Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 pm
(( Additional note: The fishing Task will be declared over and done with tomorrow; that is, on Tuesday March 23.
Since by now all the contestants ought to be aware that we're getting things going again, there will be less time given for the Target Practice Task (second for the current round). Expect the third Task of this round to be announced this Thursday. ))

(( EDIT: If you didn't see it, the post for the Target Practice Task is on the previous page. ))

BlazingDan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am
Rolling for target practice~  

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gracesan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Gracesan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 am
Sousha finished up fish and returned her pole to the table where the other rods were being kept and made her way over to where the targets had been set up.
Examining a table covered with a large assortment of objects for throwing or shooting, her hand hovered over a long bow, but she decided to try her hand at the darts instead. 'It’s been a while since I've had a chance to use these.' She thought as she placed herself in front of one of the targets.
She lined up for the first throw, tossed, and wilted a bit as the first dart planted itself in the ground in front of the target with a loud thunk. With a sigh, she lined up again, this time tossing the dart to hard and it sailed off past the top of the target. On her third and last shot, she managed to get the dart to plant itself into the target...but down in the bottom ring of the target.
"I guess I should have stuck with the bow." Sousha mumbled under her breath.  
Eveangelen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm
((Skyfishing))
Eve blinked and noticed that a few things had changed. The nobles she had been talking to seemed to have disappeared, and everyone else was skyfishing. She smiled, "Might as well join to fun."
She pulled out a 5 foot pole from somewhere not worth mentioning and made a bird call with her free hand. One of her closest friends appeared from where they were hiding in the tree.
"What's up Eve?" He asked me all smiles and bright eyes until he saw the pole. His smile fell, "Not again. You will never catch the Lion Hopping Green Billed Flyer. It's too impossible."
Eve handed him the pole, "Nothing is impossible. Grab on."
He took the pole and released the catch. The pole turned into a giant kite which he strapped himself into. Eve grabbed the end of the rope and tied it to the tree he was hiding in.
"Time for take-off." She said smiling.
Her friend took a shaky breath. Then, ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped. The wind caught the kite, and he was lifted into the air. Eve cheered as the rope grew taught. Some of the other nobles even came over with curiosity.
She heard her friend make the Flyer's call and waited with anticipation. She had been trying to capture this fish for two years. It didn't have any special properties. She just thought it would be a fine addition.
She shook her head from wondering when she heard it's answer back to her friend. From above the clouds, she heard his voice yell, "Here it comes."
Eve held her breath, but the Flyer wouldn't be hers today. Because a sudden bolt of lightning struck the rope and set it on fire. The kite floated away and all she could hear on the breeze was, "Next time you'll listen to me."
Shaking her head, she muttered, "His sister is going to kill me."  

Eveangelen

Shadowy Capitalist

Eveangelen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Eveangelen

Shadowy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm
((Target Practice roll.))  
delbosque rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 pm
((rolling on behalf of Naris_malem, for her character Tassia, for the Skyfishing Task, to move things along))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
delbosque rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm
((Rolling for Faulty (and Sir Madam), also for the Skyfishing, to move things along))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 pm
(( Round Two, Task One: Skyfishing...
Is Over. You can still toss in a little bit of RP for it if you haven't already done so, or if you hadn't quite finished your RPing for it, but everyone should be moving on to the next Task, and getting that finished between tomorrow (Wednesday) and the next day (Thursday). ))

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Fuzzy Mitten Mistress rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 pm
Pointing at the targets, Rooj screamed. "Six em my slave!"

Not needing to be told twice, the newly caught flying fish swam at the targets and knocked them over with his tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm
The queen's servants ran onto the field quickly, to set the targets back up before anyone else tried to fire at them.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Naris_malem rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Naris_malem

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm
((LOL cuz I will be on wow tonight....I'm rolling so I can RP the outcome later tomorrow after work))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm
((Target))
She stepped up to the targets and drew the daggers from up her sleeves. While flipping them, she considered the best angle to throw them. The wind picked up and blew her hair in her face.
She quickly tied it back and took aim. As her arm was flinging out, something hard and pointed hit her in her head. The dagger went wide and made a thunk when it buried itself in a tree trunk.
"What the hell?" Was the first words out of her mouth.
She picked up the object and saw that it was a high-heeled shoe. A note was attached.
When she unrolled it, it said:
That's for my brother.
X'sO's Sam

A frustrated noise came out of her mouth. "Great," she grunted, "now there is going to be someone messing me up the whole competition. Just my luck."  

Eveangelen

Shadowy Capitalist

delbosque rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 am
((rolling for Sithious for the target practice))  
delbosque rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 am
((rolling for Sir Madam for target practice))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:49 am
((The second task of the second round is hereby declared to be OVER, though any of you who haven't yet RPed anything for it can still mention a bit of something for it... mainly the point is that there's no more rolling for it and it's better for y'all to spend your time on the Second Round's third Task, which I will be announcing here next))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff