Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:09 pm
In elementary, I had this big gay teacher. I knew he was gay because he told my grandmother, he said he worked at a gay bar for extra money. He was diabetic, but he kept a drawer full of candy bars.

His name was Mr. Gray, he had a train on his desk that spelled out his name. One day a student took the 'r' off his name train. He got mad, but then he laughed and tried to play it off. He said he was gay, happy gay.

Also, one day, he fell asleep in his chair, then the chair fell over, and it shook the whole school.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:51 pm
I think the dumbest think my teacher has ever done.. would have to be, telling me at the community college I was going to to take summer class. I got to a University and just there because I'm home for summer and wanted to take some classes and get them out of the way.

The woman see some kid with his cell phone out and start going off about cell phones in class. Started telling us how at Universities they take away your cell phone you never get it back. She said she saw another cell phone out that persons paper she was grading was going to get bad grade XD I was like " GEZZUS WOMAN WHAT ARE WE IN 1ST GRADE" and I laughed at her because at my school the teachers could careless if your cell is out. Your not paying attention it's your own damn fault you failed the course XD

AyaChaos

bryson glidewell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:01 pm
LIVED  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:18 pm
told the answers on accident  

x_Emo-Bubbles_x

x_Emo-Bubbles_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:19 pm
dressed up on the spirti dayz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:13 pm
Well... I am not a natural english speaker. My country language is spanish. When I was learning english (I was 10), I wasn't very good. I have some problems learnig languages. And my teacher say to my mom that I was like a bag of rotten potatoes, because of that. Rotten Potatoes eek , can you believe it? Well, my spelling and my grammar aren't perfect, but I can read and write in english now (17 years later...). I was just slow, but I wasn't rotten.  

DawnVega

Dark Mr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:36 pm
i time she frogot the test and homework at home  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Well, I used to have a geometry teacher who really didn't know much about math or geometry. One day he was teaching us how to find the slope of a line on a graph and he drew two arrows on the board. One was pointing upwards and the other was pointing down. He pointed to the line going up and said, "This line is rising up..." and then he pointed to the one going down and said, "...and this line is rising down." I have no idea what "rising down" is suppossed to mean, but that's about it. It sounds pretty stupid to me.  

Sankishin Susano o

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm
In third grade my teacher was giving a spelling test and one of the words was Friday. And on the board in big letters was: "Make sure you remember that it's crazy hair day on Friday."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:05 pm
This guy in my class he called the substitute mom. Weird thing is, it was his mom. 0.o  

audiotune

Fraeulein Makellosigkeit

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:13 pm

well, we once had a sub that spelled "There" wrong >> Does that count?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:36 pm
Well back when I was in 9th grade my teacher was going to give us a test but for some reason (can't remember why) we had to go to another room to take it. Well in our other classroom our teacher had a desk that went almost all the way to the floor so you couldn't even see his legs behind the desk, but in this classroom the desk was more of a l_l l_l shape so you could see his crotch area a little too well eek . Well later on into the test I look up and discover him playing pocket pool behind the desk! gonk

He may have done this before in the other classroom and didn't realize it but, I made sure everyone sitting around me knew about it. xd

I couldn't really tell if he realized that everyone saw him or not.  

BeeFeh

Embark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:41 pm
CoryDane
my fourth grade teacher was cruel to me...
she always made fun of me in class...
she picked on me everyday...
she made me sit in the corner of the room, behind a steel pillar...
she was the only teacher that I ever hated...
she was the only teacher that I ever got a 'D' on my report card from...
even my best friend said she treated me like I was nothing...a worthless piece of s**t...(pardon my french) but thats the way she treated me...
she insulted me...
on quote I will never forget...I didn't do my homework for one day...she said...
"Oh. So You Have Time To Eat...But You Don't Have Time To Do Your Homework. I see."
SHE FRICKIN CALLED ME FAT IN FRONT OF CLASS! DURING CLASS! scream stressed crying
Now that I'm older...
...I've always wanted to turn back time...
and call her a b***h in the middle of class...

That's disgusting. People like that don't deserve to live in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:48 pm
OMG XD!
I didn't see this happen but my friend did.
Actually she's had a few experiences with her.
Ya see she gets upset easily and leaves the classroom crying a lot.

1. My friend saw the teacher writing on the overhead and the writing said "I would like to share to the class..." and Natalie whispered to her friend saying "I thought that said 'i would like to SHAVE to the class'" and she heard her and shut off the overhead and left the classroom crying.

2. She gave Natalie a flavor of lollipop she couldn't have and Natalie asked nicely for a diff 1 and she's like "FINE GO AHEAD AND B UNGRATEFUL! ALL OF U UNGRATEFUL BRATS THROW UR CANDY AWAY!!!!!!!!!" then she made the overhead paper thing u pull down go up so fast it snapped and she stomped.

Wishes out of Airplanes

Sankishin Susano o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:55 pm
There was also this time when me and my friends went on this trip for our class and we had to ride with our teacher. On our way back to school we decided to stop at "Wendy's" for lunch and my teacher missed the turn and ended up going across the median and right into the ditch. If that's not stupid then I don't know what is.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff