Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:03 pm
Kon looked down more..."It's because the runes i gave her wans't it..." She asked and looked over...Zero looked to the sky and saw the seals...He sighed...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:10 pm
Tea grit her teeth as she cried. She knew that couldn't be it either. She knows it's something a Faerie should not have, but Pre asked for it and she held no ill feelings about it.
And she only started having that aura when she was brought back together again.
She didn't speak up because she didn't know what she should say.

"Dammit...Am I only being betrayed yet again...?" Pre said bitterly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:15 pm
Angelus looked up and sighed as he flew after Pre and appeared next to her in the sky. "What is going on Pre?"

Shane sighed and looked questionably at all there but gave up...talk about having to smash for answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:16 pm
Kon blinked..."...Then what the hell did I do wrong...?" She asked standing up with tears...Orez was gone again...Zero flew in and dropped to the ground...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Pre closed her eyes painfully once she heard Angelus's voice, "It's nothing. Don't worry about it..." She said after a moment.

Tea continued to cry to herself next to the bed.

KoTari had no idea what just happened either, and Seraphiel was still sound asleep as she started to defeat the anger she took from Spade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:22 pm
Kon clenched her hands into fists and ran towards the window diveing out flying to the top of a large building..."Pre...Im so sorry...Im so sorry..." She repeated and Zer went over and hugged Tea tightly...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:22 pm
Angelus sighed, "It is not nothing. I will not push you to tell me...but I do care about you deeply." He flew in front of her and looked at her with soft kind eyes.

Akari nuzzled against Serpahiel to try and be there for her.

Shane sighed and looked at Tea softly and sadly but said nothing. He doubted anything he could say or do would help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 pm
Pre skidded to a stop when Angelus appeared in front of her. She looked upset, "It's nothing I said!" She yelled and started flying back the way she came.

Tea flinched when Zero held her, "I didn't know...Please Zero...I didn't mean it..." She said, "I'm the reason why Orez is here..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:27 pm
Zero gently brushed her hair..."Is that why Pre is mad?" He asked and looked down to her...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:29 pm
Angelus sighed and flew beside Pre now in silence. He would not leave her side. Although she did not admit it he knew she needed someone there for her.

Shane leaned against the wall in his sitting position and closed his eyes. He would have to leave again perhaps to find out more about his past.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:31 pm
"N-No...Not even close...That happened recently. The moment she got herself back together she had this aura of anger, and the aura concentrates whenever Kon is nearby. It must be something else," Tea said and trembled. She pulled herself away and wiped her tears.

"Damn you! Stop following me!" Pre snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm
Zero looked down..."...So...Kon is the reason...Why?" He asked and stood up slowly...Kon sat on the building and then curled up hugging herself tightly...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm
"I-I don't know...Onee-sama never gets that mad without a reason," Tea said and shakily climbed to her feet. She looked over to Shane and smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:36 pm
Angelus sighed and said, "I told you I would never leave you and promised you such. I am never going to break that promise..."

Shane looked up at Tea and smiled softly but showed a good deal of concern on his face. "Are...you okay Tea?"  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:36 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. she felt bad. spade looked at Zero. "i told orez that he could look at my crystallis.."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games