Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
training grounds deep in the woods of konoha Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:27 pm
((i'm sparring with some one in the trainggrounds if you'd like to watch))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:08 am
gohma...please dont talk about my sensei in such ways....gohma....if you knew the consiquences.... of what could happen...the pain..i would feel to have anothers blood an my claws again gohma...especially if their the one i love again! these claws killed the one i loved last time and they wouldnt fight me back so they were killed gohma you wouldnt be able to hurt me if i transformed cuz i was special to you...when i transform i have no contrlo of my mind and body please try to understand....im a monster gohma....kun....(takes wraps off of arms slowly) ( marks all up her arms)
see these markings are growing by the minute...once they finally take over i can never be....me at that point....i dont want you to see me like this....the pain that comes with it is so much of ...so much i cant handle...(holds onto him) gohma im really sorry but i cant kill you! i will not ! *crying even harder* id rather leave and die than to go through that once more!  

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:11 am
"your not going anywhere until im done with the memories...hopefuly we can get the demon out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:13 am
Gohma sighed. His anger was spent so he picked her up and held her in his arms. "You won't kill me." He whispered softly. "I can't die." He kissed her forehead softly. "Don't kill yourself. You can't!"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:13 am
(turns around) i cant take the chance!!!!(is shaking crying harder) i will not make that mistake again....pplease...the risk is far too great....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
"Gohma...i need to talk to you for one second.....now about this."  

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:16 am
gohma...kun.....but....i cant...hurt you....(remembering the secret pain he held inside) that pain..i could feel it...when you came home..and it only grew.....(touches his face) gohma...kun.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:17 am
Gohma shook his head at Mikyo. He turned her head to look him in the eyes. A tear fell down his cheek as he continued. "No! It is my risk to take. You will not do something foolish to yourself over me!"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:18 am
"then...come see me at the Melody Grove after this"

*poof*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:21 am
i dont wanna hurt you...because the last one i loved...died....because of me being careless...he called me cold....and he hated my guts.....but ihad no choice..i still loved him.....but then.....when i found you i got scared and left....... because i was loved back..... knowing that...it made me think that...maybe....what if i trans formed and killed you.....that pain...would always remain...i would break.....  

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:23 am
"You won't hurt me! We can work around it, there has to be a way!" He wiped the tears from her eyes. "I care about you Destiny. I don't want to see you hurt!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:26 am
as i for you....but....i cant help what i am...the only way is either turning human or dieing thats the only way gohma! (tears still stream down)  

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:29 am
"Nor can I help what I am and what I have the chance to become at any moment." His eyes pulsed slowly. "And this doesn't help with that in the least. The pain this causes me. . . It pushes me farther away from humanity and into what I should have been long ago." Another tear fell from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:32 am
gohma...kun......(lifts up and kisses him as white wings appear and her hair turns a silverish color with burgany eyes) i would not care what you were for the fact of love has consumed me fully...and nothing is stronger than that....
(niya is on tree branch and smiles)  

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:34 am
Gohma turned his head from her. "I... I can't do this Destiny. I care for you deeper than any friendship... But.... But I..." He didn't want to hurt her so he didn't continue.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff