Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:24 am
Ollie opened the door slightly and saw kurusaki "hey, i haven't seen you in a while, come in quickly" he opened the door enough for kurusaki to enter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:32 am
Kurusaki entered, closing the dor quietly behind him. 'Hey i thought i would drop by to say hi. whats with all the hurry?'  

kurusaki07

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:34 am
Hero walked to the door'ollie can i come in"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:36 am
Ollie looked out at hero "erm ... sorry, too many people, maybe later" he closed the dor and sighed, he knew it was sorta rude but he dreaded what would happen if hero found the doppleganger in his house, he trusted kurusaki and that was the only reason he was let in  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:44 am
'So..umm..care to fill me in? Perhaps i can help.' Kurusaki asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:46 am
Ollie shook his head "nah, you don't have to help, and it's a really long story" Scree came up to kurusaki and sniffed at his leg, then decideing he wasn't a threat nudged him.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:48 am
Kurusaki bent down and scratched under scree's chin. Whilst doing so he continued talking to ollie. 'Well, i may not have to help, but i want to, even if i don't know the story.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:53 am
Ollie sighed and briefly explained the story after he finished he sat down "so i've said that he can stay here, so when his apparent mirror comes back he'll have to fight 2 people and a fox nstead of one"

(explained story over msn)  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:57 am
Kurusaki looked at the dark figure that was slumped in the chair.
'Make that three and a fox. You obviously have a reason to help the Doppleganger, so, as a friend i will help you aswell.'
Kurusaki stood up and smiled at ollie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:59 am
Hero listened threw the door"what is going on"  

i3 tails Yagura

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Ollie smiled at kurusaki, then heard Scree growling at the door and said "whoever's trying to listen through the door say your name clearly or im activating the defence equipment!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:16 pm
Hero Did some hand signs andTransformed into Mathies and bark at the door  

i3 tails Yagura

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 pm
Ollie noticed a whisp of smoke creep under the door, then heard barking "haha ... very funny whoever you are, you have three seconds to tell me who you are before i turn the defence equipment on"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:20 pm
Hero dashed away as mathies thinking to him self"there has to be some thing he is hiding"  

i3 tails Yagura

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:24 pm
Ollie opened the door and watched someone transformed into mathies run away, he grinned as he closed the door and thought back "hero owned mathies, hero was the one who asked to come in but i said no ... so its sorta obvious who that is"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff