Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:32 pm
Tuesday stared at Lilli.
"Oh no, I wouldn't hurt Klaash. It was your fault." Tuesday grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the wall.
"Don't you ever," He spat in her face. "Every again call me by that name." Tuesday said. Lilli smirked. "Why? Because it was the name you killed Rosalie with? And all those other innocent people. Your sister.. I know you're trying to forget about your past, but I'm not. You killed my sister." Lilli said, reaching her hand up to her face to wipe away his spit. "Gross." She whispered. She looked down at her feet, dangling a foot or two off the floor. She didn't even think it, just reacted. Lilli kicked her leg upward kicking Tuesday as hard as she could in the groin. Tuesday, dropped her, holdiing his groin.
"You filthy b*****d.. show some respect to a lady." Lilli growled.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 pm
[I'mma BACK! biggrin ]

"It does, does it?” She questioned, her eyes becoming playful. She smiled, “What if I don’t want to?” She asked. Ben frowned. But before he could come up with a witty response, she turned his face towards hers and kissed him, deeply. She pulled away and said. "Eh, I guess I wanted to..." She grinned.
"Thanks." Ben said. "I thought you seriously didn't want to for a second there." He laughed. "I'm too sensitive..." He smiled.
After a moment he said. "I'm tired. I haven't gone to bed... Wel I mean sure I passed out, but that doesn't count..." Ben said. "You must be exhausted, aren't you?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:43 pm
Tuesday stumbled backwards then stood upright. He grabbed Lilli's shirt and held her up again, choking her.
"Don't you tell me what to do. I don't think you deserve it." He said with hate then took a dagger out of his pocket. He smiled and lunged the blade deep in her chest. Right below her collar bone.
"That blade was lined with poison. Soon your body will go limp. Now this will only last a couple of hours. But if you think about it, it's almost like having my disease!" He said enthusiastically and let her go. The poison will kick in any minute.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:54 pm
“Of course I’d want to kiss you, Especially with that golden line. I’d be crazy to resist that.” She laughed. She rubbed her neck looking around for a minute. “Yeah, I guess I didn’t notice before. I’m beat.” She looked at him again. Oh yeah! Go back to your room Klara, let him sleep. She thought to herself stupidly. She stood up getting ready to leave. “Get some rest. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” She smiled at him lovingly.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:11 pm
"Wonderful." Lilli gasped after he dropped, "Knowing you're pain only makes me feel better! What difference will me passing out make? I told you I don't freaking care anymore." She winced, and closed her eyes...
Lilli ripped the dagger out of her chest, blood spewing everywhere. She stepped forward and stabbed him in the neck with it. Driving it in deeper and deeper, jerking it back and forth, tearing the flesh... Until she was satisfied, she fell back against the wall. Panting she screamed for her life. "BEN! I'M GOING TO ******** DIE UP HERE! MAYBE YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE!! I'M SORRY ABOUT EARLIER!!!" She screamed filling her lungs with air, It was so loud Lilli probably woke Klaash as well, maybe the whole manor...
She tried concentrating on making herself feel as terrified as possible.
Ben would come sprinting to save her. She clutched her chest, blood oozed between her fingers.. Lilli's vision started blurring, though she didn't black out yet or fall limp.
_________________--

Ben smiled. "I just thought of it, thanks. And yes, there isn't really reason to resist now.." Ben grinned at her as she walked out of the room. "See you." He said before she closed the door. A few seconds later her door shut. Then Ben heard a scream.

"BEN! I'M GOING TO ******** DIE UP HERE! MAYBE YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE!! I'M SORRY ABOUT EARLIER!!!" He heard someone scream from upstairs. He jumped off the bed as an immeadiate instinct to him name being called. He darted into the hall. Oh my gosh.. she's serious. I can sense her terror. Ben bounded up the stairs, faster than he thought he was capable of. "LILLI!" Ben shouted as loud as he could. Damn it, what's happening?!? Ben thought, as he turned a corner seeing Tuesday.. I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD! Maybe not.. but why is he trying to kill Lilli? Ben saw Lilli bleeding on the floor. "NO!" He screamed running to her side. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" He said standing between them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Blood was soaking Tuesday's shirt as he pulled the dagger out of his neck. <********!" He yelled as loud as he could. Ben showed up.
'WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!" He asked.

