Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:58 pm
"Huh, I can understand where you are coming from," Cassandra said. "I've got three brothers that would stabbed me as soon as I turned my back to them. They chose power over their sister, but I didn't kill them. I think you're taking this too personally."

"Don't fight him!" Garin called to Sanvi. "Just let him grab you!"
The vampire moved to grab up Sanvi by the front of her dress, like he had done to Garin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:00 pm
"But I'd wager you train every day to beat them," Aman said. "That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to win out over her and her love for demons."
Sanvi did as Garin told her. She stayed limp as the vampire lifted her up.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm
"By torturing her," Cassandra said. "I don't go after my brothers unless they come after me first, you're attacking her when she's leaving you alone, it seemed."

The vampire put Sanvi over his shoulder and began to walk with her.
Garin chased after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:10 pm
"She was going to turn me in to the council," Aman said. "They said we were not to go after demons. If she had..." he shuddered. "I had to stop her."

Sanvi remained limp as the vampire carried her. She wanted to scream or kick, but recalled her fight with Cassandra and decided against it.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 pm
"Now this is getting interesting," Cassandra remarked. "Why did you want to go after the demons, anyways?"

Soon the three were in sight of the cave where Cassandra, Aman and Aquaria were.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Sanvi had closed her eyes in an attempt to stay calm.

"I was curious about them," Aman said. "I wanted to experiment on them, nothing fancy, though. Mainly just explore the different varieties of demons and do some psychological tests."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 pm
"And your sister wasn't going to let you?" Cassandra asked. Then she looked at the entrance as her brother walked in.
The large vampire glanced around at what was happening.
Garin went over to Aquaria's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 pm
"No, of course no," Aman said. "Why would she, if the precious council had spoken against it?" He looked over and saw Sanvi and Garin. "Demon," he spat.
Sanvi heard Aman's voice and struggled against the vampire. "Lemme go, I need to kill him," she said.
Aquaria hugged Garin tightly. Her wrist was still a little raw, and there was a tiny cut on her neck.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Garin hugged Aquaria back, then he saw Sanvi's struggles. he opened his mouth to stop her, but too late.
The vampire moved quickly for his size. he soon had Sanvi face down on the ground with a knee against the small of her back and a hand in her hair, like he was ready to rip her head off.
"Easy, Joshua," Cassandra said, lowering Aman a bit, in case she needed to stop her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:30 pm
Sanvi struggled weakly after she was thrown down. She was trying to get free so she could kill Aman, and she had stopped thinking about who she was dealing with.
Aquaria screamed when she saw Sanvi pinned down. "No!"
"Still love your precious demons, sister?" Aman asked. He was ready to run if Cassandra gave him the chance.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm
"SAnvi, hold still!" Garin cried to the demon.
Joshua continued to hold her down, tug her head back when she continued to struggle.
"Don't hurt her, Joshy," Cassandra said, gently. She held Aman against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 pm
Sanvi held still when Garin called to her. She suddenly remembered what she had done and felt like a suicidal maniac. She winced in pain when the vampire pulled her head back, and she bit her lip, but too late. She whimpered in pain and then screamed. The pressure was too much.
Aquaria looked tortured when she saw Sanvi in pain.
Aman grinned evilly at the look on his sister's face. "Keep fighting!" he urged Sanvi.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:39 pm
When she still, Joshua eased up on her head, still holding her hair, but no longer put pressure on it.
Garin hugged Aquaria tighter.
"You know, you're not helping your case now," Cassandra remarked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm
Sanvi wanted to get the vampire off of her so she could kill Aman. She struggled once, then lay still, seeing that he hadn't released her after all.
Aman looked at Cassandra. "She was almost free," he lied, trying to regain some ground. "And maybe I want to die."
Aquaria buried her face into Garin's shoulder so she didn't have to watch.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm
"Do you want to die?" Cassandra asked. "Think carefully about your answer."
Garin watched what Cassandra was doing, wondering why she cared so much.
Joshua continued to keep Sanvi pinned.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games