for sure would ensure she would have to become servant to a master for them to get out of the mess. But she prayed that it didn't come to a fight for their lives...(not that she could die).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 pm
Blaize stepped through the portal, sniffing the air and growling. "There's too much blood for this too be an empty village... Something bad has happened here..." She said, expression grim. The strong scent of blood was bringing about her true assassin side, her normally warm and happy attitude diffusing to reveal a cold and calculating personality. "I don't smell Masakazu's blood.... He's unhurt for now.... The blood smell varies frm old to fresh as well... This has been going on for a while..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 pm
"One could one hope - wha-?!" Masakazu stopped in his tracks and looked to Sarissa. "A portal?!" He asjedl their was only one person he knew that could use a portal.Memnon.. The name rung out in his head as he started to walk again. "Why did he come for me? Did he bring Ravyn with him?" He mumbled to himself as he placed a hand on his heart through his torn shirt. He tried to smell them, to see where they were, but to no avail; the blood was in the way again. "Guess I'll know when I get to them.." He mumbled again as he walked out of the house. His back sprouted wings and he took off to the sky again, keeping an eye on the ground for his old clan members.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 pm
Sarissa remained quiet, but wondered who this Ravyn was and why someone would actually be looking for him. She hoped that nothing came out of it, hoping that a war was lodged because of it. Either way, she clutched to him when he took to the air, breathing a great sigh of relief to be away from the village.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:45 pm
She did a quick glance around on what she could see, before looking up wards. Something was in the air, but she couldn't really tell who or what it was. She split her attention between looking around on the ground and watching the thing flying in the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:54 pm
The fresh sky air helped Masakazu focus on their scents. From up there, he pinpointed exactly where they were; a nervous grin crept onto his face. "Looks like they've all come for me.." He said lightly and he started to swoop down towards them. Before he hit the ground, his wings began to flap frantically and he landed safely on the ground. He looked to Memnon and Blaize and bowed to them. When he looked to Ravyn, he could feel a light blush forming on his cheeks. "I take you didn't come here to say goodbye." He said, adressing them all.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:59 pm
Remaining silent ensured that she would go mostly unnoticed and she wanted that to be so. She wanted to gather as much information on them as she could..mostly because she didn't really care for the leader at all. Handsome enough he was, but there was something about him that made even Vincent seem like a good person. She was still perched on Masa's shoulder and would remain there for some time...unless otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Blaize smiled, but she wasn't very relaxed. "I came as moral support only Masakazu... Though I'm happy to see you're well." It didn't take much to realize why she was so nervous and tense... The smell drifted throughout the area. Her eyes drifted over to the small person sitting on Masakazu's shoulder, but she didn't pursue that matter.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:18 pm
Masakazu tilted his head to the side. "Moral support? For whom?" He asked. He really wanted to know why they were even here, but it seemed as though he were about to get to that. Whta's really going on here? What am I missing? He asked himself in his thoughts, even though he would never get that answer on his own.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games