Tuesday tried to stand up.
"THAT ******** b***h STABBED ME!" He yelled, covering his wound. "She kissed me, lied to Klaash, then stabbed me!" He said again.
"Little SLUT!" He yelled at Lilli.

Amane heard Tuesday's yelling and she got up and ran into the hall they were in.
"TUESDAY!" She yelled and rushed over to him. "Tuesday are you okay?" She asked.
Tuesday just shrugged her off.
"I'm fine. Amane...Please stay away. I don't want to hurt you." He said calmly then kissed her on the cheek.
She did as she was told and stepped away, farther down the hall.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:20 pm
[[umm 0_0 I'm guessing everyone can hear that? What should Klara do? I mean, it would seem pretty heartless to ignore that but I prob wont be on very much longer]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm
[Hello. I'm here to tell you about a revoloutionary new product calles Khum Dhan. What exactly is Khum Dhan? Well Khum Dhan is an ancient Indian, and herbal well-being tonic.
Reformulated and tested for safety by NASA astronauts, I think it's safe to say there's never been a better time to get Khum Dhan.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Klara went straight to her bathroom and turned the water on in her shower. The water was too loud for Klara to hear Lilli’s screams. She stepped in taking a quick shower before getting into her bed. She sighed. Ben’s room right next to hers never felt so far away. She stared up at her ceiling unable to sleep. She turned on her side hugging the pillow. This wasn’t fair to Ben…her still loving Klaash…she couldn’t help it though.
She wanted nothing more than to forget about Klaash in that way and move on. “I’ll just lay here then.” She mumbled to herself excepting she would get no sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 pm
[You don't ahve to get involved HAru, srsly. Unless you want to. biggrin ]
Lilli was bleeding all over the hall, as well as Tuesday. She was surprised she wasn't dead ********!" Tuesday yelled as loud as he could. When Ben showed up.
[...]
Tuesday tried to stand up.
"THAT ******** b***h STABBED ME!" He yelled, covering his wound. "She kissed me, lied to Klaash, then stabbed me!" He said again.
"Little SLUT!" He yelled at Lilli.

Lilli sat up, Ben supported her. Lilli took a deep breath then yelled. "YEAH I KNOW I'M A SLUT! NOT A LITTLE, A BIG ONE!" She screamed.
"YOU KISSED ME FIRST TUESDAY! DON'T ACT LIKE I'M TO THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME! SHUT THE HELL UP! I STABBED YOU AFTER YOU STABBED ME IN THE CHEST! I'M PROBABLY BLEEDING TO DEATH RIGHT NOW. But do I care? NO! Because you're making a fool of yourself and lying to my brother's face! YOU b*****d! QUIT TRYING TO COVER YOURSELF UP! GEEZ! DO YOU HAVE A FREAKING PROBLEM WITH TAKING BLAME?" Lilli yelled, and sighed. "I'm sick of this.." she then whispered.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:40 pm
[[night everyone~]]

[[SPAZZ: NIGHT HARU!!! <33 D:
Bye though. biggrin LOVE YOU!!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 pm
"YOUR SICK OF THIS?!?! AT LEAST I WASN'T THE ONE WHO KISSED BACK! WITH KLAASH IN THE SAME ROOM WHAT...5 FEET AWAY?!?!" Tuesday sat in the floor. His shirt was completely red from blood. He was breathing heavily.
"HOW CAN YOU BE SICK OF THIS? YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS CONSTANTLY. ONE SECOND YOU LOVE ME, THE NEXT IT'S KLAASH?!" Tuesday paused to get a breath.
"YOUR RIPPING MY HEART OVER AND OVER LILLI! I CAN'T ******** STAND IT ANYMORE. I DON'T SEE HOW YOU COULD NOT STAND IT. YOUR THE ONE CAUSING ALL THIS s**t!"
Amane winced at Tuesday's words. The loudness of his voice hurt her ears.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:10 pm
"Fine. It is my fault." Lilli said, her voice quieter. She didn't have enough energy to scream anymore. "Tuesday. You're right, it is ENTIRELY my fault. I caused this all crap. I started by coming to this manor, and irresistibly falling in love with you.. then leaving you after you left, but came back. I still went with Klaash, with my foolish heart. Stuck between you was killing me so I chose the safest route out of this mess. I love Klaash, but love you as well. I couldn't keep myself from you, or Klaash. Being selfish I wanted you both and tried to get both." She chuckled. "Now here we are trying to kill eachother." She smiled, her eyes hard to keep open. Blood was still gushing out her chest. She couldn't seeif Tuesday still was, she didn't care. "If I die, you better come to my funeral and Laugh your a** off." She said, passing out.

Ben picked her up. "Well, well, well." Ben sighed. "I think she's done. Thanks for almost killing her." Ben said sarcastically. "Try any s**t like this again and I'll kill you so fast you wouldn't even know what was coming for you." Ben said, his voice cold and dead-like.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:12 pm
[[ HAI GAIZ~ :3 ]]

Violence screams echoed throughout the entire manor, waking most, if not all of the residents in the nearby floors. Klaash Hellsinious was one of these to be waken by the screams. He easily recognized Lilli's voice and another voice, a male one. Tuesday?! He thought, greatly surprised. No way, he's dead... But as the screams echoed once more, the name "Tuesday" was used frequently, and Klaash knew no other she'd be yelling at. He didn't die...? Then it was all a lie...

Klaash got out of his bed and crept closer to the door, but didn't need to get any closer, the screams and shouts were loud enough for him to hear them. His eyes widened as he fully understood their screams. Lilli met Tuesday and they......She lied to me?!

Enraged, Klaash clentched his teeth as well as his fists. He felt absolutely useless. Leaving his room as well as yelling at both Lilli and Tuesday wouldn't do any good. Lilli was dying, him leaving his room to help her would mean that he would instantly forgive her-- that wasn't the care either. Neither of them are my problem any more.

He couldn't deny the fact that he hated Lilli at the very moment, but couldn't instantly forgive her. He heard Ben despite the screams, and knew that he'd take care of Lilli without Klaash's help. If Tuesday was still around though, Klaash'd kill him, not only for ruining everyone's lives but disturbing the residents of the manor. By now, Klaash knew Xellious had to be doing something.

"Xellious! Do you hear screams?" Iori's voice said rather startled and alert. She slipped out of their bed and put on a silk night robe. She glanced back at her husband, looking at him with distressed eyes.
"Yes, I did." He said, getting up.

Both Iori and Xellious decended several flights of stairs, following the sound of the screams. In the same hallway, both Master of the House and Lady of the House were witnessing a battle between a resident to be the supposed girlfriend of Klaash and a resident who was assumed to be dead.

[[ D: Am I ruining anything by bringing them out?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:23 pm
Tuesday looked at Ben.
"She won't die. I'm positive. What was lined on the blade...It wasn't deadly. Make sure to give her an excess of blood though. She'll need it." He said calmly.
Whatever happened to our friendship Ben? He thought.
Tuesday was struggling to keep his eyes open. He couldn't breathe even though he didn't have to. Amane walked over to Tuesday and held him up, then she looked up at Ben.
"I'm sorry. Aren't you and Takeru friends?" She asked quietly. Then she noticed Xellious and Iori at the end of the hall. She pursed her lips, keeping as quiet as she could. "I'm sorry." She said once again.
Tuesday caught a glimpse of Xellious and Iori before his eyes shut. He was still conscious and could still hear.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games