Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm
"Hn.." Vincent touched the ride and smirked. The power drained from the ride and half the carnival. "And what ability is that?" Vincent grinned as he pulled his hand away. He had finished with his work and went to the horse Junekai just killed.

Vincent let the animals flowing blood soak his arms up to his elbows. He touched his fingers to his lips and tasted a bit of the blood. Hnn.. good quality.

"More.. i want the ride painted in it." Vincent grinned darkly as he left the ride to grab another horse.

"Good girl Wonderful!" Vincent laughed as Lyra took one of his ideas. He pulled a horse onto the ride and secured it to one pole. Taking the Horses snout in his hands Vincent's eyes lit up with lightning as he called upon his powers. Lighting jumped around him and soon the horse. The animal freaked and whinnied trying to get free but it couldnt. The horses fur became alight with fire.

Holding the horse there Vincent laughed cruely as the beast was set on fire. Flesh melted off, blood poured from the creature along with its cries and death throws.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm
Junekai heard the spirit's giggle and he continued slitting the throats of the other horses and he got tired of that and turned to smoke and entered a horse and burst it's heart, the blood pouring from its mouth and eyes. He continued this process of slitting throats and bursting hearts until they all ran out for the spirit and he.

"I don't know," Junekai replied to the demon. "I know nothing of my past and I know nothing of my species."

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm
Lyra poses on one of the dieing horses when Vincent complimented her, then glances to the assassin with a small smirk. She laughs at Vincent when she spotted what he had done, then glances over to one of the horses hiding. She floats over, circling it to make it run to the Carousel. Her hand waves as the horse ran upward now right above the Carousel. Shifting her arm into a blade as the horse soon stops in mid-air. "Let's paint then..." She comments as she cut the horse in half, letting its blood poor down like rain for a good while before letting it fall onto the roof. Lyra cuts the head off then shifts her arm back as she grabbed the head, putting it on the top of the the ride as a symbol. Then grabs the remains of the horse as she floated down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 pm
"Hm.. thats a shame." Vincent said non chalantly before he watched Lyra finish the last horse off. Hn.. fitting.

The Demon got busy writing symbols on the Carousel with the blood of the horses. "Skin them please.... " Vincent said to Lyra and Junekai. "I want to use their hair for thread.. Any one of them that isnt whole will be made whole again. I need a leather needle." Vincent said to them.

"And a staple gun.. a drill and a hammer. Ill need industrial string or wire. Would you two be so kind?" Vincent grinned to them before he continued writing his symbols. Pentagrams on the main part of the Carousel and on the ring that the horses laid upon.

"They need to be put on the poles. Well make saddles and reigns from their skin and with wire. After all we want people to ride this right?" Vincent chuckled darkly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm
Junekai proceeded to skin the horses, after he got the hides off of them he shook them out, letting the blood splatter around painting the carousel even more. He dropped them at the edge of the carousel for the demon to use and continued on, not saying a single word but enjoying this little amount of fun he's had in ages.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 pm
Fasia turned away from the puppets. “There’s no telling where he is. These things are light enough to be controlled by sound from miles away. That’s probably the only reason he chose them… besides, he likes to have a certain effect on people.” She picked up a piece of gravel from beside her foot and tossed it up and down in her hand. After a long stretch, she pulled back her arm, spun around, and let the rock fly. It flew into the side of a trailer with a bang. Several bats rushed through a broken window, flapping their way in spirals up into the moonlight. Fasia watched them carefully as they flew in natural patterns, then broke up, veering away into the opposite direction and disappearing. “There. They heard something from up there and it scared them away.” She pointed up to the looming Ferris wheel.

“Hey!” she yelled. “Get down here and talk to me, you idiot!”

A crash came from behind her. One of the bats had flown into a circuit box and sent sparks flying everywhere. By chance, within a few seconds, the Ferris wheel began to light up. A low, groaning creak came from the axis as it turned, light bulbs flickering, a few of them bursting. Fasia stared, shocked, then laughed. “C’mon, we both know that was an accident! You’re scared!”

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 pm
The Bumper Car Attraction directly across from the Puppet Show started up with a rumble. Three cars automatically pulled up to the gate and the safety bars unlocked as three corresponding tickets shot out of the dispenser. A change in the noise from the now gently turning Ferris Wheel indicated that someone was inside the apparatus and had now climbed down from it. “Let’s go for a ride shall we?” invited the shadowy, hooded figure walking towards them slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Lyra glances over to Vincent, then the body in her hands. "Alright...tell me when we're done with this ride. Just remembered that I have something to retrieve." She says thinking about her locket as she lies the body down. Shifting her arm back into the blade like before. Not really sure how to skin 'em...but I'll attempt. After she was done she put the skin aside, then picked up the remains painting the remainder of the Carousel. Well, at least I can check off the Carousel. If he had hid me here, something would have happened already. She thinks to herself, dazing off as she was being slightly bored.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Junekai heard the Ferris Wheel creak and groan and he glanced at it. He watched it start turning slowly and he glanced at the demon, wondering if it had been he who started it. Without asking or wanting an answer, Junekai vanished from their sight and moved around the carnival, searching for any others that might be lingering in the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:47 pm
"You do? Remind me Lyra.." Vincent said as he paused hearing the Ferris Wheel start. Vincent frowned and took to the sky with a flap of his large bat wings. He flew to a good height and looked to those on the ride.

"What are you two doing?" Vincent hissed as his eyes lit up with lightning, sparks flew around him. They were messing with his toys!

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 pm
Lyra glances over to hear Vincent fly off, then saw he was quite upset when he checked out the Ferris wheel. "Ooooo...I wonder what's wrong?" She says almost excited as she jumps up a bit trying to see. For now she decided to watch, as their still was a roof to paint with more blood. She floated up to the roof, gently painting it with the rest of the blood she had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:51 pm
Junekai drifted around, a somewhat obvious dark grey mist going around stalls and rides. He stopped in front of the ferris wheel and winced. He involuntarily switched into solid form and he looked around, wondering if the person who started the carousel were around.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm
(okay was waiting for a post response from the others.. but nevermind.)

Vincent scowled when he didnt get a response. Hmph.. he'd deal with the pests later.. Though he did watch as his spiders scattered from the Ferris Wheel. His anger dissipated and he let it go.

He turned back to the Carousel and flew back over to there. Landing he smirked at Lyra's decor. "Nicely done." Vincent commended with a grin. "Now you two, position the horses and impale the ones that arent on the poles already. Ill take care of these." Vincent said as he grabbed the horses skins. He gathered them all up and took to the sky, blood dripping everywhere. He located a Staff tent soon enough and flew there to start sewing the flesh together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 pm
Junekai heard Vince and scoffed. Why should i degrade myself to doing what he says? He thought as he went back to the carousel. Because your bored and want some free time? But free time means no orders He kept contemplating this as he positioned the horses on the poles gruesomely  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Lyra giggles as she sees the assassin's expressions changing a few times to go along with his thoughts. She hums peacefully as she corrects the horses on the poles, not caring that she was bossed around or not. After she thought she was done she went to one of the stalls near the carousal, reaching underneath it to pull out her old locket. She puts it on only for it to slid through her. She sighs, grabbing it then sits on the carousel's roof. "Whoever you were...forgive me.." She whispers opening the locket as she lightly strokes the two pictures.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff