Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Rajei sat on the bed. "You're doing well, Kai," she said, smiling a little. Her cheek was still red where she had rubbed and pinched it.

The man saw them go into the inn and went around to find their room from the outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm
Kai raised his hand over his head and snapped his fingers. The walls became soundproof, "Are you okay?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:03 pm
"Yes, I'm fine," Rajei said. "I'm sorry. I forgot about the knife. Somebody might have seen it."

The man sensed the walls were now soundproofed, and knew something was up. He went to investigate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 pm
"Yami says someone did see it," Kai said. He sat down on the bed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:10 pm
"I'm sorry!" Rajei sobbed. "I put you in danger! I should have remembered, I messed up. Forgive me!"

The man couldn't hear anything, so he decided to wait until someone exited the room and see what he could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 pm
"It's fine. I'll protect you," Kai said, "I promised I would."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 pm
Rajei nodded. "I have an idea," she said. "I can try an illusion spell on myself and maybe then they won't recognize me." She closed her eyes and her body began to change and grow until she looked like seventeen year old version of herself with deep red hair and different clothes. She opened her eyes when she was done.

((Think 17 y.o. Tohko))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 pm
Kai watched in facination, "Wow..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 pm
"Call me Serah in this body only," Rajei said. Even her voice was a little different. Even with all the changes she created, all of the scars were still there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 pm
"You look beautiful," Kai said. She looked cute before, but this was amazing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm
"I'm glad you think so, because Serah and Kai are dating," Rajei said. She turned away blushing. Only one part of her had grown all that much other than her hair...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:39 pm
"That's good. I don't like hitting you even if we are just acting," Kai said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm
"It didn't hurt," Rajei said. "I barely felt it. Really, Kai, you hardly touched me!" She wished he would stop feeling bad about treating her like that. It wasn't like she wasn't used to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:01 pm
"I still don't like striking out at you," Kai said, "Well, that should stop now that we're 'going out' right?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm
"Yeah," Rajei said. "Listen, we shouldn't stay here too long. Let's go for another walk. It'll throw anyone following us off." She reached out for the dagger. "Give me the knife. That'll help too." She smiled a bit. "And we left that little servant brat somewhere, okay? She's not coming with us, the little thief needs to learn a lesson."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games