Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
City Hall ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 am
"Thank you." Andre replied, and they left City Hall.

(( to the Plushie Palace! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm
A woman who was tallish and somewhat thin appeared not far inside the front entryway of City Hall, off to one side by an inconspicuous bench near which Andre had been standing just a little while before. She glanced around briefly, and then walked a few steps to where she could conveniently address a plushie clerk who happened to be there.

"Hello." she said politely, though she raised an eyebrow at there being plushie staff. She clearly had not been expecting that, though she had an air of not really being surprised or disconcerted by unusual things... she wasn't bothered by there being plushies, and she didn't seem to be surprised at them in any other way, except... she just wasn't expecting them there at City Hall. Like she was puzzled that they were there instead of someone else.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Now having the plushie's attention, the woman nodded and asked,

"Do you... need more bags?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 am
The plushie clerk adjusted his glasses, looking down at a pile of papers in his hands that he was having trouble carrying around.
With 9/10ths of the city hall building flooded with papers it could take many years before the goverment red tape was sorted about to a point where it worked in the goverments favor rather than against.
A fact that has not made things any easier since City Halls current reach of control was limited to a few limited areas thus far.

"Umm...yes actually. It would be much appreciated." The plushie clerk said, dropping a few documents on the floor as he said this.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm
The woman made a motion with both hands as though taking hold of some small roundish object, and then transferred the invisible thing to hold it cradled in one arm.

She smiled and said "Thank you, Rose." seeming to be looking somewhere away from where the plushie was. Then she looked at the plushie somewhat quizzically. Apparently he had somehow misheard her question to sound something like Do you want help with that?

Oh, well.

Still looking like she was pretending to hold something in one arm, she stooped and used her other hand to pick up the documents the plushie had dropped.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:18 pm
"Thank you."
the clerk plushie said as he lead her towards a series of desk that were pushed together with a massive pile of documents in the middle.
"Apparently city hall had not been used for years before Tanya was apointed mayor so the paperwork just kept piling up until we cant even do anything until its work out."
He said, pointing at an adjoining hall across from them that was stuffed full of paperwork.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kodansha Empress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 pm
This seems to be the place to go for new arrivals... Maybe I can find somewhere to live here... Karen approaches the front desk. She rings the bell. "I require assitance please..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm
Yet another of the recently picked up clerk plushies appeared, this time at the desk and looked up at Karen.
"Yes? Can I help you?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kodansha Empress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 pm
"Yes you may... Is there any vacant homes at present that I may occupy?" Karen said with an unreadable expression stretched across her pale face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 pm
"Well....."
The clerk plushie sheaved through some papers.
"City hall does not keep a record of such things usually but...Ah here we go."
He said, pulling out a real estate catalog.
"The Raveling River has some homes available acording to this."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kodansha Empress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm
"Thank you, stuffed plushie thing... I shall go there now..." Without another word Karen snatched up the real estate catalog and walked away from the living children's toy.

(To The Raveling River)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 am
The plushie clerks continued their endless task of getting ahead of the paperwork that flooded the poor goverment building  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Breyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 pm
*walks into the building*

"Hello, I am Science Professor Breyer. I was laid off by the government of Barton Town due to budget cuts, but I am hoping that my recent and extensive experience in City government will be helpful to you. Do you have any job openings here at City Hall?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 am
A higher ranking clerk plushie was fetched and within minutes, himself and professor beyer were in a smallish room.
"Tell me professor Breyer...What do you have to offer City Hall?"
He asked, waiting for a good pitch  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Breyer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 am
"I was the "Assistant Director for Science and Industry" for Barton Town. I am familiar with economics, land use, urban planning, tax policy, recruiting businesses, the Endangered Species Act, science education, university relations, international trade, transit system design, and climate forecasting. I am sure that I can help you to recruit businesses, and help you with any urban planning analysis projects."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff