Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:34 pm
Quote:
You have Banned me you ******** you can!!!! ok you can eat youre s**t you looser scream

Oh great... I wake up to an illiterate a*****e in my inbox...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:49 pm
Quote:
i want 1mill you asses

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

=/
Well that's not very polite.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,572

Lady Pelvic

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm
New guild member: Weird_Al_Yankovich eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Quote:
Seven and twenty fishes ate tea with the Queen,
but none of them would ever ask what she would mean
when she flung up her arms high into the air
and wailed like a banshee in the throws of despair.

"Merry old England is waiting for me!"
she would cry, (so we spy
in our old time-machine,)
"And if I don't get back there, then who knows what I'll do!"
So she took out the bow from her hair and drew.

The arrow shot forth, striking into the clock,
which rang like a bell, as the door began to knock.
And there in the doorway was the Earl of Shape,
Standing square, prim and proper in a black velvet cape.

"The Queen's not at all well, she's really quite sick,"
he informed all the fishes, as cutting straight to the quick.
"She has worms in her eyes and slugs in her ears,
Which is really quite normal when you've been dead for years."

The fishes wept sorrow, collecting their eyes.
They stood up, bowed low, but to their surprise
found nothing in the way of woman or Queen
standing in the dark spot where Her Highness had been.

"But where has she flown to? Where has the Queen gone?"
Asked the carp, with his mouth on the pipe he had drawn,
"And where is the Earl who stood there in the door?
See, he's missing now, too, from his spot on the floor."

And so shrugging their shoulders, the fish swam away
from the spot in the lake where they had dined on that day
leaving two scattered piles of bleached bone in their wake,
and two grinning skulls at the bottom of the lake.
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

So, I was given temporary crew powers in order to help delete all the topics in the referral section of the guild so it could be re-used and I came across this poem in a referral and just had to stop and read it. I thought I'd share it with the lot of you. Very strange. Haha.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:30 pm
So, Me, Jewel and s4mgir1v3rsi0n were given temporary crew powers in order to help delete all the topics in the referral section of the guild so it could be re-used ninja
And Referrals can be crazy. People say weird things there, bump, and even advertise the guild, yeah, advertise the guild At the referrals stare (Which got some nasty responses from Pailzor heart )
While deleting the enormous amount of posts and posts I found some that were a bit... weirder than the usual

Quote:
She referred me. And seeing how this isn't read I feel fine saying we often cyber-rape each other.

eek
Er... invite me next time? heart I'll bring mah tail wink

Quote:
The Boondock Saints was a pretty nice movie.. >.>

Really? I really wanted some movie hints *writes it down*

Quote:
tyuthyuie utyhutyr hut <3

I Love you too <3

Quote:
She said it was Rad-lishous in her profile....

And it is!! Even better than Rad-lishous... it's... De-licious sweatdrop

Quote:
Sooo since no one is reading this DOOOM is MOOOD spelled backwards.

You were more bored than I was to write this. And now everyone is reading it pirate

Quote:
im bored!!!LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!

wahmbulance wahmbulance WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEE WOOOOOO!!lolz iz so weard!!LOLZ!!

She's been holding inside of her years and years of Spam, and this was the moment to let it go stare

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:20 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Quote:
She referred me. And seeing how this isn't read I feel fine saying we often cyber-rape each other.

eek
Er... invite me next time? heart I'll bring mah tail wink

I smirked at that.  

Norayr
Crew

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?

Woah.
Haven't done one of these in a long time. I has some I'd be liking to share.

Quote:
IM A SHOPAHOLIC AND A NOBEE.PLZ ADD ME!!!

Hmm. Never met a Nobee before. Must be something new. O=

Quote:
i want to join a guild and i want some new friends cause i only have 44 friends.

Yo, The number of friends isn't a good thing. It's qualitly, not quantity. -has only 13 friends- xD;;

Quote:
i am the illest mad g alive

._. Oh wow.

Quote:
I love you, Isn't that reason enough?

Diamond's already in the guild. ._.

Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:12 pm
Quote:
I'd like to win gold. But, hey, we all would... so..... I'll donate to the Guild every so often and I'll tell my friends about it. And I usually act mature anyway... -.- And spamming people...... no. Basically, I'll follow the rules.

Quote:
a friend told me theyre giving away 1m and said if i joined it would increase his chances of winning.

Apparently no one told them that the giveaway is basically over. sweatdrop  

x3 thisismysn x3

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Quote:
YOUR READING THIS. o:< ZOMG. I've always wondered what that means. 'ZEBRA, OH MY GOSH!' I SHOULD JOIN BECAUSE I LIKE PUDDING. ITS THE SHIZ. DEAL WITH IT, OOH. ... OH, AND DO NOT DISRESPECT PHYLLIS! D:<
*disrespects Phyllis* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 am
Quote:
i would love to enter this becaues it looks very intresting and it's only girls. thats why i want to join!!!!!!!

rofl
Apparently there are no males in the guild. XDDD

StrawBerryApple

[Noi]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:52 pm
StrawBerryApple
Quote:
i would love to enter this becaues it looks very intresting and it's only girls. thats why i want to join!!!!!!!

rofl
Apparently there are no males in the guild. XDDD

He/She took one look at me and figured the rest of the members were female.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:53 pm
`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:
why did you ban me from the guild? I did not do anything! I just said i needed gold I was not asking for any gold...brat....that guild was dumb anyways it did not even work! Well, I will spread the word telling everyone to not be your friend or join your dumb guild. Banning people from your guild will not help you get any donations for it either...treat other the way you want to be treated because I was going to donate to your guild but looks like I will not after all! meanie

I banned you because you did not follow the rules. Asking for gold in any way, shape, or form is strictly prohibited from all guild posting, and is obviously a bannable offense. Plain and simple.

Throw your tantrum elsewhere, please.
I am not throwing ''Tantrums'' I really do not care all I said was i need gold. I was not asking or any donations whatever I was just asking why I was so called ''NOT following rules'' weird getting banned for no reason ok xd I do not care I do not have ANY time for an immature little kid like you banning members for no reason. Well, now I know that I just have to not post ''anthing at all'' Because even if I just post something I might get banned! burning_eyes xd Well, bye bye! rolleyes xd

Lol.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:55 pm
Oh lawd, there's more. She wouldn't quit. The last post on my part was done on my mule because she put me on ignore. xD

`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:
All I am saying is, I just stated a fact I just said I need gold I was not begging anyone I did not ask anyone for gold I just said a fact i need gold so i was just posting in my guild to earn gold...whatever I do not see anything bad about that...I really do not see how I was ''breaking the rules'' I am really not in a mood to fight with anyone I can careless if I got banned from that guild but I just need to know why. Because I think it is ridiculous if someone just banned me from the guild for no reason...

I informed you of my reasons. Saying you need gold is asking for donations. I don't care what your reasoning is. Also, since you were just posting that, it was spam. Spam is also against guild rules. If you had read and followed them, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

For the record, I am not an "immature little kid". That seems to be your role at the moment and I'm certain I'm much older than you.

Good day.
I really do not care how old you are. You need to explain a little bit better then. I was not asking for gold. I said I was posting for gold. So, you can not ban me for that, and for your information I did read the rules that is why I was not ''ASKING'' for gold. I just said posting for gold. WOW! You are older than me and you do not even know the differences between asking and stating a fact? WOW! Well, I figured that guild was all about giving away gold, so I just said posting for gold. That was not spamming either. It was a fact, but your guild did not even work anyways. I do not even think that it your job to be banning people. Is it? Or do you just ban everyone from that guild for pacifically NO reason. Well, then I will tell you one thing that is not how you are going to get more people joining your guild if you just keep banning people from it, and again for just stating a fact/statement. You really need to go learn some more in school because I really think that you do not even know what the differences are between stating a fact and asking. Perhaps I shall report you for banning people for no reason.

Have a nice day. rolleyes xd rofl

Lmao. I don't think YOU understand how guilds work. Posting FOR gold is spam. There was no topic of discussion.

Your Post
I need gold only good people donate please no bad people"

That's not asking for donations? Okay. Right. I must be seeing things. I've been modding this guild since its early stages. The guild is not just for gold. True, it was a giveaway once, but that does not mean you can go posting meaningless topics "for gold". That. Is. Spam.

You can argue with me all you want. Insult my intelligence, even. Every single one of the crew AND the guild master will agree with me, including the old guild master and captain. Your topic was spam, useless, begging, and I had every right to ban you. So I did. I can't help it that you're not taking it well.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games