Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:08 pm

((look i am not stupid...just trust me SUM TIMES....and it was my fault 2...i should have let it go))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((let it go everyone. Look Zero I'm sorry if i disrespected you. but I fely you did the same to me. but ether way I am sorry for the things I said, I just like being good at knowing things and maybe I got to confident. so sorry))

((hay look it was my fault....if that is your thing they you do it mrgreen ))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Masumi H Dekata
lenon01
((Well, then, Masumu...I have a quiz for you...if you know everything.
1) What village is Jedi originally from?
2) Who were Lenon's two greatest allies/friends, and where are they now?
3) What rank did the ninja called Anhellsin hold at his highest?
4) Why did Angel Uchiha abandon the village?
5) What are my plans for the future?))

1) Cloud
2) Ryoko (inactive) Anhellsin (inactive)
3) Kage
4) To Join Akatsuki
5) To use the power of the demons to bring peace to the world ((or something like that))

((He he he...you don't know the half of it, Masumi. I bet you don't know the real reason Ryoko left the Cloud Village, what Anhellsin had inside him, who Anhellsin's girlfriend was, what Anhellsin turned into when we were inside the dormitories, how much cash he paid Ryoko to be quiet about 'it', what 'It' was...ect. You have absolutely no idea. It goes a long way back. Although you got all the questions right, except five, which is half correct....))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:25 pm

lenon01
Masumi H Dekata
lenon01
((Well, then, Masumu...I have a quiz for you...if you know everything.
1) What village is Jedi originally from?
2) Who were Lenon's two greatest allies/friends, and where are they now?
3) What rank did the ninja called Anhellsin hold at his highest?
4) Why did Angel Uchiha abandon the village?
5) What are my plans for the future?))

1) Cloud
2) Ryoko (inactive) Anhellsin (inactive)
3) Kage
4) To Join Akatsuki
5) To use the power of the demons to bring peace to the world ((or something like that))

((He he he...you don't know the half of it, Masumi. I bet you don't know the real reason Ryoko left the Cloud Village, what Anhellsin had inside him, who Anhellsin's girlfriend was, what Anhellsin turned into when we were inside the dormitories, how much cash he paid Ryoko to be quiet about 'it', what 'It' was...ect. You have absolutely no idea. It goes a long way back. Although you got all the questions right, except five, which is half correct....))

((Most of the Ryoko and Anhellsin stuff is locked in the recycle bin. And that crew only. and hey 5 was a no win. Why would you let people know your plan lol

ALSO I got the job as Susumu's and Oroami's Daughter. PARTY TIME. pirate ))

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 pm

((Why do you think so? It's classified...maybe you'll see it one day. Anyway;
Ryoko left the Cloud to attempt to destroy the Akatsuki...he failed. He attacked the Cloud to make it seem as if he hated us all-we wouldn't be sorry if he died. Rahenno had some odd type of dragon demon thing in him...mind you, this was when the guild owner didn't care about this stuff. Bad times.... -Shiver- ...Well, Tsukio was Anhellsin's RP girlfriend. She helped my build the wall until Mikyo made it metallic. Anhellsin turned into a dog to make it hard for me to realize it was him, and pain Ryoko quite a sum of money...I forgot the exact amount. I think it's still in the early dorm posts...no, I think Tsukio make another one once...And who was on the original Cloud Committe?))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 pm

((you cant have 2 people can you???))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:19 pm

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((you cant have 2 people can you???))

((Yeah, if Eris allows it and she did lol PARTY))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

(( cry ....lucky......but do you have nunchucks skills))
User Image

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 pm

((-Shudders- And I thought zombies were scary...0.o Nightmares. Now I have to go sleep...or try. Paranoid now.... ninja ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 pm

((Wow...I am really tired. I tear at the eyes when I'm this tired...no, it's not crying. 'Night, all.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

((I only knew about some type of demon that Anhellsin was involved in...well night then lol))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:15 am

((It was black...I think a dragon? Well, at that time, the leaders let chaos reign, so he was allowed it. Not so much now, though....))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Rahenno walked into his office. He has been in charge of cloud for 5 years now and has done a pertty good job with it. "Five years. It been a long while." He said walking to his desk and started on the paper work, as usually he has been abit lazy with work but always manages to get it done. "Cloud has finaly been restored. Maybe we could add a few thing, to better the village." He said to himself and started to thing on thing that will help cloud.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Rahenno took out a book, left by the perivous Raikage of the village, Susumu. He opened it and look through it's pages until he found something on seals. "So this is what she was studying,Barriers, seals and more. This may be of use." He continue looking through the book to find anything to his liking. "This is that seal the akatsuki used, the Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier

Gofuu Kekkai is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki. The five "kin" (prohibition) seals act together to form a barrier to the entrance of their cave. The cave door itself is marked with one tag, and four other tags are located within a few hundred meters of each other. To remove the barrier, all five tags must be removed at the same moment.

Knowing that the barrier has this weakness, Akatsuki added a further protection. When the four surrounding tags are removed, a doppelganger of the person who removed it will emerge from the ground and battle them. The doppelganger can utilize all the same moves as the original, even bloodline techniques."

He closed the book and turned his seat to the window. He looked down at the cloud village, wondering if he could make this seal work.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Pyro walked into the office and looked at Rahenno with a smirk.

"Its been to long Sensei " pyro said as he bowed showing his respect.

"how have you been" Pyro asked leaning on the wall.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games