Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:37 pm
Shia looked at all the humans in the room and smiled darkly. 'They have no idea what is going to happen.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Quin still mesmerized by the flame. She touched the flame to herself and it suddenly spread all over her body. 'Great, now I'm a human sized glowstick.' Quin sighed.  

kagura_rockbell

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:14 pm
kagura_rockbell
Quin still mesmerized by the flame. She touched the flame to herself and it suddenly spread all over her body. 'Great, now I'm a human sized glowstick.' Quin sighed.

Shia looked at the human and she smiled. "Diuen" she murmured and the fire went out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 pm
Quin thought to herself 'That was not normal, humans aren't supposed to light fires in their hands especially ones that are blue..' She took another look at her hand, there etched into her palm was a symbol of a flame. 'Ok, what is going on!' Quin thought franticly 'Why is that symbol etched into my palm!' She looked at her other hand and there was another symbol, that one was a lightning bolt. 'I'm a lightning rod too!' Quin thought trying to find an answer for these symbols and why they were there on her palms.  

kagura_rockbell

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 pm
Shia took another sip of her wine and smelled the food cooking in the kitchen and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:43 am
Suddenly something caught Qun's attention, it was near a window. It was a shadow with green eyes. "So you're here." Quin muttered under her breath. A spike of anger ran through Quin and both of her hands started to glow, one blue and one red.  

kagura_rockbell

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 am
"Something the matter?" Shia asked pretending not to notice the appearance of the shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:05 pm
Quin not taking her eyes off the shadow answered with a hint of anger and rage. "Yes, He's here." she glared at the shadow whos green eyes glinted and seemed to mock her. Quin's hands clenched into fists and the glow of her hands seemed to pulsate and brighten.  

kagura_rockbell

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 am
Username: GoreXDEATHXSickle
Name: Auna Faye
Age you look: 17
True Age: 17
Race: Human(oid)
Powers: The ability to have no supernatural powers.
Personality: Weird; she is very knowledgable but talks rarely unless if she is in the state of mind of a lawyer (her mother taught her many things before Auna went to the mansion for this vacation)(Note: Both of her parents are alive |: < ). She does not like loud noises because of her sensitive ears. When something is very close to a yell, she will naturally plug her ears with her fingers to keep the noise out. She is very nice on some occasion, but is otherwise cold to others. This is mainly to people she doesn't know because she judges people first, and then tests if she evaluated them correctly.
She likes to talk of fictional beings, but does not believe in vampires, werewolves, succubi or incubi.
She's a philosopher at mind.
Sexuality: Bisexual (Mostly straight. She tends to not like the personality of most women.)
Appearance: [Auna]
[Auna]
Other: Can be lured into just about anything for candy, other than kidnappings for sexual intent. Just call it a crazy person's intuition.
She is oblivious to people liking her (unless if you tell me in OoC. I won't realize it otherwise >xD; ).

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff