Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:28 pm
Leo leaned closer to her and held her close as he kissed her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 am
'Well safe the suprised for some of us Foxy ' Arachnid replied slithering deviously over to the fridge, surely they had something tasty and surugary stored in thier fridge, come on they were teenagers for crying out loud. Despite his craving he did wonder what his dad was going into town for all of a sudden, it was odd but not as tempting as food.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 am
'Ready, we'll be back soon, Draco make sure Arachnid doesn't himself or anything valuable up' Robin in tone of desperation, Arachnid teneded to get into scraps which were pretty bizzare and most times out of ten very messy and included a lot of toruble for everybody else who been unforutnate to get in the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm
"Yes, sir," said Draco with smile.

Gemini smiled at what her father said to Draco and she giggled a bit. She than said, "Sorry I can't fly us there, it would make it alot easier. But ever since that big battle I lost my ability to fly since my wings were torn off. So were going to have to go on soemthing else." She than walked outside and to the garage. When the garage was open, inside was two motorcycles. One was green and black, while the other one was blue and black. There were even two cars. A red sports car and a black car. "Choose your ride. Motorcycle or car," she said.

"Hm," Fox smiled. She than grabbed a nice red apple from the fruit basket and said, "I'll just eat an apple. more healthier for me anyways." She than bit into the nice juicy red apple.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 pm
Fortuna felt the passion and goodness as they kissed. It felt so good to kiss him, his lips. She than rapped her arms arouns his neck as she still kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:48 am
'Yeah but thier deffinitely not as tasty or as a sugar filled pastries or AKA a dounut.' Arachnid turmpihnatly standing clucthing a thick heavily made up donout covered in glaze.', Arachnid knew the decent thing was to do was share, so he'd give Foxy a chance and spare her from eating an evil red apple full of healthy vitamins which turn her more square then Bill Gates at a software party.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:07 am
'I'll take the green cycle, do you have a helmet ?' Robin as now concerned about his saftey and of course his daughters. The bike looked fast, though he was concerned at the number of vechiles the group seemed to have which didn't look partiucularly safe for a group of young teenagers to have. Maybe it was just Robin's parental mode taking over since the arrival of his delicate package of joy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 am
Leo held her close as the continued to kiss passionately.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:09 pm
((Sorry I've been gone for so long. I had a lot of stuff to do at school... But I'm back! Thanks for playing Draco while I was gone.))

Draco leaned back against the counter. "He's got a point. Donuts are far better than apples." His tail swished through the air as he chuckled. "But you might want to eat an apple. You need the vitamins and you certainly don't need any more sugar."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm
"Of, course none of us needs sugar. Besides too much of good thing is bad for you. Specially when it comes to sweets," said Fox with a smile. She than bit more into her red juicy deliouse apple. "Yum," she said.

"Of, course I got helmets," said Gemini. She than handed the matching helmet to her father. She than walked over to the blue motorcycle and put the helmet on. "Ok, just follow me than and try to keep up," she said as she hopped onto her motorcycle and drove it out of the garage.

((That's alright and your welcome. Besides I know how it feels to be all worked up becasue of school. And I say, "SCHOOL IS EVIL!"))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:21 am
'While clearly you two don't get enough to sustain that inner child which is in all of us' Arachnid said childihsly taking a massive bite out of the donut careful to avoid the thick gloopy red delicous treat which resided inside it's soft pastry prision. It was tasy but a nightmare to get out of clothes, he'd lost to many artilces of clothing to careless donout eating, and most of the artilces of clothing teneded not to be his bizzarley, let's just say messy eater wouldn't be just to desrcibe Arachnid's eating habits.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 am
Robin sighed at his daughter comepetive streak as he quickly doused the helemet over his head and making sure if was on sufficnetly. He leaped onto the bike which was left igniting it thorugh a small maybe isnginficant power wise to the power of the bike. The enginge crumbled to life spreading it's energy throughout the bikes body and Robin, he lightly tapped the accelarator to test the grip,fleixbilty and power of the bike. It passed all subjects with flying colours. Robin slithered out the garage cacthing with Gemini with little effort the bike was smoother then Nightstar's skin.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Even though Gemini was not Robin's real daughter and only his adopted daughter. She picked up some traits from him when she was little and lived with the Titans. And one of those traits was the way she loved motorcycles and handles them. She remembered when she was young, 'That she saw her father's R-cycle in the hanger one day and walked over to it while her two parents were talking to each other about how to train her some more. And without them both knowing, Gem went on the R-cycle, turned it on, and it drove on it but she couldn't ride it well. So instead she crashed into soemthing and went flying into the air. She was about to hit the ground when her parents notice and her father caught her in his arms.'

Now those were good memories but something she'll never forget. For that she got in trouble and her mother had a feild day. Meaning she got angry. So Gemini just smiled at the mermory adn drove on into town. She than stopped in front of a jewerly store.

When Fox was done eating her apple and threw away the core. She looked to her fiance and saw how messy he was from eating that donout. So she grabbed a napkin and whipped Arachnid's face clean. She than giggled, kissed him on the cheek and sat at the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Fortuna than moved her lips away from his with a smile of delight. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "I love you my wolf boy whose name means lion," said Fortuna with a small giggle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Leo laughed a little and said,"That's an interesting way to say my name." He then looked down into her eyes and smiled as he said,"You have the most beautiful eyes."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games