Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:19 pm
Miharu was in panic What's this place???!!! she just looked at Gohma and screammed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:21 pm
"I am Hokori Yokoshima." The man rasped. "I am the last of the Yokoshima!" He practically screamed. "Who are you really?" He pushed the blade harder and his shadow guardian began to pulsate.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Although in panic Miharu throwed her shuriken at the shadow man "LET HIM GO!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:25 pm
The Shadow Guardian pulsated faster and stepped infront of the shuriken. It was absorbed in it's body. It stepped back and the shuriken lay on the ground where it stood. "Who are you!" Hokori screamed. His eyes began to flash almost black before going back to the color of dried blood.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:28 pm
ozzy looked at miharu " miahru this is gohmas fight not ours let him fight him alone" ozzy took his hands out of his pocket still haveing his M.Sharingan active he waited for this show to finsh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:29 pm
"I am Gohma Yokoshima. Son of Kei Yokoshima. My father had a brother who disapeared the same time as my grandfather named Hokori. Who are you!?" Gohma screamed back.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:30 pm
Miharu looked at the shadow That can't be real!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:32 pm
"Kei." Hokori whispered. "How do you know my brother's name!" Hokori screamed again. His eyes were flashing faster. His shadow guardian was pulsating in time with them. It was transforming as well. Growing darker. Its eyes darker. It got bigger its arms growing terrible claws. It pulsated faster and took a step forward.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:39 pm
Gohma felt himself growing angry. His eyes began glowing slightly red as well. It was faint barely even able to be seen. "I am Gohma Yokoshima!" He screamed again. His eyes grew darker. They began to look like Hokori's. They began flashing growing almost black before turning dark red again. "Let me go!" He whispered explosively shoving his elbow into Hokori's gut. The man flew backwards away in a flash of dark chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:48 pm
Hokori laughed violently. "So you are a Yokoshima." He put his scythe on his back and got to his feet. His shadow guardian followed behind him in a normal humanesque form. "Welcome to Fukumaden. Abode to the Demons." He gestured around. "I am the last since that damn leaf village your father loves so much murdered our family in our sleep. I was out in the forest when it happened. I took revenge on everyone of those shinobi. Killing them violently. Our brothers can rest in peace now!"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 pm
Gohma's eyes were burning. He fell to the ground screaming. He rolled over laying his face on the cold stone. He screamed again. The pain was unimaginable. He felt the blackness swallow him and welcomed it openly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Hokori laughed maniacally. His eyes pulsed everytime Gohma screamed. "Welcome to what is yours Gohma Yokoshima." He left him lay on the stone and entered his home.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:59 am
as the man walked way Miharu ran to Gohma and fell on the floor with her knees putting a hand on his back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm
Hokori watched from the roof of his building as the girl tended to Gohma. His shadow guardian kept him from sight and he lounged peacefully. This boy was the last of Clan Yokoshima. A violent and brutal clan dating back for almost two thousand years. Involved in all kinds of deciet they finally turned to dark chakra worship. Bringing horrible demons into the world and finding what they call their shadow guardian. Hokori would show Gohma how to summon his own shadow guardian and finally begin the corruption process to turn the boys mind from the purity of youth to the darkness of Clan Yokoshima. He would turn the boy and then begin the process of killing all of Kohona. He would make it seem like training. Giving the boy what was rightfully his, but then when his heart was corrupted he would show his real plans beginning with killing off that irritating princess and the cocky sannin. He smiled inwardly and walked back into the building silently.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games