Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Marieanne McKassion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 am
nosh276
Coal Wealth
I like my tool. cool

Heh That's totally creepy sounding. eek

not to me I know a lot of guys that worship their tool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:37 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

D;
I'm not mad. -thrusts- <3

--
Smile God I love your username. xD
And oooh, okay that's not bad at all then. =]
SHARE. <3

User Image
Thrusts: 275
;O Thanks! I'm glad yah like it. I just thought of it and it clicked. >.< It used to be Astro-Soap.

-hands yoo some deep-fried crunchies with drained grease-

Smile For Me Kid

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:42 am
Comment me

This one guy inspired me for me name. . as wrong as that sounded. . xDD It used to be Yoko Miyamato.

-eats the yummyness- <33 Thank joo.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:45 am
nosh276
Marieanne McKassion
Here are some links to help...

GO/READ/LEARN/Cause obviously your grade schools are not teaching you all properly

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/sex_smarts.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/well_being/News_Bites/many_teens_dont_use_condoms.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Health_Conditions/can_oral_sex_cause_throat_cancer.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/designer_periods_safe_or_selfish.asp?page=1

I only went and looked at the Throat Cancer article and I had a few problems with it. My biggest problem, however, was that it falls into a problem that many idiots make when trying to argue. Correlation does not equal causation.

Here's a quote:
"After adjusting for other factors such as smoking and drinking, the researchers found that participants who tested positive for HPV were 32 times more likely to have throat cancer. And those who had one to five oral sex partners were nearly four times more likely to have cancer compared to those who had not. People with six or more partners were nearly nine times more likely to develop cancer. "

The article was trying to link oral sex with throat cancer. They were reviewing a type of HPV that can cause throat cancer. I was amazed by the above quote, that they would use it as their main evidence. You mean to say that people that have more sexual partners are more likely to get a sexually transmitted disease????? ********!!! I would have never guessed. The article is incredibly biased and promotes abstinence only prevention where there are other methods (condoms and dental dams).

If any of you want real advice on safe sex, visit: http://www.abbys-sexual-health.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases.php

Lamo your too preteen y to suggest something like that... I am more of a person who likes real medical advice and links then just to one (tell me something I don't know) site that only suggest good personal hygiene for 9 to 11 year olds and simple answers that give no background to real teens that need it. stare  

Marieanne McKassion

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:52 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

This one guy inspired me for me name. . as wrong as that sounded. . xDD It used to be Yoko Miyamato.

User Image
xd But it's cute. And yeah I like that name you have now better... the Japanese names are overdone a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:56 am
Smile For Me Kid
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

User Image
xd But it's cute. And yeah I like that name you have now better... the Japanese names are overdone a lot.
yeah, I prefer the name you have now. Y'know what would be really neat? To be eating a sandwich while have sex at the same time  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 am
Smile For Me Kid
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

User Image

Comment me

Yeah, they are over done. I like my username too. <3 Besides, I get more noticed. More comments. . more lover. ;D

Shiffer- Me too. Sandwich and sex?
xP

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:02 am
I haven't had willing sex before so I woulden't know what exactly i want. So I suppose I will always experiment? Experimenting is fun! I wanted to buy that "position of the day" Book that seems like alota fun x)  

Sa-Tina

Marieanne McKassion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 am
Marieanne McKassion
nosh276
Marieanne McKassion
Here are some links to help...

GO/READ/LEARN/Cause obviously your grade schools are not teaching you all properly

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/sex_smarts.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/well_being/News_Bites/many_teens_dont_use_condoms.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Health_Conditions/can_oral_sex_cause_throat_cancer.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/designer_periods_safe_or_selfish.asp?page=1

I only went and looked at the Throat Cancer article and I had a few problems with it. My biggest problem, however, was that it falls into a problem that many idiots make when trying to argue. Correlation does not equal causation.

Here's a quote:
"After adjusting for other factors such as smoking and drinking, the researchers found that participants who tested positive for HPV were 32 times more likely to have throat cancer. And those who had one to five oral sex partners were nearly four times more likely to have cancer compared to those who had not. People with six or more partners were nearly nine times more likely to develop cancer. "

The article was trying to link oral sex with throat cancer. They were reviewing a type of HPV that can cause throat cancer. I was amazed by the above quote, that they would use it as their main evidence. You mean to say that people that have more sexual partners are more likely to get a sexually transmitted disease????? ********!!! I would have never guessed. The article is incredibly biased and promotes abstinence only prevention where there are other methods (condoms and dental dams).

If any of you want real advice on safe sex, visit: http://www.abbys-sexual-health.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases.php

Lamo your too preteen y to suggest something like that... I am more of a person who likes real medical advice and links then just to one (tell me something I don't know) site that only suggest good personal hygiene for 9 to 11 year olds and simple answers that give no background to real teens that need it. stare

OK So let me demonstrate how dumb this is

Do I Have an STD?

A woman asks, "do I have an STD?" and wonders if a pap smear would detect the STD. She recently had a pap smear due to a urinary tract infection. Since then, she's had a sexual encounter with someone who could have a sexually transmitted disease.
Do I Have an STD Question

Abby,

I had a pelvic exam done about 7 months ago, because I had a UTI (urinary tract infection). But the doctor wanted to make sure it wasn't an STD. Since then I was with a strange guy who could have possibly had an STD. But we used a condom. Now I've been having some symptoms of a STDs. I just went to the gynecologist for a checkup and I'm scared its going to come back bad. Do they check for STDs when doing a pap smear? Do I have an STD?

Thanks,
Mandi
Do I Have an STD Answer

Dear Mandi,

Well, to answer your question, first off I would like to say that even though you used a condom (very good)! You know that doesn't fully protect you from pregnancy and/or STD's though, so yes you could have contracted an STD. And even more so I would be concerned with the symptoms you mentioned you have been experiencing.

Now on to your gynecologist visit, During your examination, your doctor will be checking you visually for signs of an STD. If, for any reason, the doctor suspects such a presence, either by you explaining your sexual history or during the examination, it would then be decided that you have a culture for an STD even though you may not be told that you were checked.

My thought would be yes, but rest assured, even if they did not check you for an STD, a normal pap smear will detect an abnormality in the cells and you will have a "positive" result returned to you or you will simply be called by your gynecologist's office telling you that the results are positive. If they are positive, do not be scared because this usually just means that you need to schedule a second pap smear test to ensure that the results are correct.

So I hope this answers your question and puts you at ease a little bit. Good Luck!!! And please continue to use safe sex practices!!!!!! Susan

LOL OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME blaugh First she goes to some lameO site and says out in public of her sexual problem and now she is getting dumb advice from someone who says yeah you do have it and yeah there is no hope and then encourages her to keep on having sex even though Mandi is infected and could pass it on to someone elts and it is a neverendding dumb cycle do to the fact that this a** head up in Pluto's crack Abby is encouraging her to continue having sex whether or not it is safe sex and get even worse off then Mandi is now and possibly get others infected and Mandi will go down with the idea in her head that she just royally embarrassed herself and is going to be infected time and time again and is going to die with it and others are going to be hospitalized or die with it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YOU EFFIN MORAN TO SUGGEST A STUPID SITE LIKE THAT AND GET ALL OF THESE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED PRETEENS ON THIS FORUM AND GET THEM IN TROUBLE TOO scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:05 am
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Smile For Me Kid
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

User Image
yeah, I prefer the name you have now. Y'know what would be really neat? To be eating a sandwich while have sex at the same time
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol.. I was talking to a friend last night, and I was talking about the new Transformer movie and how amazing and orgasmic its gonna be. Then we got on subject of the Optimus Prime Voice Changing Helmet toys, and then somehow it got combined with sex.
In my opinion with one of those helmets, it'd be some fricken sweet Robo- sex.

Sir Fig of Newton

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:37 am
@Marieanne McKassion~ I'm assuming you're the one that called the other "preteen-y", no? Well, either way, I have to agree with the guy. I don't see how articles based on biased research can be used for sexual education. Sure, they're somewhat enlightening, but when you're 15 and not so good with medical blabberings, a question and answer site would be much more effective. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:49 am
Mr. Fig of the Newton
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Smile For Me Kid
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

User Image

Lol.. I was talking to a friend last night, and I was talking about the new Transformer movie and how amazing and orgasmic its gonna be. Then we got on subject of the Optimus Prime Voice Changing Helmet toys, and then somehow it got combined with sex.

sounds funny, but could result in robo-STDs (robo Herpes! gonk scream )  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:05 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Mr. Fig of the Newton
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Smile For Me Kid
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

User Image

sounds funny, but could result in robo-STDs (robo Herpes! gonk scream )

meybeh... But I wouldn't mind gettin' Robo-STD's from Optimus Prime. He R one fine a** Autobot.
;3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:11 pm
I like being a girl.

=3

Ah! My Goddess

WalkingEpidemic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm
I would like to be a boy to feel what getting head is like (from a guys standpoint) and probably do a bunch of stuff that would get me in jail for indecent exposure... though, no I probably wouldn't change, unless I could change back...
♪♥♪

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces