Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 pm
Yokai stood up and focused his chakra, "Bushin no jutsu(clone jutsu)" *poof* There was nothing right there, nothin. Yokai groaned and tried it again. "BUSHIN NO JUTSU." nothing again. Yokai was upset, "Bushin no jutsu!" There was a dead bushin right there in front of him. ".....bushin no jutsu," Finally there was on perfect clone. "Phew."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 pm
((Lol, kiba, Naruto totally ignored you!! rofl ))

"Good." Nom said, seeing his students successfully perform the jutsu. "Next one: Henge." He made handsigns, slowly, just as before. He turned into the Hokage, then quickly turned back. "Now you."  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 pm
((i know...@Yokai: twisted ...ill get you for ignoring me...lols xd ))

Higashi just sat there...bored to death with all of the "review", but still he stayed on task...taking notes. He took out a candy ciggarette and chomped down on it...making sure not to puff smoke. Eventually giving up on trying to talk to the kid next to him...as one of the gurls looked up at him from the front he winked at her and chomped down on the candy again...as the section of gurls giggled as his cuteness he giggled a little to himself and continued to take notes...

((sorry...i gotta make my own fun here for the moment...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm
((Gonna wait for the other guy to post before I post again...))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 pm
((okey dokey pokey... 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 pm
Yokai looked at Higashi and said, "my name is Yokai Hasamoto." Yokai saw Nom and tried the henge, "Henge!" Nothin happened. "Henge, Henge henge henge!!" finally Xiah turned into Nom with no eyes and missing one ear on the left. He transformed back, Yokai tried one more time and turned into a perfect Nom
(srry i had to go to the mall)  

Dripples

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 pm
((............did you just call me pokey?))

Nom nodded, acknowledging the students' skill, except for one. The one in the back, who transformed into him with no eyes. His face showed no reaction to this, however. "Last one, class." He made the handsigns slowly like before, and in a puff of smoke, was replaced by a chair. He walked into the classroom through the doorway. "Now you try." He said on the way in.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 pm
Yokai tried the henge and transformed into a perfect nom then went on to substitution. "Kawarimi no jutsu!" Yokai messed up and tried several times, Yokai tried one moe time and replaced himself with a desk  

Dripples

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:12 pm
((man this kid is smarter than Shikamaru to be picking these justu up so fast... confused ))

Higashi just sat there...watching his classmate. Man this is booooring.... he thought to himself...winking again at the gurls up front just to get them to giggle...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 pm
(Ohh about 15 time in one post biggrin )  

Dripples

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 am
Nom simply nodded. "Good. That's it for today, so you can go home now." He said, erasing chalk off of the board.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:16 pm
Yokai nodded and ran somewhere  

Dripples

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:41 am
Dissapointed that class was over, Higashi started to walk out...putting a candy cigarette in his mouth as he went. Going around to the side of the school he pulled out his Kage Technique scroll and opened it to the first portion of the training...Shadow Stretching. This is the main concentration and also the foundation of the Nara Clan Style of fight...and Higashi was going to master it. Getting down on one knee to give him more of a potents dark shadow to work with he concentrated chakra into his shadow...trying to picture it extending farther then it wouldnt normally, as the scroll instructed...He would continue this for several hours to come...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 pm
((bump))  

Shimobashira Kiba

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:51 pm
*Hanzo body flickered infront of the academy*

"I told you already your not getting threw me!!!"

*The clouds darkened and started booming loudly. He did a flash of hand signs.*

"Raiton: Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Lightning Style: Call of Lightning Technique)"

*A huge lightning bolt traveling at the speed of light came down on the snake.*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games