Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Leaf Village Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this was a good idea?
  yes
  no
  um, shure....
  um,....what do you want to hear???
  I don't care, or i just don't no.....
View Results

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:29 pm
[[Actually my charactar followed them from the ramen shop. Because of somthing he wanted to find out.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Kimimaru grinned, "alright well, I'm feeling like I'm a bit un-wanted here so, I'll be taking my leave. Oh yes, and I would love to host the sparring part of the exams." He said walking down the trail to leave from the park.  

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 pm
"Uh...see you later...?" Sasaki was a bit surprised. That was...unusually short. Oh well. :] He turned back to Akayashi and smiled. "Sorry about that. So...where did we leave off?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 pm
ruhler
((Alright then Gohma ^^ and I just get rather irritated when I start RPing with someone and all these people just drop on in and disrupt the flow Kimimaru ><))

She glanced at Sasaki as he sighed, and felt a bit guilty for bringing up the Chuunin Exams again. She had brought him here to relax and get away from all of that if not for a moment, not discuss it in private, that's what offices are for. She shook her red hair from her eyes and leaned against the rail next to Sasaki.

"I'm sure he will be. And I do wish people would stop spying from trees." She said as her gold eyes raked the tree the other man was in.

not realy spying just bored and need something to do  

Anguish The Avenger

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:38 pm
She blinked.

"I can't quite remember." She said. She looked up at the sky then suddenly thought of something.

"How's your wolf....Kaze was it? How is he doing? I don't see him much following you around....which may be for the better, because he might frighten some people."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:42 pm
"Well, I give him a lot more freedom now. He's not a pup anymore so he needs time to himself. He's probably scaling the skies at this moment." Sasaki looked up just as a breeze began to stir. It lifted several strands of golden hair out of his face. "How's Takeru?" He looked around, expecting for the little puppy to show up at any moment.  

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:48 pm
She smiled.

"He is pretty small, but he acts more mature than he really is. He enjoys wandering around the village by himself a lot, which I don't really support because I won't be there should he be attacked, but so far nothing bad has happened. Besides, he's really good at hiding so even if I wanted to find him, I wouldn't be able to for the longest time. He's a good boy, though, and always shows up when he's needed or when he simply needs my company." She replied, shuddering a little in the breeze and wrapping her cloak about her. She leaned up against Sasaki a little for some warmth.

"The days are getting a bit colder now, eh? Fall is coming...."

((are there seasons in this guild O.o I saw they were having snow in the Lightning Village one day))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 pm
ruhler
She smiled.

"He is pretty small, but he acts more mature than he really is. He enjoys wandering around the village by himself a lot, which I don't really support because I won't be there should he be attacked, but so far nothing bad has happened. Besides, he's really good at hiding so even if I wanted to find him, I wouldn't be able to for the longest time. He's a good boy, though, and always shows up when he's needed or when he simply needs my company." She replied, shuddering a little in the breeze and wrapping her cloak about her. She leaned up against Sasaki a little for some warmth.

"The days are getting a bit colder now, eh? Fall is coming...."

((are there seasons in this guild O.o I saw they were having snow in the Lightning Village one day))

eek  

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:55 pm
(I would love to have snow! XD We'll just RP with the seasons we're experiencing in real life.)

"Yeah...it really makes you think...about how quickly the days can pass by." Sasaki smiled as he rubbed his hands together. When he saw Akayashi tighten up her cloak, he untied his Hokage cloak. He laid the cloak over Akayashi's shoulders. "There. I'm not a really big fan of the robes anyways." Sasaki grinned and climbed onto the railing, where he sat and looked down at Akayashi.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 pm
She gratefully accepted his cloak and hopped up next to Sasaki.

"Before you know it, you'll be old and wrinkly with gray hair and dim eyes," She said, grinning. "And you could be handing this robe over to the next Hokage of the village. I wonder who will come after you, and if they will lead this village to greatness and prosperity...." She looked up at the sky again, trailing off as she thought about the future. She didn't do that much, as it was kind of depressing at times.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 pm
ruhler
She gratefully accepted his cloak and hopped up next to Sasaki.

"Before you know it, you'll be old and wrinkly with gray hair and dim eyes," She said, grinning. "And you could be handing this robe over to the next Hokage of the village. I wonder who will come after you, and if they will lead this village to greatness and prosperity...." She looked up at the sky again, trailing off as she thought about the future. She didn't do that much, as it was kind of depressing at times.

[[I ROFL'D at picturing Sasaki's RPC that way. rofl ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:33 pm
"Nah," Sasaki waved off this image. "I'll die young and go down in history as a hero who sacrificed his life for his village!" He grinned and thought of what his future really would turn out to be.  

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:31 pm
She wrinkled her nose a little at him.

"Why die young? I'd rather enjoy my youth to the fullest, and when I'm not so youthful anymore, THEN I'll die for the whole village or something," She grinned. "I'd go down in history as the hero who managed to enjoy her youth to the fullest then sacrifice her life for the village." She waved her arms dramatically, and, overbalancing herself, fell backwards and into the water with a splash!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 pm
"A-Akayashi?!" When he first noticed that she was slipping, he leaned over and outstretched a hand to catch her. But he leaned over too far and fell along with her. However, he did manage to break her fall and somehow ended up under her. He shook his hair and wiped the water away from his face before smiling at her. "You okay, Akayashi-chan?"  

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 pm
Akayashi struggled around a little to get off as she felt Sasaki go under her. Turning to face him, she squirted some water in his face and laughed.

"I'm alright, I'm not sure your robe is though," she replied. "I guess you can also go down in history as the man who tried to save someone from falling in the pond and fell in along with her," she teased gently, playfully trying to dunk his head under.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff