Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio ate some of the deer and let anyone else who wanted some eat it he went back into his camp and began to "pray" Dwayna, balthazar Grenth Lyssa and melandru i ask for your blessing in this forest and for our upcoming attack on the castle i maybe far from our land but im still a follower of the five gods and i seek your help ((these are the gods his group follows but no one knows because they would call it blasphemy and like kill him or something lol))
((ok)) Akasha leaned against the tree and watched him. Once he was done, she walked over to him and sat down next to him. "Your not sure my plan is going to work are you?" she asked as she looked out over all the recruits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:06 pm
"... im just worried your always have good plans but this one is so risky and i understand were going to have to take risks but if were killed at the castle no one will be able to lead the rebellion everything we've worked for would be destroyed" artio looked at her with a worried face  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... im just worried your always have good plans but this one is so risky and i understand were going to have to take risks but if were killed at the castle no one will be able to lead the rebellion everything we've worked for would be destroyed" artio looked at her with a worried face
"I know...but in everything we do there is a risk. It's a risk being here, a risk being in the rebellion, but it's the fact that if it goes through the way I plan, there wont be a war anymore, people will stop dieing, and maybe the land can go back to the way it once was. And even if doesnt go through properly, let's make sure at least one of us makes it, deal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:23 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I know...but in everything we do there is a risk. It's a risk being here, a risk being in the rebellion, but it's the fact that if it goes through the way I plan, there wont be a war anymore, people will stop dieing, and maybe the land can go back to the way it once was. And even if doesnt go through properly, let's make sure at least one of us makes it, deal?"
"deal"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:28 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"deal"
"Good." she said as she got up. "Now get some sleep, your going to need for tomorrow." and with that said, she walked to her tent and stepped into, getting ready to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:58 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"deal"
"Good." she said as she got up. "Now get some sleep, your going to need for tomorrow." and with that said, she walked to her tent and stepped into, getting ready to sleep.
"yeah" artio got up and went to his tent when he fell asleep a floating orb floated down and descended into his chest  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:03 pm
((um might as well start the royal scene then i guess))

helping everyone with the preparations for the ball "we must hurry everyone so much to do so little time"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:05 pm
hydra4

helping everyone with the preparations for the ball "we must hurry everyone so much to do so little time"
((finally)) olias walked up behind him "should i set up security for the ball?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:05 pm
Akasha slept, keeping her sword close to her just in case. Before the sun rose, Akasha woke up and packed up everything, making sure she didnt forget anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:07 pm
artio woke up and got some breakfast and packed up some of his stuff  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
hydra4

((finally)) olias walked up behind him "should i set up security for the ball?"
"please quickly" starts pacing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:10 pm
dragonrebelfire
Akasha slept, keeping her sword close to her just in case. Before the sun rose, Akasha woke up and packed up everything, making sure she didnt forget anything.
Akasha ate some berries that she had packed with her and turned to Artio. "Wake everyone up, it's time to get going."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:10 pm
"yes your majesty" olias gave a quick bow then walked off the the soldiers baracks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:11 pm
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
Akasha ate some berries that she had packed with her and turned to Artio. "Wake everyone up, it's time to get going."
bixyll picked up a pan "does it matter to you how i wake them?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:14 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
bixyll picked up a pan "does it matter to you how i wake them?"
"Not really." she said watching him. ((you said bixyll again))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games