Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:06 am
Doctor Lewis Gourmand handed Lucia a stick of jerky. "If you do not expect him back soon could you discern what his offer was?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:13 pm
Lucy sniffed the jerky and humbly accepted the meat. she looked at the doctor and shrugged.
"Im not entirely sure what his previous plans were,i was a brand new member when he dissappered, you can feel free to ask any other members here though"
she nawed on the dry meat
"Im sorry i can't be of anymore help"  

Coffee_Drinker

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm
"Can you tell me if your group would be able to help me in my research?" Doctor Lewis Gourmand asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 pm
Lucy coughed while swallowing the last of the dried meat, she stared at the doctor blankly

"you want our help?" she asked, even though she already knew that answer

she stepped back and cautiously eyed him them smiled
"what are you researching?"  

Coffee_Drinker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:48 am
While Lucy was distracted, Forte' snatched up the mutant yeast and ran away as fast as his legs could carry him, laughing like a maniac.
<>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:35 pm
He brightened as the question came up. "Genetics my dear lady! genetics! I will pave way for a golden world were all the troubles are no more! cant reach the remote? I can give you longer arms! to short to go on that ride? I can give you kangaroo legs! cant survive in below zero tempretures underwater? Get a nice layer of blubber! I must further my research so I can make such a utopia possible." Doctor Lewis Gourmand pulled another jerky stick out of his pocket and began chewing on it.  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm
Standing outside of the seemingly abandoned factory was a pale skinned woman with black choppy hair wrapped up in unseasonably reasonable winter gear. A pair of goggles were on her forhead and some fuzzy earmuffs decorated her head. Around her neck were at least eleven scarfs none of which were of matching colors, length or design.
her coat was grey and thick, overstuffed with feathers, looking almost identical to the snowpants she was wearing in manner of thickness and color. Her boots were as black as charcoal going half-way to her knees.
On her belt was a hatchet, It glowed faintly in the shade.

"The time will come."
Lydia said softly.
With nobody else in the area the identity of the person she spoke to was probably herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 pm
"It's about 4:30pm."
The blue-skinned man stepped out of the shadows as he answered the statement not directed at him. Other than the blue skin, he looked fairly normal, unless one were to note the odd length of his canines, or the faint ridge that glinted sharply on the underside of his arms, or the bulge over where his heart would belong under his shirt. On second thought, the only thing truly normal looking about this guy was his outfit. He was dressed comfortably in clothes that made him look like an off-duty doctor. They were a bit frayed, but quite a bit of Byako had a little trouble making ends meet, so it was hardly that noticeable. His deep green hair was mostly slicked down in what appeared to be some sort of grease, with only a soft curl left free in the front. His blood red eyes trained themselves on the building, glowing slightly as they switched in infrared and the targeting sights around his pupils focused at the ground below the warehouse.
"I'm sure someone here could use an upgrade."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:18 am
Back in the building Lucy listen to the docter, as the research was being explained a smile grew across her face.
"i think our mutant yeast might help with that, i'll go get it!" she ran to the table that it was left at but it wasn't there
"...where did that music guy go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 pm
Phomello reached out a blue hand and rapped on the large steel warehouse door. The hits rang out with the sound of metal hitting metal and left a few small dents.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:19 am
Lucy heard the loud knocking, her head began to spin
"more people?" she grinned. she turned back to look at the doctor "i will be right back" she walked over to the control panel and pushed a button to let the mysterious person in  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:35 pm
"Come on now Clay...pull yourself together..."
Face in his palm, he looked out of the gaps in his fingers. This place was really starting to get creepy. And Clay was getting tired.
Wearily he scanned the area for stray thoughts. He was still hopeful—but Clay dared not try and search for Dustin right now. He was much too weak; anyone who'd just been transported possibly across several dimensions and had to needlessly fight off a telekinetic maniac would also be a little dizzy. Catching glimmers of thoughts was all he could manage.
Currently, however, he came upon something interesting.

There was a large, warehouse-type building ahead. Standing in front of it were two people: a woman with many scarves and a man with blue skin. In any other situation Clay would've been rather freaked out, but after appearing in a pub full of talking stuffed animals, he'd seen enough today to think little of other's looks.
Perhaps they could help him in locating Dustin? It was worth a try.
"Uh, 'scuse me!" called Clay, keeping his distance, "Have ya'll seen a kid, 'bout 18 or so, has dark brown hair...?"

cheeta-katt

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:40 pm
The blue skinned man softly lowered his hand back to his side as the door he was knocking on slid open noiselessly. The very fact that such a large, somewhat rusty door in such a derelict area, full of cheap storage opened so noiselessly and on its own proved his suspicions. He was most definitely in the right place. Pausing a moment to collect himself before entering, Phomello patted the lump in his shirtfront somewhat self consciously. He reached up and straightened the collar of said shirt and leaned forward a bit, preparing to stride confidently into the warehouse, but leaned back slowly instead of taking that first step. A man was calling towards him in decidedly bad shape. The southern drawl echoed against the steel sides of the many warehouses surrounding them before the doctor responded.

"I'm afraid that I have seen many humans matching that description, but none in this particular district at this particular time."

The doctor's pupils grew and shank slightly as he focused on the other man, much like a camera lens, the effect was slight and would likely be missed if one were not watching for it. They scanned the man quickly and without emotion for a few seconds before settling at a single size.

"Though you will have far less luck than I in your current state. You are highly exhausted and have been in the city for less than an hour. You have neither the stamina nor the geographical and cultural insight to find the one you are seeking now."

Phomello gestured gently towards the open door before him, a genteel flourish suggesting nobility and grace. His other hand patted his pocket softly as his titanium boots clanked slightly against each other.

"I can guarantee you a warm meal, soft bed, and any sort of medical assistance once I have completed my errand here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Upon the first response to his question, Clay lowered his gaze and sighed deeply. No sign of him—and doubtfully Ghost, who Clay figured would've long found his wayward friend by this point. But what if he hadn't? What if Ghost was just as lost as Clay was? He opened his mouth to question the katt's whereabouts, but stopped, realizing that he had more pressing matters. Also the man was staring at him funny. Clay narrowed his eyes slightly in suspicion and consequently noticed nothing.
Nevertheless, he found himself instinctively reaching out, trying to catch a few words running through this man's head; but like all the other times Clay tried to use his powers when tired, he was left only with a splitting headache for his troubles. His forehead creased with discomfort, but otherwise he showed no sign of this new hindrance. He would find out more about this mysterious creature later.
On the other hand, the mere mention of food made his stomach grumble pleadingly, further reminding Clay that he'd skipped breakfast in his haste to look for his two missing companions. It was about dinner time now. Clay needed some food. He did not pause to even wonder about the man’s previous statement, passing it off simply as he must’ve looked worse than he thought.
The man then made a gesture for the door; gratefully Clay accepted the supposed invitation with a polite nod of his head and a muffled "thanks". He rather groggily shuffled through the door and into the warehouse.
It was larger than it looked outside, almost the size of an aircraft hanger and just as empty. Not daring to explore, Clay waited for the blue-skinned man to show him the way to said food. They were inside, but he felt no safer than he did on the decrepit streets outdoors. Clay kept his guard up, however if he was attacked then there was little he could do to protect himself.
Until then, time for some prying. "So what's your name?" he asked casually.

((Edited to reduce risk of godmodding! xD ))  

cheeta-katt

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:44 pm
Phomello followed the Texan through the doorway, glancing somewhat disdainfully at the man's stubble and sandals. His heavy titanium boots made a bit of a thud as they connected smartly with the warehouse floor. His eyes scanned the large, nearly empty ware house before he set off for the other end and the waiting, but hidden, elevator.
"I am called Doctor Phomello, and you are?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces