Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:17 pm
"No it wasn't your fault, I should have seen you standing there! My mind was in woop woop land again!"
One of Celesta's bad habits was her mind always wandering away to woop woop land which got her into trouble sometimes.
"Anyway to make up for my clumsiness, I'll buy you a drink and something to eat at the bar. Woops my bad I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Celesta, How about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:51 pm
Click jumped into the bar dashing for the counter as she collided with the wet floor behind it. Just as she did two men in large black suits entered the bar wielding large UZI'S in each hand. They were huge and angry looking with some blood dripping down their foreheads and smoking large cigarettes. Click who was shivering behind the bar tried not to make any noise. "Did any of you see a smallish female walk in here with numbers printed all over her? With white hair and loose clothing?" Their voices seemed to suggest they were upset but also very businesslike. They seemed to scan the bar left and right.  

kleptor

Airi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:38 pm
Behind the petite girl and the two large men in suits the clicking of boots was heard. Every other step the chiming of spurs added to the musical composition of the womens arrival. The doors creaked slowly open, her fingers spreading wide over the door as she shoved it open easily.
Lier paused in the opening, her hips cocked as her hands came down to settle. Upon her lips was a smile, too cocksure. Liquid Amber eyes slowly dragged across the room. After a moment Lier brushed passed the two suited men, ignoring their presence as she sauntered into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:18 pm
"admiral kethean leader of the bunny pirates told me to assemble a band such as yourselves and form a crew and apoint a captain we have no ship or a place to call our own but anyone with a bounty is free game and if your going to commit a crime make it to our as of yet undecided headquarters and declare base for the charges to be dropped so long as you dont act in violence or murder agaisnt someone who isnt a bounty
im taking questions"
the fox plushie climbed onto the stool

ByakoAssailant

Airi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:01 pm
Lier only cocked her eyebrow and took a few steps forward. She flipped out one of her colts and spun it in her hand with ease. With the butt of the gun she poked the fox plushie in the stomach, the corners of her mouth tugging down into a scowl.
"An whada you'll be?" The girl chirped out in a mixed accent.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:58 am
the plushie shrugged unfazed by the gun
because it was plush?
or a diffrent reason?
regardless he answered the question without a hint of worry
"im niether a pirate or a bounty hunter im just a plushie who helps out that wild kethean and handles the distributing and collecting of bounties
so dont worry ill just be in the background picking up whats left"
the moneyness flew back to the fox plushie
"alright this is the reward for catching that pirate among pirates"
he set it on the table
"split it how you want"

ByakoAssailant

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:08 am
The two men seemed to be relatively ignored as Click hid desperately behind the bar a few tears leaking down her face, she wanted to be free, she didn't want to be caught. The mens faces began to frown further "I said did anyone see a woman matching that description!?" Said another man holding up his weapon and firing a few shots into the ceiling creating quite a noise and then panning the end of the gun around the bar. "We don't have time for this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 am
Masami bowed to Celesta. "My name is Masami Natsuka. Hajimemashite. I'm pleased to meet you." She stood up, smiling. "Thank you for your kindness, Celesta-san."  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

Airi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:18 pm
Lier blinked, slightly startled over the mens gun-ho display (huk huk). She turned from the curious stuffed creature and cocked an eyebrow at the men. The same garbled accent came pouring from her lips as she sauntered over.
"Sirs, has anyone told you it can be rather rude to shoot off guns in a nice little place..." She clucked, waggling a finger. Finally her finger landed on on of the mens guns and she pushed it down slightly, grinning wolfishly at the men.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:37 pm
They weren't the type for that kind of thing. The second the others gun was pointed at the ground one of them sprang into action angrily grabbing the girl by the neck and staring at her. "Answer my question or I'll snap your neck in so many places It'll make a solute with your blood." He said spitting. "Where did she go!?" Click began crying silently behind the bar shivering. She didn't want to die... She didn't want to die...  

kleptor

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:30 pm
"We have an idea for a base!" Lee and Zetsumei said together. "There's an abandoned school that was detroyed. If we can get enough money... then we can rebuild it and use it as headquarters!" Lee said, continuing off of the idea.
"The only problem is finding someone with a high enough bounty on their heads to pay for something like that." Zetsumei finished.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:06 pm
Lier's large Amber eyes flared, her pupils pulsed for a moment, growing to almost the edge of her iris. Finally after a sigh they shrunk back down, adjusting on the face of the man holding her. Her cheeks puffed up and she finally spat out.
"Rude to grab a women without her consent.." She choked out before her legs flew up and kicked the man hard in the chest. Meanwhile Her palms flipped to her guns and her palms came down hard on the hilts of each of her guns. They spun out of their holsters, pearl handles glinting in the light. Her thumbs caught the triggers and she flicked them straight up, aiming at the man.
"Now be a kin' gentlemen and let ah lady go."  

Airi

kleptor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:13 pm
He Looked at her with the kind of look of a man that dies in service and brought an arm down on both of hers in an attempt to knock both of the guns out of her hand before she had a chance to attack both drawing their backup pistols and aiming

Click meanwhile did not have a bounty. the government would have been for shamed if the public found out one of their experiments escaped. She Shivered, she had no weapons but she could do one thing. Just as them men aimed at the woman he whispered something and their guns suddenly flayed sideways spraying bullets harmlessly away from the air who was fighting and serving as a veritable distraction. She cried. "Please don't die... my savior."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:22 pm
Lier only cocked her head, mimicing the look of a lost dog.
"I don't believe dying is in my book today." She stated clearly while she flipped her guns up and slammed them down into their holsters. She took one last glance at the man before her boots came up, hips twisting, and landed square on the side of the mans neck. She grunted, feeling her back pop and start to complain at the angle of her position.
She stretched backwards, using her feet on his neck as a brace to break free.
"Time to let go igor else your windpipe gets closed off..." She hung back, Gold eyes glancing curiously at the girl while her head twisted back.  

Airi

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:58 pm
"Experiment!? Government!?"

""Michi no!!!""

[Two of the sealing marks on his arm fade away as he rushed into the mane holding the girl, putting his arm through the mans chest and tearing his throat out with his teeth.]

""Oh, no *hic* I can't cast straight""

[Michieru drops the corpse and pins the other man against the wall with his claws at his neck]

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LAB 12!?!"

((Anyone who wants to know whats going on, send me a PM. This fits well with my characters background))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff