Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

Azeizel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:28 pm
i would probably fight them all, bc if i ran i know theyd come after me, but i really really REALLY would not want to fight the regenerators from re4 they are really creepy, and its the sound that they make really thats so creepy!! whee

oh by the way thanks 4 being nice to me, everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:14 pm
What the regenerators? They don't scare me. Just whip out the RPG and bam! they're dead.  

Alkaizer87

MarthVader_64-0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm
I'd take them all on... Or just run by them all to save precious time and ammo. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 pm
You kids are brave. I'm pretty sure that if this suddenly became real and ALL these creatures were just footling about, I would die very quickly by anything except a normal run of the mill zombie.  

REaceofclubs

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 pm
As long as I have a good weapon I would take them all on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 am
The dogs...too fast, jumps through windows, and no one would have a chance against them irl I think...  

Belbecat

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 am
You gotta wonder, if a cerberus is about to pounce on you, and you throw a Frisbee, will it chase after the Frisbee?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You gotta wonder, if a cerberus is about to pounce on you, and you throw a Frisbee, will it chase after the Frisbee?

That doesn't always happen.

User Image  

MadamTarantula

Belbecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:35 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Maybe if it was a meat frisbee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm
There's no choice for Hunters in the poll! To me, Hunters were the baddest enemies in the series (not counting bosses). I'm talking about the original Spencer Mansion hunters, mind you, not the downgraded RE3 ones or the surveillance drone Hunters from Code Veronica that would only attack if you were spotted by the little robots. The original Hunters were strong, independent, and deadly! Even the most experienced player could find themselves easily killed if faced by more than one Hunter at a time.  

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Polar Bear Express

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:25 am
The giant tarantulas with their dripping fangs and big hairy legs and red eyeballs O.O *shivers*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm
Oh God yeah.

Giant snake? "Aw hell no."
Giant spider? "Aw, HELL NAW." Followed by running the opposite direction.  

Mr. Kennedy

Genesis_Rhapsodos12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm
To be honest Nemesis looks the most intimidating of the RE foes but i have to go with the Giant Snakes due to the fact that im afraid of snakes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:11 pm
by far the reapers from RE5 damnit they're annoying as all hell. all they do is march up to u and spear u through like ur tissue paper >> << it gets rly annoying after a while wen ur playing on professional and they just dont effing die -.-  

lil pandy bear

animechickk

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:47 pm
Wheres neptune on the poll? I have the biggest fears of sharks and i screamed so loud and had to pause the game when i got to that part with chris!
-shutters- gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces