Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:24 am
"A few months back, what we thought were clones of most of the clan leaders and a few others appeared here in Byako. We had a lot of skirmishes with them, and they turned the Tryvan Base into a crater of lava. From the way Afos is talking about them though, I'd say that they were really from an alternate Byako in an alternate dimension. And because he just asked me about the clones after telling me about the gate, I'd say that this gate is the gate from the alternate Byako. I think."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:06 pm
"Thank you Brett. This is true. And I can easily prove it to you by pointing out one landmark that is shared by both gates and remains intact on both to this day."
He gestured to a small inlet in the ruins of the wall around the gate. Inside it was a tiny memorial erected from the graceful marble of Kabina. It bore the inscription "In beloved memory of Demetrius and Belle Sem, loving parents, treasured ambassadors. You will be missed." in the fancy curly script of Kabinan royalty.

((Thank you, from me as well. Real life has dragged me away for a bit and I was unable to reply. I will do my best to keep better track of this.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:54 pm
"Wait, why did the Alternates come to our Byako then? Was Rustir dragged into our dimension and destroyed? Or was it here all along? And what made them kidnap people?" Brett scratched his head in thought. Jetto landed nearby. "All clear. Also, I'm sorry about the loss of your parents Mr. Sem, and intruiged at why no one ever noticed this memorial on our gate."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:12 pm
"That's easy enough to explain Brett. Were you here ten years and three months ago? That is when the ruins here arrived in the deadzone. It can also be noted that the Alternates' timeline was about a decade faster than ours."

The tall white haired man gestured around him at the rubble.

"This is the Main Gate in ten years... or it would have been if things had gone differently."

A long fingered hand plucked a skull-sized stone from the ground as Afos bent over and then straightened up as he held it before his face.

"You see, the Alternates actually succeeded in their goal, no matter that events spiraled out of control. Thanks to their intrusion, conflict in the city between the clans was redirected against the clan leaders' older selves."

The rock flew out of the blindfolded clan leader's hand as he hurled it off farther into the ruins.

"This place was destroyed long before it arrived here and the memorial is in exactly the same spot on this city's Gate. It goes mostly unnoticed because there are always so many people milling around the Gate, that is is quite hard to notice much of the Gate itself."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:48 am
"So they were helping us the whole time..." Brett looked up at the gate again and shuddered. "It scares me a little to imagine our Byako like this. No people, no plushies, nothing but ruins."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:34 pm
"At least for now, you don't have to imagine such a thing.Though you must keep an eye out for the Ten Organization. I am aware that you have both come across Anthony Otherbody recently. He is both an employee of the Organization and an old colleague of mine. He is infinitely more of a threat to the city than the General and the other Alternates ever were."

Afos turned his head back to the Bunny Pirate, his blindfold flapping in a sudden gust of wind.

"Is this enough to convince you of my innocence, or must I prove both that there is a matching memorial on the Main Gate and that the Alternates really were who they were?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:08 pm
"I am a simple samurai and bounty hunter. I do not even pretend to understand what happened here or what will happen here. And it is not my place to pass judgment on you. It is only my place to bring you to my organization's headquarters. Now, if there is anything else, let us go, otherwise, I need to take you back with me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:18 pm
"Then let us go." Afos turned to follow the Bunny Pirate. "But keep in mind that I will not tolerate any attempt at imprisonment or unnecessary holding."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:06 pm
Neros nodded. "Unfortunately, that is not my decision. I will report your cooperative nature to my superiors when we return and try to speed your release." Neros bowed for a minute before sighing. "I'll teleport us this time, if you don't mind." Neros turned to Brett and bowed. "I thank you for your help and from this moment on I pledge that if you ever need an ally, you will find it in me. However, I must go." Neros gave Afos a moment and then touched his robe. "Let us go."

{To the Bunny Pirate HQ! Finally!}  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:37 pm
Brett stood there for a bit longer. "So, should we go with them or go back home?" Jetto landed a few feet away from him. "I'd say we should check up on things back home." "Alright then." Brett climbed into the cockpit and took off back to Gunlock Academy. [To Gunlock Academy]  

The Mage of Space

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 pm
James and Amber found themselves, after hours of walking, at the gates of RĂºstir. All the buildings seemed to be as dead as the residents in the alleys, a skeleton of it's former glory. Long abandoned, the buildings were left to rust, and the only occupants in the town was a deep fog. They walked into a hotel (it was the closest building to the gate) and looked around. James hit the bell. "Hello! Anyone here?" James shouted. "I don't think anyone's here." Amber replied. James scratched his head as her squated down behind the counter, searching for a room key, or anything useful. "I found a First Aid kit!" James said optimistically.

Amber screamed, and James shot over the desk. A wild dog bit her in the arm. James kicked the dog ((THAT FOLLOWED THEM IN!)) off of her and rushed back behind the counter and grabbed the First Aid kit. He wrapped the wound, which proceeded to bleed. "If we can find a hospital in this city, I can fix it up better." She nodded and they walked through the streets, keeping close to one another. "Is anyone here!? Hello?! We need medical assistance!" James shouted through the streets. "James I don't feel well." Amber muttered softly. "I know, we'll find a hospital soon, I promise."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:51 am
Faulty Ambition
((Have much trouble reading the paragraph description of the area in the first post?
Quote:
All the animals had left soon after the people broke themselves.
))
(It was 2 in the mornin and I didn't feel like reading. no need to be rude about it. but that makes it no fun! XP but, fine, I'll edit it. it followed me. there, is everyone satisfied with that?)  

FallenWithGrace

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Faulty Ambition
((Solution: Don't post at 2am.))
(okay, is everyone here this rude? I'm sorry I misread, okay? jeez, chillax dude. besides, heres the solution to that: Tell the doc that won't give me sleep meds because he won't give a 15 year old a sleep med + the pain killers I'm already on (I take ibprofien 800's (usually two of em) w/ sleep meds, I would die))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff