Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am

Rocky heard Drew sobbling and figured that he would be allfight. He want back to his pizza and materialized his one-of many- dumstick, and began twirling it with his fingers.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:37 am

Holding Tab even tighter, he began to calm down, going from sobbing to just a few stay tears. "Thank you....." He said before a quick gasp.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am

Sensing that Drew was calming down, Tabris shifted to look at him. Wiping away a stray tear from Drew's face, he whispered, "Just let me know if you're ever ready to share, okay?" A short gust of wind caused a slight shiver. "Or when you're ready to go back inside."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 am

Noticing his shiver, Drew figured they might as well go inside, "We can go in." He said with a slight smile.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:52 am

"Thanks, I forgot to put my shirt on before stepping out into the night..." Tabris said with an embarrassed grin. Then he stood up, wiped the dirt off his butt, and offered a helping paw to Drew.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 am

With an even greater smile, Drew took his paw. And examined his chest as well, hoping to cheer himself up.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:56 am

((Whelp, looks like we lst another one! *points ot Drew's Online/Offline icon*))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 am

Limbershadow
((Whelp, looks like we lst another one! *points ot Drew's Online/Offline icon*))

((no, I'm still here ))

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 am

( Waiting for a post here or a PM from Derrick. o. < )
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 am

The Gentlemen Skulf
Limbershadow

((no, I'm still here ))

((Computer on thefritz again?))

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 am

Limbershadow
The Gentlemen Skulf
Limbershadow

((no, I'm still here ))

((No, I had to go fake-offline for a few minutes to....oh well, it's not important))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 am

Still holding the skulf's paw, Tab led Drew back inside the cheery cafe. "After you!" he said with a slight bow as he opened the door.

Barakiel9909

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 am

Limbershadow
The Gentlemen Skulf
Limbershadow

((no, I'm still here ))

((Murr, mine most certainly is right now...It keeps on screwing up the layout, giving me 401s, and refusing to display images...))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 am

With slight giggle Drew rentered the cafe, taking the closest seat to Rocky. "Rocky, can I have some hot chocolate?" He asked.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 am

" 'Corse!" he said with a large smile as he found some chocolate and materialized a mug, heated up the mug, added some milk, placed the chocolate in, and handed it to Drew. "There you go!
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games