Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Growling to herself Haru moves and easily kicks the other vampire away before anymore damage could be done. "Get up now and move quickly" she say's before watching the other vampire intently.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm
Name: Katie
Human or Vamp: human
Background: just any normal life of a teen.
Description (Or Picture): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Katie Wildheart

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm
charles stood up as fast as he could and then the house shoke from it and he said while holding his leg"i told you"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 pm
Katie looked up at the mansion. She walked up and was about to knock the dooor when something stopped her. The place almost had a dangerous aura to it. "What's wrong with me?" she said in a joking voice, "It's not like dracula lives here or anything." she knocked on the door three times.  

Katie Wildheart

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm
"Damn it Damn it" she mumbles to herself before taking out the vampire before walking back down the stairs "Kayin, what is going on here, who are they and why are they here" she ask's before looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:47 pm
At the first smell of blood Hethrus flew out of his room.He had his two pistols in his hands.A hiss escaped his lips and he looked around.  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Looking up the stairs, spotting Hethrus Haru let's out a sigh of relief "It's about time someone came to help" she say's before backing up "It's getting dangerous here now, you have a solution for this" She ask's him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:54 pm
Katie walked into the house, "Hello? is anyone here?"  

Katie Wildheart

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:28 pm
...Oh by the blood god... Kayin knocked the three vampires in his way. He ran down the hall and skidded to a halt. He moved through the darkness of the halls and approached Katie. "Hello there..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm
"Hi!" she said with a smile, "Do you live here?"  

Katie Wildheart

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 pm
"Why of course..." Kayin walked to a bookcase and moved a book. It opened to Kayin's private study. He took a few steps in. "Please come with me..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm
selena really hadnt got very much sleep the last month with the babies growing up so qucikly and then selena hear the babies waling for some reason and woke up to hear haru shouting at some human selen looks at hehtrus "sweet heart i love but please tyr to calme them down alight im going to go see what the hell is going on out there " selena opend the door a apper right be hind haru " haru why were you yelling at this "selena looked him up and down seeing that hes not one of the human aleady there" this new person i hope your both happy with your selves woke up alice and alexander "! selena shook her head and looked att one of the sevent " go and get the bottle for alice and alexander " selean looked at haru then at the new man " so yuo are ........who and how did you find this2 place " selena saw him shacking quite a bit" whats wrong are you ok sir ?"selena then hear her new adpoted daughter" excuse me i must go check on a little Niara "selena walk into her new adpoted daughter room " hey sweetie are you ok you hungrey Niara?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 am
"wow...creepy. You know, I was just passing by. I should probably get going."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm
"I don't mean to be rude but..." Kayin said and pulled her in the room. He walked out of it. "I'll be back very soon..." He said while closing it. He opened it again "...and don't touch anything..." Then he closed it. Kayin appeared next to Haru. "How many of them are you gonna take Haru?" He asked.  

Kayinnn

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm
"why do you fight they'll only come back right"charles said as one jumped on his back and bight his neck and he yelled in pain as he pulled out a needle and it fell and he fell and it was just out of reach"please"he screamed to kayinn"please quick give it to me"he yelled as he felt the blood being drained  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games