Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 pm
User Image
L nodded and had a small smile on his face "Well then, we'd better get going."
Goku stood, looking into the sky as if somthing was wrong. He stood there silently, not moving at the slightest, and had a serious look on his face. He let out a "...No..." almost a whisper/mumble.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:55 pm
InuYasha grumbled. He was really looking forward to some Ramen.
Kagome sighed not really wanting sweets nor Ramen, but she decided to go with the majority vote.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:42 pm
(I feel the random need to RP Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura...if anybody needs me to, 'll post a proflie but if not, im not gonna waste time..)
User Image

Sakura ran around the city trying to clean up the damage created by Buu with Kero flying behind pointing out all the places she missed, while also keping a lookout for people. Luckily for her, most people had left the area in fear. She began by making the rubble disappear. She decided she would figure out how to fix the buildings later.

Access was completely ignorant to Goku. "I know a place we can go! There's a store close by! Sinbad's been buying sweets there altot lately!" He said flying away from the gruop towars it. He stopped and turned around. "it's this way!" (Access never calls Chiaki by his name...)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:28 pm
L followed Access then looked back at Goku who seemed distant "Goku san...Are you coming?..."
Goku snapped out of it and said "Huh?...Oh uh...Yeah I..." he paused for a moment and said "I'm sorry guys...Somthing's up and I've gotta check it out. Go on without me, I'll find you guys." with that Goku put his index and middle finger to his forehead and seemed to dissappear with a swish noise.
Vegeta was scanning the area and landed about 20 feet from Cell and Buu "Well well...Looks who's back from the underworld..."
Cell looked over his shoulder at Vegeta and smiled "Vegeta...It's been a while has it not?...Thanks to this pink creature I walk in your world once again...Isn't it great?...Aren't you just so happy to see your old friend Cell?"
Vegeta gave a cocky smile and said "Walk in our world once again?...I'll tear your limbs off and shove them down your throat...Then we'll see just how you'll walk in this world." They both got ready to fight, staring at eachother until Goku arrived.
Goku gave an angry look but didn't say a thing and just got ready to fight.
((2 on 2, Sayajins v.s an Android and a pink rubbery man, this should be intresting, don't you think?))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:07 pm
((I would like a profile for her! Please? I have no clue who Sakura is . . . and yes Conner. That should be interesting.))
"Yeah, yeah . . ." InuYasha muttered following Access.
Kagome followed after InuYasha.
((Why is it getting harder for me to RP these guys?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:38 pm
((Ok no problem biggrin Hm..where to begin...))

Name: Salura Kinomoto
Bio: Sakura found a book in her father's library called the clow. Inside, the book contained 52 magical cards called clow cards creatd by a powerful magician. When she opened the book, all 52 cards dispersed, and caused havoc in her town. Sakura with the aid of Kero, one of the guardians of the card collected the cards and with her magic is now able to use them. After being tested by the second guardian of the cards she became their owner., Thats the gist..

She uses a wand type thing in the pic above to release them.
A list of the Cards and what they do

Personality: extremely energetic and cheerful.athletic, and ever- optimistic. She often comes across as naïve, clumsy, and clueless, but is actually very intelligent when it comes to tricky situations.

Pic: is above and the little yellow creature is Kero

Quick info on Kero: He is Sakura's bossy, demanding guide and follws he everywhere. And his one weakness...(wow this is a reoccuring one in anime..) is sweets.

Access flew to the store and waited outsid the door. given his size he couldn't open it himself.

Fin changed to her smaller size too, so she couldn't be seen by normal humans. She figured seeing an angel walk into a shop may cause some suspicion. After doing o, she flew over to Jeanne and pulled on her ribbon, undoing it so she turned back to Maron. Maron turned around. "what was that for?"

"Well,' Fin answered innocently. "I was just thinking, what would people say if Kaitou Jeanne and Kaitou Sinbad walked non-chalantly into a candy shop..."

"Oh" Maron said turning red, suprised that she hadn't thought about that.

Sinbad pulled of his headband returning to his normal blue-haired self.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:45 pm
Kagome pulled a baseball cap seemingly from out of nowhere and slapped it down on InuYasha's head.
"What the hell-?!" InuYasha started but then remembered that his dog ears would give them unwanted attention . . . not that being a man with long silver hair and an extremely red robe with no shoes on didn't cause any unwanted attention . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 pm
L walked into the store and bought a chocolate cake and around 4 chocolate bars. He went to a bench right outside the store and began to eat the cake.
((With how many sweets L eats...You'd think he'd be a diabetic or somthing.))
Goku and Vegeta were staring at Buu and Cell for a bit. Suddenly they sped at each other and began to fight at lightning speed. It seemed like just white flashed appearing everywhere and making loud booming noises when it was really the four fighting. Eventually Cell teleported from the fight and found himself in the city. He saw a man staring at him with fear and whipped his tail at the man. The stinger on the end peirced the man and the man seemed to shrivle up and nothing was left but his clothes on the ground. Cell cackled then looked over and saw a young girl and a small flying animal with her. He began to walk closer to her with his tail whipping around behind him. When he was close enough his tail lifted over his head in a scorpion seeming way and flew at the girl.
((The girl is supposedly Sakura...If she gets hit by this she is GONE like that dude so you may wunna make her dodge it unless having her get absorbed is right up your ally...))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:15 pm
((It's diabetic. biggrin ))
InuYasha stared at L. Then he looked at Kagome who was browsing through the sweets. She ended up buying some salt-water taffy, two caramel apples, and some lollipops for Shippo for when she went back to the Fuedal Era. She also bought some spicy candy but she tried to hide it from him. He hovered around her. "What'd you get?"
"Caramel apples, and some taffy. The lollipops are for Shippo." Kagome answered turning away from him and walking out of the shop.
"Yeah, but you got something else. What is it?" InuYasha said trailing after her.
"You won't like it."
"Who says? Gimme some!"
Kagome sighed and gave some to InuYasha who stuck it in his mouth. Then his eyes widened.
"HOT!!!" he cried out fanning his tongue.
Kagome rolled her eyes. "He can handle getting a hole through his stomach but he can't deal with something spicy . . ." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:24 pm
Kero sensed him a second before Sakura did. "Sakura, MOVE!" he yelled pushing her to the ground. (even thought his size, he's actually strong). She fell to the ground, her wand under her. She turned over to look what sinister presence she felt.

Chiaki bought some cucaked, cookies, and choclates, with Acces sitting on his shoulder telling him exactly what to buy.

Maron simply grabbed a box of pocky for her and Fin to split. They all came out and joined the rest of the group.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:24 pm
((My friends and I think if L stopped thinking for a minute he'd explode from a sugar rush.))
Tsuzuki looked at all the sweets, and wound up buying a pie and a cinnabun for the Chief. He sat down ignoring everything, solely interested in the food.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:41 pm
((No doubt, lol))
Cell scoffed as he missed. He seemed to teleport over to her ((He can't teleport, he just moves super fast.)) and picked her up by her shirt "Hm...Your power level is a mere 3...How pathetic...Still it will add to my new 4 million slightly..." he glared at the animal being ((Kero)) and said "Interupt my affairs again and I will squish you and your puny power levels..." his tail slowly crept up around Sakura and was about to sting her when Goku teleported and grabbed Cell, throwing him about 100 feet away.
Goku looked at the girl Cell dropped and said "Quick get out of here!"
Right away Cell lunged at Goku, putting his feet on Goku's shoulders and crouching down, then began to punch and claw at Goku.
Buu teleported behind the girl giving his famous psychotic smile and chuckling while looking the girl in the eyes, his face inches from hers.
Vegeta realised that Buu, Cell and Goku were gone and looked around confused then let out a loud "Rrrr, DAMMIT!!!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Sakura's eyes widened at the pink blob. Kero, however wasn't distracted. "Sakura, nows not the time to space out."

Sakura on the ground from where Cell dropped her , inched back up and threw a card in front of her. "Dash card!" she yelled and struck the card with her wand. Her shoes glowed as she she gained the speed to keep up with the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:25 am
Buu teleported infront of her, running backwards and staring at her with his smile still on his face. He summoned up a pink energyball and tossed it at her then spun around in the air throwing about 7 more.
Goku and Cell fought for what seemed like forever until they both head butted each other and flew back. They both landed on their feet, still ready for battle and Goku called out "Cell, I'll give you one last chance...Give up! I don't want to have to hurt anyone, esspesially the bystanders in the city!"
Cell chuckled and stuck up his middle finger at Goku "This is what I think of you offer Goku."
Goku gave a serious face and said "Then you asked for it Cell..." he moved his hands, cupping them and putting them on his side as he stood sideways from Cell "Kaaaaaameeeee..." a small blue enrgyball appeared in Goku's hands and began to grow "Haaaaameeeeee..." Cell seemed to do the same thing and started chanting "Kaaaameeee....Haaaaameeeee...."
They stared at each other charging up the attack then pushed their hands towards eachother throwing the ball to the other but as a long blue blast and they both yelled "HAAAA!!!!!" as they launched it. They were locked with the attack, trying to push the blast to the other but they seemed equal.
((This is a Kamehameha for those who've never seen it- User Image only with a long blue blast shooting out when he pushes his hands out and it has to be done slower then the thing in the small pic. When blasts are locked it looks like the two blasts are pushing against each other for those who've never seen it a lot in the Cell and Buu sagas.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:22 am
Dakura quickly threw another card in front of her. "Sheild card, release!" A migic cirlce appeared under her and from it a clear dome sheild surrounded her.

"That's the way to do it kiddo!" Kero encouraged her.

Accesss inhaled all his and Chiaki's food in a minute.
"Hey, that was mine!" Chiaki argued.
Access gave him an innocent look ( you know, the one with the adorably huge eyes). "But, I was really hungry"
Chiaki rolled his eyes at the small angel. "What ever"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games