Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:22 pm
i guess i'm alone in this house now*she sat one the couch*hmmm*she said sadly*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:27 pm
*it took her a while to realize ozzy would never choose her over nikki*oh who am i kidding noway he would give her up*putting on her head phones on she laid her favortie way on the couch upside down singing the words to her kill hannah song*unwanted unneeded and been for so long stay strong unwanted unneeded say hay mom i'm never coming home ag...*she heard aknock on the door it was Ki
*she opened her door to see Ki had hanien
Ki:i've come to bring her back she couldn't sleep without you she just kept crying
Hanien:*ran up to her to hug her*
Kanien:*picked up her little sister* thank you Ki*and as Ki left she shut the door
(i think this may be the long post i've writen)  

DemonEndi

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:40 pm
OH JUST THROW ME AWAY LIKE A PEICE OF TRASH WHY DONT YOU GOD I SWEAR BOYS ARE TOTAL IDIOTS UGHHHHHH*throwing her self on the couch she closed her eyes holding back tears*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 pm
*sitting on her couch thinking*thinking:why didn't i kiss him why? maybe i'm retarded  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:34 am
Ollie knocked on the door "yo kanien, you there??"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:27 am
yes,ollie i'm here*she said with tears in her eyes*  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:32 am
Ollie sighed "i'm guessing the reason your crying is because of that mime guy ozzy"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:57 am
yea, i know i was stupid to believe him well i passed his house i heard him talking to nikki all he did was try to get her jealous by being with me  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:59 am
Ollie sighed "i knew there was something i didnt like about him ..." he shrugged "well whats done is done, and he'll get whats coming to him soon enough ..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:05 am
its my fault i believed him have you ever had the feeling like you've been punched in the stomach  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:10 am
Ollie thought for a moment, then shook his head "no, i havent actually" he gave Kanien a friendly hug "don't worry, things will work out eventually, just be patient"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:15 am
thanks ollie, i'm sorry if your shirt is wet because of me*she gave him sorta of a smile8 i'm sorry i made you leave the other day  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:17 am
Ollie shrugged "the water on my shirt will fade soon enough, and think nothing of makng me leave, i dont mind at all" he smiled "you wanted to spend time with him and i can understand that"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 am
yea,well just kno it won't happen again cause all i wanna do now is beat the cr@p out of him  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:23 am
Ollie laughed "you pretty much read my mind!!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games