Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Vesta looked up at Gemini. "Why do they want to hurt us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:48 am
Robin turned to the others. 'OK we need to move stay together and keep close. S' he ordered preparing to venutre out of thier crude hiding place.

Sirius eyes remained firmly shut in fear of expericning the drastic pain again. He looked at where he thought Gemini was. 'But you lied and were keep going to though' he whispered in pain.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:35 am
Vesta nodded her head. "You did lie all of you lied to us. I mean my true parents are evil and my other parents are liers. Why didnt you just tell us. I know its dangerous and I know were young....but you dont have powers to teach us. You guys can teach us survival. But are true parents can teach us our powers...even though they probably do it with evil. But probably when im older I will leave....when im 13." She said then looked at her brother still worried about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm
"Well, we only lied and took you from them so you wouldn't live a evil life. The Titans wanted you to have a better life. I only helped becasue the Titans raised me ever since when I was young. I was orhan and lost. The Titans aren't from here but I am. They are heroes in another world and they ahev powers. But their powers they cannot use in ths world because they were all marked by you real parents and for that they can't use them. I have powers myself but even I was marked adn there are tow powers I can't use. But the one's I can is flight and the of air," expalined Gemini.

"We lied to you for you to be safe. We didn't tell well they didn't because you were too young. But did wanted to tell you but it was something they were afriad to say," said Gemini. She than turned into ehr human form and helped Sirirus and tened to his pain. "I know its hard to understand but its the best way I can explain. but maybe Robin can explain better than me. and your real parents wnat me cause of my powers and because of what I was born under. I know we are cousins now. I want you guys to be safe," she said. Gemin than turned into her wolf form and said, "Need a lift you two. Sirius do youfor you are in pain."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 pm
"Oh, and another thing family isn't blood its who cares and loves you no matter what. And the Titans and been like family for me and I know they still are to you," said Gemini as she talked in wisement for the first time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Vesta nodded her head. She than wispered to Gemini. "I want to stay here with my true parents...I want to be a spy." Vesta wanted to make sure if Swiftkill tried to take her loved family. She wanted to be there for help. Instead of just seating in a castle. "But I promise I will be safe."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 pm
Gemini nodded and said, "Very well. I hope you will be safe. But remember when you need I'll always be in heart. Even the Titans." Gemini than turned back into her human form and and gave Vesta a necklace. "Here just in case you need to speak to me in your dreams. I have one too," she said. "But what do you say Sirius?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm
Vesta grabbed the necklace. It was a beautiful silver with angle wings, wolves, and a cloud. She put it around her neck and kept it tight. "Thank you Gemini." Vesta hid the necklace by placing it under her jacket. She didnt want anyone to take it. She hugged Gemini.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm
Gemini hugged Vesta back and said, "Be strong as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 pm
Italius put his hand on Vesta's shoulder and said,"Be careful."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Vesta hugged Italius. "I will." She than hugged her brother Sirius. She waved goodbye and walked into the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:24 pm
Italius watched Vesta leave and looked at Gemini as he asked,'Is sh gonna be ok?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm
Vesta walked passed a room. Something caught her eye. She went back and walked into the ball room. She went to the middle and noticed the mirrors were the walls. It was dusty like no one has been it here for a couple years.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 pm
"She will be. I know she will. Remember Vesta is strong and brave. So she'll be fine and besdies I don't think her real parents would hurt her," said Gemini. Gemini than turned into ehr wolf form and put Sirius on her back for he was in pain. "Come on Italius lets go," she said. "We need the Titans to come back with s to the Tower."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:04 pm
Italius nodded and followed Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games