Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:39 pm
I think that pic would go in the anime gallery thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:28 am
And me thinks she's too old X3  

MintGekkou
Captain

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:16 am
User Image
Walla!! behold Tiffany in Fyia!! lol im really proud of this drawing!! It would seem I do better with soft style coloring whee I think the legs are a bit xp but overall I think it turned out ok!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:17 am
whoa..that really good. I wish i could put a picture of Sakura Ai of Fyia. Sakura ai is her slayer self in Fyia but she is still an angel

Tif, i do agree that the legs are a bit xp but if you practice more you won't have any problems. Overall, i love the costume it so has Tif's name written all over it.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:51 am
very nicely coloured Tiff. Although she looks extra glossy O_o;; hehe.

good job on the outfit though ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:47 pm
Hmm, maybe I should draw my character Ian, lol, just a thought since I couldn't get his ears as a neko on the I.D. and bravo on the character angeltrinity, thats a cool idea to draw your character... or someone elses... I don't know ifthat ones yours or not... anyways thanks for the idea and inspiration to do my own. 3nodding  

Dark Bunny Lord

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:33 pm
Someone had actually drawn Ian... in the Art Arena... along with two other bishies. One resembled Kurai too. But... the drawing did not include Ian's 'neko'-ness, but that's alright, the picture was still extremely cute. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:05 pm
...I didnt know where to put this, so here I am.

User Image
Meet the family of Guilty Gear!!! lol  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:21 pm
April isn't that short!

.. is she? O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:28 pm
april loks like my sister..I don't know hwo she got blonde hair..maybe my mom had a affair before she died..and gave birth to her!!

though Apirl seems cute..and my sister is more hyper then me..and evil!!! I wish I ahd a scanner,drew a picture of Poppy and Joy in ribbons..  

HiddenJoy

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:27 pm
User Image

Sorry if its big. >.<

This is just a sketch i did of Susie in her favorite tree in the courtyard. XD It looks kinda bad and stuff cause i had to stretch it out cause my computer is bad.. v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:56 pm
Ok I did my Raia character, maybe be a bit big but oh well.

User Image

The backround I got a little carried away with though, lol.  

Dark Bunny Lord

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:09 pm
Hahaha, I like the background its kewl!! Mistow kiddy dude 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:21 pm
thats what I thought at first, but I think April is the same height as May. I also wanted to add Succubus and S-Ko, but I really didnt have enough room for them, and they had wierd positions...plus I thought S-Ko was kind of freaky *shivers* O and I also wanted to add the general that hangs out with Potemkin, but of course couldnt.

OOOO, pretty drawings Susie and Ian whee keep up the good work!!!! lol and no, the drawings are at perfect size lol look at the one I drew of Tiffy xp BIG!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:27 pm
Woah... that's so totally neko!!! ^_^ I love the neko-ness!! Heh, cool drawing. 3nodding  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games